What's new

TTP's Faqir Mohammad vows to fight Pakistan

Let's see how it goes this time.
Last time.e they had free access to Afghanistan, investment from CENTCOM and India.
Now things are different. Borders are far better managed. US interest in no more there .
But on the downside, we don't have General Raheel Sharif

I'm sorry but no use digging our heads in the sand now. This devil has made himself well clear. The TTP will fight Pakistan for an independent emirate.
From 0.06 seconds he says to the affect in my broken semi understanding of Pashto ;

"The sacrifices will not be forgotten, oh muhajraono (those who migrated for Allah) the Pakistani aggressors time is coming".

Brother @TNT also added they need to stop fighting among themselves.

Several failures here of border security and intelligence.

1. How on earth was he able to cross from Afghanistan to Pakistan so easy, even with the 'secure, fenced border'.
2. Why wasn't he taken out i.e. he was vulnerable travelling and in the midst of the chaos in Afghanistan.
3. The IEA should be asked to help aid in their destruction. I know there was a statement yesterday but more needs to be said and done.
Excerpt:
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated.

Excerpt:
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has again reiterated his stance that negotiations with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) should be initiated.

Well they’ve tried that a number of times only for the TTP to launch an assault. Also many of the current ISIK-K branch are TTP defectors. They also share close links.

Well they’ve tried that a number of times only for the TTP to launch an assault. Also many of the current ISIK-K branch are TTP defectors. They also share close links.
Why would PM of Pakistan back talks with Alleged Indian R&AW assets, a bit perplexing.

Just bomb the hell out of targets in Afghanistan and get over it.

Consolidate the border and Treat IEA the same way you were treating TTP.

GoP and Establishment is Gae if they let this spill over into Pakistan.

Why would PM of Pakistan back talks with Alleged Indian R&AW assets, a bit perplexing.

Simple

Pakistan has failed to beat the TTP. Pakistan has degraded their capabilities, chased them out of Pakistan but have failed to fully defeat them and disband this group. As long as Afghanistan remains a Lawless State, Indian continues its hostilities towards Pakistan, it will be very hard to beat TTP because as they are based in Nuristan and Kunar.

Pakistan has to rely on the Afghan Taliban to reign the TTP in along with strengthening its borders.

Pakistan needs to station 5000 special troops along with tanks/heavy equipment in Afghanistan but in coordination with the taliban. We need to hunt these pig downs in their own homes. Only solution
Ssg stretched thin for now... More units in coming years... For ow FC must get it's act together...

Back
Top Bottom