What's new

Turkey’s Air Force Is Obsolete, Warns New Study

This post here. Erdogan also promised them flying cars and going to the moon by 2025.

Well they r still way better than you ppl. So u should worry abt ur country and the pathetic state of ur economy. What does ur leader promise u? A hot meal everyday?

Well they r still way better than you ppl. So u should worry abt ur country and the pathetic state of ur economy. What does ur leader promise u? A hot meal everyday?
Why are you so salty?

What u dont like to look in the mirror?
You keep having this hatred for Greece and Greeks. If you are a Turk ok,but if you are Pakistani I've no idea why. Maybe you are one of those fanatically pro-Turkish Pakistanis who still want a Caliph.

Some people have suggested JF17 to replace the aging F4 fleet of Turkey. I know you guys mean well but this is never going to happen for several reasons.

Most importantly, after getting kicked out of the F35 program, if Turkey were to buy something like JF17, it would turn Erdoğan into a laughing stock.

Right now his best strategy is to play down Greek, Egyptian Rafales and Israeli F35s like it's nothing.
Stick an AESA radar into F-16 and we can beat them, no worries :cuckoo:

Mind you, Jf-17 is light weight fight designed to replace older 2.5/3rd generations fighters, and it’s best suited for 3rd world countries with aging fleet. Turkey will never be interested in JF-17. Don’t believe everything you see, hear or read.

"These are fairy tales Turks love to hear. The government-sponsored narrative about the Turkish fighter jet in the making aims is for domestic consumption only. Few Turks know that their aerospace engineering is at best decades away from building a new generation aircraft. TAI first aimed to fly the TF-X in 2023, the centennial of the Turkish Republic. It is now talking about 2025-2026 to take a prototype aircraft from the hangar. That deadline is not realistic either.

In reality, the TF-X is still at pre-conceptual design phase. In other words, it has not been designed yet -- because you cannot design a fighter jet before choosing the engine that will power it. Turkey does not have aircraft engine technology but claims it is developing it. That claim, too, is for domestic consumption."

from the article

Turkey is closely working with multiple partners to finalize the engine while working on it’s own engine which is still 5 to 10 years away.
"These are fairy tales Turks love to hear. The government-sponsored narrative about the Turkish fighter jet in the making aims is for domestic consumption only. Few Turks know that their aerospace engineering is at best decades away from building a new generation aircraft. TAI first aimed to fly the TF-X in 2023, the centennial of the Turkish Republic. It is now talking about 2025-2026 to take a prototype aircraft from the hangar. That deadline is not realistic either.

In reality, the TF-X is still at pre-conceptual design phase. In other words, it has not been designed yet -- because you cannot design a fighter jet before choosing the engine that will power it. Turkey does not have aircraft engine technology but claims it is developing it. That claim, too, is for domestic consumption."

from the article

You keep having this hatred for Greece and Greeks. If you are a Turk ok,but if you are Pakistani I've no idea why. Maybe you are one of those fanatically pro-Turkish Pakistanis who still want a Caliph.

I just show u the mirror, not my fault that u hate what u find. Time of caliph is gone and the caliphate was a corrupt and incompetent rule in end. I am infact very neutral, i still find greece as occupying islands that should belong to Turkey. As a people, greeks are cool, far lesser racist than their western friends and the girls are lovely. I have no hatred for the people.

I just show u the mirror, not my fault that u hate what u find. Time of caliph is gone and the caliphate was a corrupt and incompetent rule in end. I am infact very neutral, i still find greece as occupying islands that should belong to Turkey. As a people, greeks are cool, far lesser racist than their western friends and the girls are lovely. I have no hatred for the people.
Why should these islands belong to Turkey? And you said "they should be wiped out" on the other thread about Cyprus. That's hateful.

Back
Top Bottom