What's new

TTP Offers Conditional Ceasefire to Govt Of Pakistan

Islamic laws are enforced in Islamic societies and if governments will not do it than people will rise up and do it on their own even if that leads to the most bloody war

Yes , the people who dont themselves follow the Islamic Laws , enforce things that aren't found anywhere in the religion , commit excesses and have killed 40,000+ innocent Pakistani men , women and children , right ? :azn: ... You know what is the problem with you ? You are trying to justify the murder of innocent human beings who had nothing to do with army or state , that is why no one supports you ...

@Solomon2, you and @Zarvan are more similar than you'd like to acknowledge. :P

Believe it or not , Extremism has many faces and its just not the usual bearded one on FOX news :D ... I can assure you , there are extremists that can talk and behave well but their mentality is same as that of the Taliban cave-men ... You have spotted well , bang on target here ...

either you arebhigh or just messing around.
islam wants you to accept things not force things, do you support killing and taking innocent lives in due process of implementing islamic laws

Or he has no clue of how ridiculous he makes himself look defending terrorists !

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you are too envious of America's great role in the world and the great justice and fairness - compared to Pakistan - that the American flag represents.

Oh indeed , we are all envious for the America's great role in ensuring the world never sees peace ! Who started this whole mess for world domination in the first place ? Just like this ...

moral-equivalents-of-americas-founding-fathers.jpg

either you arebhigh or just messing around.
islam wants you to accept things not force things, do you support killing and taking innocent lives in due process of implementing islamic laws
No Sir Islamic laws are enforced because it is duty of government because economy judicary and other laws are implemented by government and its their duty and Islam tells about these laws which governments have to enforce Mr

Yes , the people who dont themselves follow the Islamic Laws , enforce things that aren't found anywhere in the religion , commit excesses and have killed 40,000+ innocent Pakistani men , women and children , right ? :azn: ... You know what is the problem with you ? You are trying to justify the murder of innocent human beings who had nothing to do with army or state , that is why no one supports you ...

Believe it or not , Extremism has many faces and its just not the usual bearded one on FOX news :D ... I can assure you , there are extremists that can talk and behave well but their mentality is same as that of the Taliban cave-men ... You have spotted well , bang on target here ...

Or he has no clue of how ridiculous he makes himself look defending terrorists !
Sir Islam is Islam and you have to follow laws of Islam if you want to live in Islamic society or don't cry in case of war

In other words, you are too uncomfortable to answer my questions about Sharia law because you are too envious of America's great role in the world and the great justice and fairness - compared to Pakistan - that the American flag represents.

You've given up the ideological battle in favor of a rhetorical one. That doesn't last forever, kid. Nor will people respect you in the long run for it. Your choices are to join the armed gang of criminals or to change your mind by seeking something else. Which will it be?

Come off it, @Solomon2, what the American Flag represents is controversy at best. The people of Iraq (and I look forward to your counter-point to this, as if a war was the only option to bring "freedom and liberty" to Iraq in lie of 500,000 dead) and other States where the US has conducted regime change isn't associated with freedom, at least to those on the receiving end of American influence. "Great justice and fairness" is flawed in your case due to the existence of Gitmo among other secret detention centres which make no use of legal representation or indictments; furthermore, I wonder where "great justice and fairness" was the US chose to protect Japanese Military Officials guilty of vile and disgusting "Human Experimentation" (which amounts to the gravest and most severe forms of torture).

The larger the mass of a country and the richer it is in resources, Solomon, the more influence it commands across the world: that is the legacy of the American Stars and Stripes.

And lastly, idealogical battles are often rhetorical ones - take Communism and Capitalism, for example.
@Zarvan

It is not the duty of the Government to make laws for the Judiciary; the Judiciary is part of the Government. Before commenting on matters of State, please seek an understanding of the separation of powers of the branches.

