What's new

TTP's Faqir Mohammad vows to fight Pakistan

Let me answer you,
Taliban freed all prisoners from a jail where TTP elements were also present. They didn't specifically released TTP militants.

It does mean that they do not bother whatever TTP terrorists will be going to fight after being released from the jail against Pakistan as simple it is...

Last edited:

I'm sorry but no use digging our heads in the sand now. This devil has made himself well clear. The TTP will fight Pakistan for an independent emirate.
From 0.06 seconds he says to the affect in my broken semi understanding of Pashto ;

"The sacrifices will not be forgotten, oh muhajraono (those who migrated for Allah) the Pakistani aggressors time is coming".

Brother @TNT also added they need to stop fighting among themselves.

Several failures here of border security and intelligence.

1. How on earth was he able to cross from Afghanistan to Pakistan so easy, even with the 'secure, fenced border'.
2. Why wasn't he taken out i.e. he was vulnerable travelling and in the midst of the chaos in Afghanistan.
3. The IEA should be asked to help aid in their destruction. I know there was a statement yesterday but more needs to be said and done.
I think this propaganda video is targeted at damaging the rapport between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan.

what is so surprise here . if afghan terrorists can capture a country with gun power then why not others think so ?

Did they succeed or just gained some time, exactly like we only gained sometime by operations in FATA?
This scrotch earth policy only benefits who its used against in these type of wars. Our operations only led to fertile grounds for TTP and PTM during Raheel Sharif era.

We need a comprehensive approach with IEA on board, this is the first time that we are seeing light at the end of tunnel.

Doing this will only antagonize Afghan Taliban who have fought against foreign invasion in their country. Antagonize them and you will always be at war. We need to handle things delicately and reach a concensus with IEA.

We will have to use military might after concensus not like before of trusring the Americans of securing the border.
In such wars, better situational awareness is always welcomed, especially if it costs are low.

This piece of $hit should have been eliminated yet he cross the border and is now sitting in Waziristan making speeches.
I despair.....
Indeed, microphone in hand on a stage in the public he was giving speeches. Released and embraced by Taliban and TTP alike, they most certainly are close.

Also he has not crossed into Pakistan, he is currently consolidating his forces in Afghanistan to prepare.

Let me answer you,
Taliban freed all prisoners from a jail where TTP elements were also present. They didn't specifically released TTP militants.
What is your source for this statement that they just released everyone from prisons without any checks? Considering they executed an ISIS leader in one of these prison releases, it shows that they do check who they release. Plus, how is it even possible for them to not notice TTP members as famous as Faqir?
You are just going out of their way to defend the Taliban. The release of TTP fighters is a serious issue and needs to be brought up.

What is your source for this statement that they just released everyone from prisons without any checks? Considering they executed an ISIS leader in one of these prison releases, it shows that they do check who they release. Plus, how is it even possible for them to not notice TTP members as famous as Faqir?
You are just going out of their way to defend the Taliban. The release of TTP fighters is a serious issue and needs to be brought up.
I am not defending taliban, just stating the plain fact.

How can you call it a 'fact' when you have no source to support your argument?

The Taliban do perform checks on who they release from prisons (the evidence is the execution of many ISIS fighters), and they don't just release everyone as you were suggesting.
This clearly shows that Faqir and his fellows were released on purpose by the Afghan Taliban.

This piece of $hit should have been eliminated yet he cross the border and is now sitting in Waziristan making speeches.
I despair.....

It means he is in KPK Pakistan. Wow just wow.

How can you call it a 'fact' when you have no source to support your argument?

The Taliban do perform checks on who they release from prisons (the evidence is the execution of many ISIS fighters), and they don't just release everyone as you were suggesting.
This clearly shows that Faqir and his fellows were released on purpose by the Afghan Taliban.
Whatever floats your boat man.

I'm sorry but no use digging our heads in the sand now. This devil has made himself well clear. The TTP will fight Pakistan for an independent emirate.
From 0.06 seconds he says to the affect in my broken semi understanding of Pashto ;

"The sacrifices will not be forgotten, oh muhajraono (those who migrated for Allah) the Pakistani aggressors time is coming".

Brother @TNT also added they need to stop fighting among themselves.

Several failures here of border security and intelligence.

1. How on earth was he able to cross from Afghanistan to Pakistan so easy, even with the 'secure, fenced border'.
2. Why wasn't he taken out i.e. he was vulnerable travelling and in the midst of the chaos in Afghanistan.
3. The IEA should be asked to help aid in their destruction. I know there was a statement yesterday but more needs to be said and done.
Don't worry, Afghan Taliban would do our bidding (maybe).

This is why I say, be patient, don't go overboard cheering TTA lest we make ourselves laughing stock for our foes in the future.

The guy is threatening Pakistani state while standing in TTA controlled territory, do focus on that!
He is right on that. They did separate ISKP members from the others.

A lot of people overlook the fact that our army generals and politician thugs are responsible for this and today sit comfortably in Dubai and london...

They attacked Waziristan, arrested locals without trial, turned over our own women to the CIA/Mi5 and played stupid to the public. Invaded their homes and land using our own air force and foreign drones against our own people... imagine if something like this was done in islamabad, lahore, or karachi?

We need to bring Zardari, Kayani, Musharaf, and all others to trial now that we know whose been proven right and whose sold out their countries for dollars. They are the Ghanis of Pakistan.

Why blame others when they took advantage of our own mistakes. Now that NDS/RAW has been defeated in Afghanistan. Its best to reconcile our mistakes, and move on. We made as much mistakes as them and look evil in their eyes of the locals tribes. If Talibs can be mediators and successfully negotiate a deal then im all for it. Move on and look to a peaceful future.

A lot of people overlook the fact that our army generals and politician thugs are responsible for this and today sit comfortably in Dubai and london...

They attacked Waziristan, arrested locals without trial, turned over our own women to the CIA/Mi5 and played stupid to the public. Invaded their homes and land using our own air force and foreign drones against our own people... imagine if something like this was done in islamabad, lahore, or karachi?

We need to bring Zardari, Kayani, Musharaf, and all others to trial now that we know whose been proven right and whose sold out their countries for dollars. They are the Ghanis of Pakistan.

Why blame others when they took advantage of our own mistakes. Now that NDS/RAW has been defeated in Afghanistan. Its best to reconcile our mistakes, and move on. We made as much mistakes as them and look evil in their eyes of the locals tribes. If Talibs can be mediators and successfully negotiate a deal then im all for it. Move on and look to a peaceful future.

We didn't use air force & drones against our people or invade their homes & land. We defended our ppl, their homes & lands from khawarij/terrorists.

Last edited:
Move 300k troops and tactical nukes to the border. I think Kunar will need to be flattened.

Back
Top Bottom