What's new

TTP Offers Conditional Ceasefire to Govt Of Pakistan

baqai

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Taliban set terms to cease fire - geo.tv

ISLAMABAD: The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has made a conditional ceasefire offer to the Pakistan Government which envisages an end to Pakistan’s participation in the Afghan war and the reshaping of the Constitution and foreign policy according to the Quran and Sunnah.

The offer was made to this correspondent in a letter sent by Punjab TTP Amir Asmatullah Muawiya and was endorsed by the spokesman of the TTP Ehsanullah Ehsan in a telephonic call from an unknown place.

The letter calls for repeal of all laws in Pakistan which are repugnant to Islam and says the Constitution should be re-written in the light of the Quran and Sunnah.

Ehasnullah Ehsan in his telephonic message to this correspondent after the TTP proposal was received said it had the full backing of the TTP and it should be considered as the TTP position.

The letter says TTP was dragged into a war with Pakistan from the Afghanistan and Kashmir fronts and the government and the army were responsible for this.

The war with the TTP was started by the army and they are only defending themselves which is their religious right, the TTP letter said.

It said any religious scholar will confirm that the defence of dignity, self-respect, life, property and faith was the right of every Muslim and fighting for this right is called Jehad.

The TTP said the Pakistan Army should become a “Pure Islamic Army” and not act as mercenaries for America.

“Instead of taking out guns against Muslims (Ahle Islam), the Pakistan Army should prepare to take revenge for the 1971 war (with India). This will also add the potential of Kashmiri mujahideen to our forces,” the TTP said.

The TTP letter revealed that it was not targeting the Jamaat-e-Islami and JUI of Maulana Fazlur Rehman but these parties should also revise their positions and statements.

It said the TTP had taken a quiet approach towards the PML-N and Tehrik-e-Insaf but the ANP had sold itself for the glitter of American dollars. The MQM, the letter claimed, had also adopted a similar position.

“If the ANP changes its policies and apologises for its past mistakes, the TTP is prepared to forgive them,” the TTP statement said.

The Taliban letter said Pakistan was its country and “we love its streets and even plains and deserts but we cannot sacrifice our faith for this love.”

The TTP letter said any fresh operation in North Waziristan would be a failure as America with its 42 allies has not been able to achieve any success. “If we are attacked even those who are now away from the fighting will take up arms and many more fronts will open,” the TTP said. The TTP said now the Government of Pakistan should decide what it wanted to do.

The letter asked this correspondent to convey the TTP message to the Pakistani nation.

Most of the Pakistani laws are according Quran and Sunnah. Afghan war is already ending with Americans pulling out soon.

How about surrendering arms
Sir I disagree majority of Pakistani laws and also our economy is not according to Islamic law and orders and we need to change that and we should take this as an opportunity and start talks with the Taliban and also bring Ulemas like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maualana Samil ul Haq and also take help help from Uleams from Saudi Arabia they can help us in point us what are un Islamic things in our laws and also tell TTP what are they doing wrong this can help in ending this war which has destroyed many lives in Pakistan and also our economy

If Pakistan had become a truly Islamic country as was the logical end in 1947 by now the system would have become mature and stable. Also CIA planes would not have taken off from Peshawar since 1956 and the west would not have had a foot to set in the region, the real raison d'être. Islam was used only as a political tool and none of pakistan's pre or post 1947 leaders actually followed it.

The Taliban are actually right in their demands, although their methods are questionable.

TTP are fearing that since USA will leave the region soon so all the attention of Pak Army would be towards them. My message to TTP and their supporters would be to run for your life cuz Pak Army will come after you and they will strike hard. There should be no peace with these bastards who are responsible for so many innocent lives in Pakistan.

Sir I disagree majority of Pakistani laws and also our economy is not according to Islamic law and orders and we need to change that and we should take this as an opportunity and start talks with the Taliban and also bring Ulemas like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maualana Samil ul Haq and also take help help from Uleams from Saudi Arabia they can help us in point us what are un Islamic things in our laws and also tell TTP what are they doing wrong this can help in ending this war which has destroyed many lives in Pakistan and also our economy
T.T.p is not taliban. and govt should not talk to them until finish them. they are not muslims. they are munafiqs. because they kill innocent people be it muslim or non muslim. a muslim cant kill innocent person. '
if some body is at war then you have the right to deffend your self .....

I think its fair - Pakistan is the fort of Islam and hence there should be no problem in implementing the Shariah in letter and spirit.

we will implent islamic laws but not what t.t.p wants. and no talks with killers. they are kharjis and they must be eliminated.

T.T.p is not taliban. and govt should not talk to them until finish them. they are not muslims. they are munafiqs. because they kill innocent people be it muslim or non muslim. a muslim cant kill innocent person. '
if some body is at war then you have the right to deffend your self .....

we will implent islamic laws but not what t.t.p wants. and no talks with killers. they are kharjis and they must be eliminated.
Sir stop calling them munafiq if we wan't call them manfiq than we should know what kind of Muslims we are and answer will be not good so start talks these kind of fatwas were also given for Muslims in Bangladesh and we lost them so we need to start talks and who is Kharji leave that also aside

Sir stop calling them munafiq if we wan't call them manfiq than we should know what kind of Muslims we are and answer will be not good so start talks these kind of fatwas were also given for Muslims in Bangladesh and we lost them so we need to start talks and who is Kharji leave that also aside
ok look what was discoverd from their caves. its posted in other thread. kharjis because they call all other muslims as kafirs. so if you agree on their fatwa then you are kafir as well.
no. 2 they kill innocent people a muslim cant kill a person. they kill children. how could a true muslim who have fear of ALLAH kill children.
most of there blasts are in crowded places.
3. it doesnt change the fact that i am a good muslim or not. but i am not killing any one. and do you know they even dont pray. i hade friends going to Agency and they said their suicide bombers. and all think that they are janti and they dont need to pray.

I hope we get Hakimullah Mahsud the next time we go in there. That guy is an animal responsible for a large amount of murder.

Sir stop calling them munafiq if we wan't call them manfiq than we should know what kind of Muslims we are

Yeah they are saints who peacefully blow themselves up and kill common Pakistanis in the shrine , mosques , markets , bus stands , cd shop and where not ! :azn: I got what you are saying ... Isn't it strange that your lot wont take a second to label someone " infidel " and " out of bounds of Islam " and here you are defending terrorists that have killed thousands of your countrymen ... Have some shame !

I hope we get Hakimullah Mahsud the next time we go in there. That guy is an animal responsible for a large amount of murder.

Next time these bastards make a call from satellite phone , trace it and then bomb the area to oblivion ... No mess and certainly not-so-easy propaganda and publicity for these psychopaths ...

also tell TTP what are they doing wrong this can help in ending this war which has destroyed many lives in Pakistan and also our economy

The Govt of Pakistan accepted their demand of the implementation of Islamic Laws in Swat too , need I remind of the end result ? :azn: ... This isn't how the war will end , if they can fight , we can fight too ...

How these sick people were killing and terrorizing people in the name of religion of peace there even after their demands were met ?

All things got right after Govt and Pakistan Army came to senses and launched the second operation there clearing out these scumbags and arresting Sufi Muhammed and his two sons ... That is what needs to be repeated elsewhere ... Bring Islam through peace if the majority wants or do not talk at all ...

Stupid hogwash for chutias (like Zarvan).

Remember what happened during the last "ceasefire?"
They regrouped and rearmed themselves.

When the taliban offer ceasefire, it means they're f*cked.

The Govt of Pakistan accepted their demand of the implementation of Islamic Laws in Swat too , need I remind of the end result ? :azn: ... This isn't how the war will end , if they can fight , we can fight too ...

How these sick people were killing and terrorizing people in the name of religion of peace there even after their demands were met ?

Sir Islam is not only about peace and Sir yes you attacked Swat because your American masters ordered you to attack swat and you did and have we won war Sir I have relatives deployed their and they know the moment Army returns from their they will be back and back really very soon Government better if implement Islamic laws other wise people will keep rising to implement them on their own than will create lot of bloodshed but that will happen if government will not do it so better talk to these guys take help of Ulemas and tribal people and solve this matter or keep on fighting for next 100 years because these guys know how to prolong this war

ok look what was discoverd from their caves. its posted in other thread. kharjis because they call all other muslims as kafirs. so if you agree on their fatwa then you are kafir as well.
no. 2 they kill innocent people a muslim cant kill a person. they kill children. how could a true muslim who have fear of ALLAH kill children.
most of there blasts are in crowded places.
3. it doesnt change the fact that i am a good muslim or not. but i am not killing any one. and do you know they even dont pray. i hade friends going to Agency and they said their suicide bombers. and all think that they are janti and they dont need to pray.

Sir how many of them pray or not that is not the question here yes they should pray like every Muslim and who said what came out of their caves should I tell what your Army men drink in their parties the main leader ship if you want to start these kind of question lot of questions will come against your Army Sir stop wasting time in these kind of talks and take benefit from their offer and make talks with them and the people of tribes through help of ULEMAS and other religious people to end this bloody war

Back
Top Bottom