What's new

Turkey, Pakistan: Inside the Ankara-Islamabad axis

in general. you hate everything in islam. so what do you think about Prophet Muhammed?

He doesn't and he never said that. There is definitely a growing consensus in Pakistan that a significant proportion of Pakistani Mullahs have worked against Pakistan's interest and slowed down our progress as a country. They are more concerned with the interests of non-Pakistanis.

I agree there is nothing wrong. I l love the fact that I drove down a road in Islamabad called Ataturk Avenue. I salute and dip my head to Ataturk. He stood for -

• blind nationalism
  • secular republic
  • pulling fingers nails out of mullahs
  • adopting the script you and I are using on PDF called ROMAN.
  • banning hijab
  • banning traditional Turkish clothing
  • adopting western clothing
I bet al this must burnish a extra hole in your backside.

View attachment 715722
Bro he was forced to do all that sh*t... and slowly slowly all those decisions were overturned... he was a secularist but he is respected in Turkey...

He never said that.

he said, and i quote "I salute and dip my head to Ataturk. He stood for -

• blind nationalism
  • secular republic
  • banning hijab
I bet al this must burnish a extra hole in your backside."

so wearing hijab is haram. religious knowledge and spreading it is haram. pulling out their fingernails is halal. urdu and almost all the local pakistani languages is haram since it doesnt use the Roman script. traditional pakistani clothes is haram since it isnt western. and he said he agrees with everything ataturk did when he said "I bet al this must burnish a extra hole in your backside" and that he "salute and dip my head to Ataturk, and what he stood for."

he said, and i quote "I salute and dip my head to Ataturk. He stood for -

• blind nationalism
  • secular republic
  • banning hijab
I bet al this must burnish a extra hole in your backside."

so wearing hijab is haram. religious knowledge and spreading it is haram. pulling out their fingernails is halal. urdu and almost all the local pakistani languages is haram since it doesnt use the Roman script. traditional pakistani clothes is haram since it isnt western. and he said he agrees with everything ataturk did, when he said "I bet al this must burnish a extra hole in your backside" and that he "salute and dip my head to Ataturk, and what he stood for."

I may not agree with all that list but nationalism, patriotism and Pakistani national interests need to be put above ALL ELSE as far as the Pakistani nation is concerned.

I may not agree with all that list but nationalism, patriotism and Pakistani national interests need to be put above ALL ELSE as far as the Pakistani nation is concerned.

fine. but dont claim he isnt attacking islam. its like saying "i am praising firaon and saluting him, but i am pro-islam."

Seems the guys promoting pakistsni nationalism above everything don’t even live there LOL

Let’s ban hijab salwaar kameez pull fingernails from all molvis.

Try that in uk and a criminal prosecution letter from the police you will receive - get to court you little racist scums is what guardian newspaper headline will be .

But is fine for Pakistanis to be dictated from concrete jungle .

😂🤣
Is wearing a Hijab wrong?

Only for Pakistanis but queen of England it’s fine
😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom