What's new

Turkey could be considering Pakistani produced JF-17 fighter aircraft

I've spent my childhood in Turkey and Pakistani community back then was really limited in Izmir so were close, we've always had PAF presence there. 1-2 PAF pilots were always stationed there with their families in Izmir on a yearly rotation basis and they used to bring along F-7s for DACT as well. I suppose much hasnt changed.

PAF should not provide JF-17s as it will create precedent and we will be asked to do same for Saudia in Yemen.

stupid thread..
should close down

in the presence of an advance defense industry as turkey with so many drones, anti terrorism aircraft in pipeline and advance f16s building capability(albeit with support from LM) turkey doesnt need JF17

also what do we mean by loaning? lol

I think Turkey would love to see the diplomatic benefit of it. Right now they are increasingly feeling isolated and cornered by pressure from the West, Iran / etc.

It's easy to say "they don't want it". May be better to go and ask.

Last time I looked, they were looking for international support of their operation. Its more than just 4 planes - it would be a giant diplomatic endorsement.

But that's just me. I am sure some think its a "stupid" idea.

A couple of things to note.
A. Is there any evidence that the Turks hve asked for Pak involvement?
B. If we still want to say yes to Turkey then morally we have no reason to not be used as stooges for the Saudi misadventure. Unlike Turkey they have made demands on us.
C. If we get embroiled in the Kurdish controversy what are its implications for Pakistan. Would PKK not start fomenting unrest in Pakistan.
D. War is expensive business. Who is going to pay the cost of armaments and plane servicing that would be required on the Thunder. Are members suggesting that we foot the bill ourselves?
E. Why would the Turks even need us when they have 200 planes sitting on their Tarmac.
F. Has anyone even remotely considered that if we harm Iran's interests, what would be the consequences.
G. Has anyone realized what haplens to two muslims who fight in the Court of Allah izza wa Jal.
H. What political gains doea it provide us?
I. How would this be viewed in India when you send 1/2 ---1 squadron to Turkey. Would they take advantag3 of our weakness.
I think Pakistan should keep its nose out of matters that do not concern us. It would neither be helpful nor advisable
A

I think this is an opportunity for Pakistan and for the JF-17, an opportunity of a lifetime. Turkey is in its greatest struggle since the Cyprus crisis. It needs diplomatic support at minimum and would appreciate help, and surely remember it for a long time.

If a symbolic fleet of 4 JF-17s were loaned for the Olive Branch operation, it would give the JF-17 great publicity, one more combat proven badge, and help a friend in need (which is the biggest and most important aspect).

What do you think? I am not a Pakistani but I thought of sharing this idea as I think it's a win-win for everyone.

Perfect proposal.
Pakistan should join WoT any where in the world, if not physically than diplomatically.... especially when terrorists are clearly known to be armed by US.
After all Pakistan spend billions to process transit of Indian goods through Pakistan, why not 4 jF-17 to decimate terrorist rats.

A couple of things to note.
A. Is there any evidence that the Turks hve asked for Pak involvement?
B. If we still want to say yes to Turkey then morally we have no reason to not be used as stooges for the Saudi misadventure. Unlike Turkey they have made demands on us.
C. If we get embroiled in the Kurdish controversy what are its implications for Pakistan. Would PKK not start fomenting unrest in Pakistan.
D. War is expensive business. Who is going to pay the cost of armaments and plane servicing that would be required on the Thunder. Are members suggesting that we foot the bill ourselves?
E. Why would the Turks even need us when they have 200 planes sitting on their Tarmac.
F. Has anyone even remotely considered that if we harm Iran's interests, what would be the consequences.
G. Has anyone realized what haplens to two muslims who fight in the Court of Allah izza wa Jal.
H. What political gains doea it provide us?
I. How would this be viewed in India when you send 1/2 ---1 squadron to Turkey. Would they take advantag3 of our weakness.
I think Pakistan should keep its nose out of matters that do not concern us. It would neither be helpful nor advisable
A
When a Muslim denounces his religion he/she becomes a Murted!! It's permissible to kill them. PKK are communists and they take Zoradtrism as their religion. On top of it they're actively involved in Fitne and Fesat against Muslim population and state. Hence, their elimination is Vejip. Moreover, mercenery terrorists from 40 different countries with overwhelming Armenian majority have been fighting along them for the last 40 years. They burn mosques and Kuran and kill Imams. It's their SOB to shot at the private parts of their fallen scums. It was found by the Turkish side that some are uncircumcised. They are the proxies to destroy Turkey. I sincerely believe it's enough of a defense at the Mahkeme-I Kubra for the folks who defended the Muslim heartlands with their blood and sweat by offering millions of Shehids and producing hundreds of thoudsands of Veli and Ulema without asking for any worldly payments.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Turkey did not ask for the muslims of the sub continent to come over during the Khilafat movement---but they did go---. Turks have not forgotten that---.

Now is the time to repeat that same gesture---.

It is not for them to ask---it is for us to offer and be there---. 1/2 a sqdrn strength would be a good offering---and show that we stand with Turkey.

When a Muslim denounces his religion he/she becomes a Murted!! It's permissible to kill them. PKK are communists and they take Zoradtrism as their religion. On top of it they're actively involved in Fitne and Fesat against Muslim population and state. Hence, their elimination is Vejip. Moreover, mercenery terrorists from 40 different countries with overwhelming Armenian majority have been fighting along them for the last 40 years. They burn mosques and Kuran and kill Imams. It's their SOB to shot at the private parts of their fallen scums. It was found by the Turkish side that some are uncircumcised. They are the proxies to destroy Turkey. I sincerely believe it's enough of a defense at the Mahkeme-I Kubra for the folks who defended the Muslim heartlands with their blood and sweat by offering millions of Shehids and producing hundreds of thoudsands of Veli and Ulema without asking for any worldly payments.....

Jazak Allah for this cogent and heartfelt response. In times of Fitna, where people are veering away from the truth, such sincere words guide them back.

The Turkey-Pakistan brotherhood means we will happily provide for the presence of Thunders in Turkey, at full command of Tayyep Erdogan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom