What's new

Turkey shows interest in JF-17 Thunder

great news....this partnership also helps Pakistan to further improve and enhance JF-17 capablility..... Long live Pakistan-Turkey Friendship.

Is it true that they will buy some aircraft or not, if they will buy then how many ????. Or they are interested in providing assistance in Avionics and become a supplier as its weak in terms of avionics(as considered by many F-16 future buyers and old users). So then it would be able to gain much more orders and able to gain some money.

Is it true that they will buy some aircraft or not, if they will buy then how many ????. Or they are interested in providing assistance in Avionics and become a supplier as its weak in terms of avionics(as considered by many F-16 future buyers and old users). So then it would be able to gain much more orders and able to gain some money.

How did you find this one out?????? I've got my figures crossed:bounce:

How did you find this one out?????? I've got my figures crossed:bounce:

Man thats so simple everyone who wants to give good compliments to the F-16C/D Block-52 says that its more advanced than JF-17 especially in terms of avionics and eventhey forgot to say that JF-17 and J-10 are more advanced than F-16 any block in terms of Counter measures(MAWS) look at it or ask some senior ones??:china::cheers::pakistan:

Man thats so simple everyone who wants to give good compliments to the F-16C/D Block-52 says that its more advanced than JF-17 especially in terms of avionics and eventhey forgot to say that JF-17 and J-10 are more advanced than F-16 any block in terms of Counter measures(MAWS) look at it or ask some senior ones??:china::cheers::pakistan:

so what do you expect in 12-15 Million??? a Block-52 Falcon?......:rofl::rofl:

so what do you expect in 12-15 Million??? a Block-52 Falcon?......:rofl::rofl:

Man read it again. I said that everyone like the F-16 but it has one component missing thats the MAWS, that's why JF-17 is even better in $12-15 Million price.:pakistan::cheers::china:

now inshallah we will see a quick and dramatic upgrade in avionics and radar even if franch doesnt join the party -)

If the news is true then its wonderful :)

Man read it again. I said that everyone like the F-16 but it has one component missing thats the MAWS, that's why JF-17 is even better in $12-15 Million price.:pakistan::cheers::china:

Close estimate are 20-25 million depending on the avionics. :mod:

JFT is more on par with Blk 40 at this stage and will grow even better than many anticipate. Turkish interest is a breaking news as they already have a capable fighter fleet. It could serve at TuAF's mid end.

This is Pakistan's very own softpower. We dont need scantily clad women and bunch of media channels to constantly spew entertainment. Our achievements speaks for our ambitions.

gentlemen...FC-1 price is between $16-18M whereas JF-17 price will go much as $18-$24M.

JFT is more on par with Blk 40 at this stage and will grow even better than many anticipate..

if this is right , then its one of the greatests achievements for pakistan!

nabil , any news on 100 typhoons procourement? it isnt much different thank blk 52s.. but very costly

Last edited by a moderator:
ANTIBODY

Typhoons are way too much for us, even if we are able to buy them some how, they have even more strings attached then a puppet. PAF has had enough of 90s saga and is not willing to go down the same road again. No aircraft with strings will be procured and this only makes sense. Future will see us operating blk 52s which have already caused enough panic in neighborhood, FC-20s and advanced variants of JFT. The most advanced of this lot will be FC-20s ! Custom build exclusively for PAF.

Back
Top Bottom