Secondly, Islamic Jurisprudence and Sharia are two things -- one is for the person, the second the state. Islam cannot be imposed on others.; this is clear where Islam promotes freedom of association, religion, speech and movement (freedoms of the individual); but at the same time, has guidelines for this life for its followers which ultimately, we are responsible to the Almighty for (the State - neither anybody else - can force people to live their lives in a certain way because the test of life is a test for the individual not the collective).

@Zarvan, answer me this:

1. Is the way the TTP "wages war" against the Pakistani State in accordance with Islamic principles?
2. Is the TTP right to blow up girls schools and shoot minors whom oppose their organisation?

Article 2 of the constitution says state religion of the Pakistan shall be Islam. Anything that contradicts Quran and Sunnah can not be legislated, so representatives are empowered to legislate, TTP instead, if possible, should make it to the parliament with 2/3 majority and get their version part of the constitution.

I suspect they have read the constitution in its entirety, had they read they would have been asking for more Islamization of the constitution.

Lolz....they don't believe on constitution.....according to them.....this law is totaly Westren and not Islamic law...they want to implement Shria where one Ameer rule the country.........it was ok in the beginning of Islamic Era where peoples have strong faith and were pure from their heart.....but now from where you will bring those peoples.

No Sir Islamic laws are enforced because it is duty of government because economy judicary and other laws are implemented by government and its their duty and Islam tells about these laws which governments have to enforce Mr

Sir Islam is Islam and you have to follow laws of Islam if you want to live in Islamic society or don't cry in case of war

Please Please Please I beg you to enlighten us all with your version of Islam. Please show me one place where our Prophet has asked us to behead people who don't follow the islamic laws; where in Quran does it say to blow up yourself if people don't follow or implement islam.

Muslims were asked to leave the city of Mekkah so that they can practice their religion with freedom. They migrated to a place where Islamic Laws were accepted with open hearts, they were showered with petals when entered Medina. Even when Muslims captured mekkah did they beheaded non-muslims? they only fought those who stood against them.

I agree with you that its the Govt's job to implement Islamic Laws, and If you want to do it then do it with the Govt, why on earth you behead innocents and blow up the little ones

@Zarvan, answer me this:

1. Is the way the TTP "wages war" against the Pakistani State in accordance with Islamic principles?
2. Is the TTP right to blow up girls schools and shoot minors whom oppose their organisation?
if he comes up with one more post filled with crap like that then he is nothing then a troll to me.

@Zarvan, answer me this:

You are challenging Qibla @Zarvan............:devil:

@Zarvan, answer me this:

Mr both Pakistan Army and TTP are fighting unethical wars with unethical tactics Sir Pakistan Army started its operations on American orders and whole world knows it and than after 4 years of suffering TTP hits back but TTP is doing wrong is that they often target civilians they should not do that and our Army needs to stop killing its own people on American orders other wise who Muslims of the world will turn against Pakistan Army they need to to talk to our people and stop listening to American orders if they do so TTP also should stop its war and Ulema should decide and have talks and those points weather they come from any party which are orders of Islam should be accepted and implemented so we can have end to this bloody war

Mr both Pakistan Army and TTP are fighting unethical wars with unethical tactics Sir Pakistan Army started its operations on American orders and whole world knows it and than after 4 years of suffering TTP hits back but TTP is doing wrong is that they often target civilians they should not do that and our Army needs to stop killing its own people on American orders other wise who Muslims of the world will turn against Pakistan Army they need to to talk to our people and stop listening to American orders if they do so TTP also should stop its war and Ulema should decide and have talks and those points weather they come from any party which are orders of Islam should be accepted and implemented so we can have end to this bloody war
now your post is making sense and I agree with you. But please don't try to justify the acts of taking innocent lives.

now your post is making sense and I agree with you. But please don't try to justify the acts of taking innocent lives.
I am not justifying but I don't expect anything good from a person whose family is killed by army bombing and murdered I don't expect anything good from him and also when he knows you are killing them on American orders

and USA has shown its true colors they have killed that Taliban leader who supported Pakistan we should no help Afghan Taliban so they defeat and destroy USA as soon as possible

Back
Top Bottom