What's new

TTP Offers Conditional Ceasefire to Govt Of Pakistan

Yes I know some of stories and many which were created including that fake video I know that they many un Islamic acts but bombing these people is not the solution as it has failed for past 10 years we need to talk to them take help of Ulemas those acts which are not accordance to Islam prove them wrong to them through Ulemas break their men ideologically as many as we could and than those who deny Quran and Sunnah than take on them with the help of local people

Sir the source is your own Kiyani he said this in All Parties conference too and he has said on many other conferences that they have done what ever the could but now its Government time to talk and end this war so they can return from those areas and I have relatives in Army
khuda ka khauf kar zarvan.
t.t.p kahan say musalman hai ?? tatoos to tu nay khud daikhy hon gay.
aur dosra kharjis nay islam ko shro say he kitna nuksann pohonchaya kisi say chupa nahi .
stop supporting our enemies. last attack jo peshawar main howa is main kisi ke sunnat nahi howe the. jis bandy nay khud dekha woh merey sath kam karta hai. aur us area k sab log janty hain.

Sir Army want to talk this is said several time by your General Kiyani to your own government in and other political parties in many conferences Sir and he has been saying this for really long time now Army can't keep its 100000 soldiers in those areas for all times to come they have to come back and they want to come back as soon as possible Sir that is why they need Government to talk and end this war

oo yar woh t.t.p ka nahi kehty woh main nay likh dia kis ka kehty hain.

Yeah , everything was fake , but still your lot cant explain why Pakistan Army was welcomed and so well received in Swat after its liberation when the people were so happy with Taliban as per you ...

" My own " or " our own " ? :azn: ... He never said anything about getting the troops out from Swat certainly ... Time to talk after they surrender , fair ?
Sir first if they will surrender who will talk to them so they are not that stupid they have fought this war for past 10 years and are ready to fight this war for next 100 years if your attitude remain the same Sir watching few thousand doesn't mean you were welcomed I know many people from those areas who use worst kind of language for Pakistan Army because of this operation and their are several people in that area who have same feelings some have for both TTP and Pakistan Army and some only for Pakistan Army

khuda ka khauf kar zarvan.
t.t.p kahan say musalman hai ?? tatoos to tu nay khud daikhy hon gay.
aur dosra kharjis nay islam ko shro say he kitna nuksann pohonchaya kisi say chupa nahi .
stop supporting our enemies. last attack jo peshawar main howa is main kisi ke sunnat nahi howe the. jis bandy nay khud dekha woh merey sath kam karta hai. aur us area k sab log janty hain.

oo yar woh t.t.p ka nahi kehty woh main nay likh dia kis ka kehty hain.
Mr a Tatto person can also convert to Islam and also a very bad Muslim who was involved in all kind of evils can come back to Islam and first know about people of central Asia and what happened to them under Russian Rule you will know it secondly read my posts again I am saying talk to these guys take help of Ulemas accept those points which are according to Quran and Sunnah even if you hate them and reject those points which are not Islamic and also take help of Ulemas break their groups ideologically and isolate those who don't want to listen to Islamic things Quran and Sunnah and than take on them

Next time these bastards make a call from satellite phone , trace it and then bomb the area to oblivion ... No mess and certainly not-so-easy propaganda and publicity for these psychopaths ...

My issue is... as an Ex-Nationalist leader and the Chief editor of the Nationalist Monthly I developed a number of contacts which are now helping me in providing information for my book and they give me negative reviews. I initially as a journalist wrote only to defend Pakistan but apparently its the job of one to look at things critically and analyze. We can't write for the purpose of giving a positive view of Pakistan but give a story, usually with negative connotations. as thats what big publications make their money from.

Our minds reporting on all the negatives eventually become "used to things" but we also know a number of things others don't. I can qoute figures firsthand and know the situation within because of my contacts and my research. I will tell you Secur things are very bad currently and not a lot is making sense.

I will give you two case studies:

South Waziristan was claimed to have been cleared. Only one sub-division Sararogha is cleared. Locals say Taliban are everywhere, army says area is cleared. Army is only at hilltops, outposts and check-posts. Regular attacks are carried out by militants. @TaimiKhan who i believe is a soldier himself recently made the claim that these attacks come from North Waziristan somehow. By magic? Tiarza has no border with North Waziristan and has seen attacks. Even the Bhittani belt to the east has seen attacks by commander Asmatullah Shaheen Bhittani (Operation Rah E Nijat) I think if we really need an operation it has to be in South Waziristan. Correspondents tell me Hakimullah still comes to Ladha at night as he pleases and after banging his wife slips away quietly. The forces often know about militant movements... but orders are to engage militants only when they fire at security forces. Otherwise nothing.

Lets move to Orakzai. Now lower Orakzai is at peace... but my friend from Kalaya (the HQ) informs me that lower orakzai (a subdivision) is the only one cleared as yet despite almost constant skirmishes near Kalaya and Sultanzai (You won't find those on the map-inside info ;) ) (Operation name was Khwakh ba de sham)

Now lets look at the leadership:
The Pakistani Taliban's top leaders - The Long War Journal

Till now only Muslim Khan, the past spokesman for the TTP has been captured. Other important people killed or captured are Hakimullah or Baitullah's (previous TTP chief's) sons. Other than that no one has been killed. You can take a look at that list. Either those who died, died in a drone strike.

So I think we seriously have to rethink our role in this war. If we can't beat a ragtag militia do we really have a part in the war? Second, we often cite US/Indian support. But then... it should have provided us with a morale boost to fight them? If US support is the reason they are surviving and thriving... then public should be told about it... furthermore it also means allying ourselves to US is a wrong move.

We are a very confused people Secur, we have no foreign policy. US signed a nuke deal with India and offered them better F-16's than us. We are in a situation and things can begin to get better only when we drive the Taliban out. Not just that, boost morale.

For an independent researcher like me all I find is failures.

I would say... we have no strategy in mind to beat terrorism just like we have no foreign policy plans. US is going to abandon us as it had after 1980's. We need to plan what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr a Tatto person can also convert to Islam and also a very bad Muslim who was involved in all kind of evils can come back to Islam and first know about people of central Asia and what happened to them under Russian Rule you will know it secondly read my posts again I am saying talk to these guys take help of Ulemas accept those points which are according to Quran and Sunnah even if you hate them and reject those points which are not Islamic and also take help of Ulemas break their groups ideologically and isolate those who don't want to listen to Islamic things Quran and Sunnah and than take on them
but tatoos k sath namaz nahi hoti. agar koi new muslim hota to pehla kam he tatoos remove karny ka karta ya kam as kam unhen thora dstract karta takeh taswer na rahy. aur dosri bat shaitan ke he taswer kun??
aur chalo aik ke sunnat nahi howe 2 ke nahi howe 5 k 5 backup terrorists ke sunnat nahi howe the .

secondly read my posts again I am saying talk to these guys take help of Ulemas accept those points which are according to Quran and Sunnah even if you hate them and reject those points which are not Islamic and also take help of Ulemas break their groups ideologically and isolate those who don't want to listen to Islamic things Quran and Sunnah and than take on them

they are just making this claim of islamic rule to gain simpathy in pakistani people's hearts. they realy dont want islamic law.
USA cant an islamic group. in any case. they are supported by NATO USA to dismantle paksitan.
why ahsan ullah ahsan claim every thing. every blast on normal people because he is giuded to do so.

Yes I know some of stories and many which were created including that fake video I know that they many un Islamic acts but bombing these people is not the solution as it has failed for past 10 years we need to talk to them take help of Ulemas those acts which are not accordance to Islam prove them wrong to them through Ulemas break their men ideologically as many as we could and than those who deny Quran and Sunnah than take on them with the help of local people

My brother let me assure you people in swat now are very thankful to pak fauj to save their and their children future, at times of ttp no children used to be seen on roads playing, daughters used to be forcefully married on demands of ttp and any refusal to there demands results in death , go now and you will see the difference, Pak fauj built play grounds for them and schools for girls, The thing is our mullah community with radical views keep putting covers on ttp crimes, telling people with wrong islamic theories just to satisfy there own agenda and many people like you fall for it, I'm not the guy telling you all this by just watching couple of videos from internet, I don't trust media. I have seen these things by own eyes. Islam is apply able for future or any era, but these ttp are stuck in past and eventually will destroy them with their stand.

They (TTP) will be the biggest losers if Islamic system is implemented in true form. These scumbags talks about Islam and yet are the biggest threat to it in this modern time. Only if we had proper Islamic justice system, this Asmatuallah Muavia would have been hanging by a poll somewhere when he was caught last year (I don't know how he got away though). Islam is just a name being misused by these terrorists, they know it very well what Sharia'ah orders the treatment for people like them, the Kharijis, one thing, wage Jihad against them wherever you find them, killing them all mercilessly, 'cause they have waged a war on a Islamic State, its people and its Armed Forces, better known as 'Rebellion' in modern terms.

They (TTP) will be the biggest losers if Islamic system is implemented in true form. These scumbags talks about Islam and yet are the biggest threat to it in this modern time. Only if we had proper Islamic justice system, this Asmatuallah Muavia would have been hanging by a poll somewhere when he was caught last year (I don't know how he got away though). Islam is just a name being misused by these terrorists, they know it very well what Sharia'ah orders the treatment for people like them, the Kharijis, one thing, wage Jihad against them wherever you find them, killing them all mercilessly, 'cause they have waged a war on a Islamic State, its people and its Armed Forces, better known as 'Rebellion' in modern terms.
I have always been interested in learning more about this.
What other changes would have taken place in pakistani society if true Islamic system was in place.

would women be allowed to drive, would there be cricket and soccer, would there be movie theaters, would women be free to wear what they want, would women be allowed to work, would minorities have same rights, would beards be compuslory, would burqas be compulsory... what else would be imposed if true islamic system was in place in pakistan.................

I think all of you suffer from raging hormones. Pakistan should go an extra mile to bring them into mainstream, even after all the bloodshed. The best possible scenario for Pakistan is that some sort of agreement is made with TTP, confining their activities to a specific area giving GoP time to cleanup major cities and perhaps defang some of the more militant madrassas.

Thanks to Afghan Jeehad and Lal Mosque TTP has sympathizers throughout Pakistan, The situation calls for very careful handling not tanks.

I have always been interested in learning more about this.
What other changes would have taken place in pakistani society if true Islamic system was in place.

I hope you're not trolling.

Let me give you an point-to-point answer.

would women be allowed to drive

Yes.

would there be cricket and soccer

Yes.

would there be movie theaters

Yes.

would women be free to wear what they want

Yes, as long as it is modest, the definition of modest is derived from the perspective of Islam and Pakistani culture, you see, even today in this age, something like mini-skirt and bikini is a taboo in Pakistan.

would women be allowed to work

Absolutely. What made you ask this?

would minorities have same rights

Yes, every right that the Muslims have, actually, non-Muslims enjoy more rights than Muslims in a Islamic state, they just have to pay one tax called 'Jizya' and all other taxes are exempted. They have every right to perform their religious duties, their worshiping places are to be more protected than the Mosques. etc.

would beards be compuslory

Lol, NO!

would burqas be compulsory

Nope, there's no Burqa in Islam anywhere, Islam just asks us to dress modestly. Pakistani national dress is almost fulfill every aspect of Hijab for a woman, which is a Shalwar-Kameez and dupatta. Obviously worn modestly lol

what else would be imposed if true islamic system was in place in pakistan

Well, what I referred in my original post was an Islamic justice system, which is fast. Criminals like TTP are not spared. They are to be executed ASAP. Murderers, rapists, and criminals who spread chaos in the state are to be executed, no matter what. There's nothing like a Presidential power of forgiveness there. You see, it's a vast discussion and it needs proper research. It cannot be explained in a paragraph.

Rest, in some other thread, some other time. Don't mean to derail this thread.

The forces often know about militant movements... but orders are to engage militants only when they fire at security forces. Otherwise nothing.

This is very confusing. Why so???

While all of you are attacking Zarvan, the above seems to give credence to his claims about where the Army stands. Add to that their refusal to go into north waziristan.

Maybe its you guys who are confused and blaming Zarvan incorrectly.

Lets give peace a chance. The americans can talk to the Taliban so why cant we? Only dialogue can end this

Sir first if they will surrender who will talk to them so they are not that stupid they have fought this war for past 10 years and are ready to fight this war for next 100 years if your attitude remain the same

If they are ready to fight for 1000 years , we are ready too , we certainly wont let our country be hijacked by these few psychopathic extremists who know only to kill innocent people and claim to follow Islam ! I know when these assholes offer to cease fire , its when then are stretched thin , their morale is battered and on the verge on losing just like they did in Swat and after the Govt announced cease fire , they re organized themselves and fought again ... So , no ceasefire should be accepted unless they put down their weapon and talk for peace with Muslim Pakistan Army ! ... Can you cite any media reports or even propaganda ****** bull **** for common people supporting Taliban in Swat ? :no: ... So , dont give me this " a friend told me , a relative told me , a person in the walk told me , a hooker on the street told me " stories without any proof ...

Has Government agreed for ceasefire or is it just a drinks break before the next innings?

My brother let me assure you people in swat now are very thankful to pak fauj to save their and their children future, at times of ttp no children used to be seen on roads playing, daughters used to be forcefully married on demands of ttp and any refusal to there demands results in death , go now and you will see the difference, Pak fauj built play grounds for them and schools for girls, The thing is our mullah community with radical views keep putting covers on ttp crimes, telling people with wrong islamic theories just to satisfy there own agenda and many people like you fall for it, I'm not the guy telling you all this by just watching couple of videos from internet, I don't trust media. I have seen these things by own eyes. Islam is apply able for future or any era, but these ttp are stuck in past and eventually will destroy them with their stand.

Nah , he wont accept , for him the army is villain and Taliban saintly figures to be revered ! :angry: ...

Has Government agreed for ceasefire or is it just a drinks break before the next innings?

No , it hasn't and there are no chances that it will ...

Back
Top Bottom