What's new

Turkey shows interest in JF-17 Thunder

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Abdullah Gul for joint defence production projects between Pak- Turkey
ISLAMABAD, Jul 14 (APP): Turkish President Abdullah Gul on Wednesday stressed the need to initiate joint defence production projects between Paksitan and Turkey. He expressed these views in a meeting with a Pakistani defence delegation, led by Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar who called on him, says a fax message received from Ankara.

Mr. Gul said the existing strategic partnership between Paksitan and Turkey provides an opportunity for joint ventures. He showed keen interest in Paksitan’s JF-17 Thunder aircraft, which he was told, is a multi-role combat aircraft equipped with state of the art modern technology and is manufactured according to present day defence requirements.

Reference:
http://ftp.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=109242&Itemid=1

JF&

Azad note*
Adding Turkey & Egypt into the JF17 thunder project could help it financially and also in term of avionics and new missiles Air-Air etc or joint research in all areas with China

Last edited:
Abdullah Gul for joint defence production projects between Pak- Turkey
ISLAMABAD, Jul 14 (APP): Turkish President Abdullah Gul on Wednesday stressed the need to initiate joint defence production projects between Paksitan and Turkey. He expressed these views in a meeting with a Pakistani defence delegation, led by Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar who called on him, says a fax message received from Ankara.

Mr. Gul said the existing strategic partnership between Paksitan and Turkey provides an opportunity for joint ventures. He showed keen interest in Paksitan’s JF-17 Thunder aircraft, which he was told, is a multi-role combat aircraft equipped with state of the art modern technology and is manufactured according to present day defence requirements.

Reference:
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Abdullah Gul for joint defence production projects between Pak- Turkey

JF%2017%20Thunder_17656.jpg

Azad note*
Adding Turkey & Egypt into the JF17 thunder project could help it financially and also in term of avionics and new missiles Air-Air etc or joint research in all areas with China

What?????? Is trukey planning to replace its F-5s and F-4s with JFT? I think Turkey would be interested as a supplier of Tech to PAC for JFT as After 2013, TAI will also produce 100% of the F-35 under license from Lockheed Martin Corporation......my 2 cents??

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

btw nice sharing:tup:
AzadPakistan Khappay Khappay :D

What?????? Is trukey planning to replace its F-5s and F-4s with JFT? I think Turkey would be interested as a supplier of Tech to PAC for JFT as After 2013, TAI will also produce 100% of the F-35 under license from Lockheed Martin Corporation......my 2 cents??

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

btw nice sharing:tup:
AzadPakistan Khappay Khappay :D

Well I think they are talking about Joint Manufacturing (Avionics , Missiles and other fun things take it to next level ) and share their knowledge with electronics etc

F35 is another issue but never hurts to have multiple high quality items

It would make sense , while we know US F35 is wonderful plane but its still being tested and never hurts for Turkey to get involved with Pakistan with who it shares alot of positive memories

With Egypt , Malasia and Turkey I think the JF17 thunder platform could evolve rapidly

Obviously we share a great bond and friendship with Turkey etc so they do have priority in any such issues

When I looked at the source and went through the news....I felt proud on our true friend
China
Turkey
KSA
we are rare nation blessed with sincere friends....Alhamdulliah!
Flag-Pins-Turkey-Pakistan.jpg

Long Live Pakistan-Turkey Friendship:tup:

I think Turkey show interest on JF-17 to supply further Variants with turkish Made Weapons and Avionics. Azerbaijan which is the most Important Ally of Turkey in the Kaukaz Region have shown interest on JF-17 and plan to induct 24 Aircraft, with turkish Avionics they can comunicate with turkish AEW&C Aircraft via Datalink. I saw also Albania on list of possible JF-17 Customers, Albania have strong Strategic Relationship with Turkey.

Well I think they are talking about Joint Manufacturing (Avionics , Missiles and other fun things take it to next level ) and share their knowledge with electronics etc

They may be talking about JV for Avionics etc but I recently read it somewhere that our deal with France for avionics is almost done!!!! So what actually is the scene?

They may be talking about JV for Avionics etc but I recently read it somewhere that our deal with France for avionics is almost done!!!! So what actually is the scene?

you know what French are really smart...they will wait atleast uptill dec (when MMCRA is supposed to be finalized) and if they get a kick in the ***...then they would show a warm interest towards PAF.....but given the interest by different countries...JFT is a mouthwatering source of getting some greenbacks in their coffers:cheesy:

Even if the french deal is supposedly done , R&D with Turkey is well would be leaps and bound of knowledge , Turkish workmanship and knowledge is top notch in quality of workmanship

It shows in the weapons they have developed

Trade goals of turkey , China , Pakistan and other friendly nations are one so makes complete logical sense to develop this sector with Turkey

I think it would be great WIN-WIN situation for China , Turkey , Pakistan in general on
JF-17 program

Turkey just bring that European flair in the detail in craft and workmanship and if it rubs on our local engineers that would really move us 10 years in development efforts

Well this JF-17 is a real potent capable aircraft. As time passes it will get mature and when needed in the war it will surely make kills against the enemy. But even right now in peace time it has done a good job in making those guys frustrated who have animosity for Pakistan. Many keyboard experts and warriors have broken down their keyboards because of this AC. Numerous threads with hundreds of posts are an example to it.

It is a good Pakistan enemies killer. ;)

Well this JF-17 is a real potent capable aircraft. As time passes it will get mature and when needed in the war it will surely make kills against the enemy. But even right now in peace time it has done a good job in making those guys frustrated who have animosity for Pakistan. Many keyboard experts and warriors have broken down their keyboards because of this AC. Numerous threads with hundreds of posts are an example to it.

It is a good Pakistan enemies killer. ;)

now thats something new for me:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom