What's new

Trump slams China on Twitter

We shall see if China is really bogged down by the US, we shall see :lol: that's right mark our words because we are waiting if Trump will impose the 40% tax hike , label China as Currency Manipulator, wants a trade war with China. Continue the Asian Pivot left off by Obama and see how it will work out for the US. Believe it or not the gigantic trade deficit US has with China shall continue :devil: China has plenty of ammunnitions and cards dealing with the US.
If you owe someone money they are your boss .

I didn't vote for Mr. Trump. Frankly, he is not really a conservative. I am.

yeah of course, he was a new york democrat for a long time until this election. he had Hillary go to his wedding. Frankly, i don't think there's going to be much of "draining the swamp". that requires hanging the entire lot in DC.

The most powerful man also has bankers as bosses . Lol

:rofl:
The most powerful man can't do shit to China. If China wannt to devalue Yuan what the hell is he going to do?
I'll tell you. He's going to whine on twitter. Nothing else. America on the defensive yet again

:lol:
What do JFK, Robert Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr have in common ? They all got shot at and Obama knows exactly who were behind these assassination (attempts), therefore it's no surprise many of his earlier promises didn't come true because he knows damn straight he would end up just like them. POTUS the most powerful man on Earth? Ha now that's a joke.

He is correct but what can he do? He is 4 years too late. Playing trade war is not US speciality. The most US can do is to devalue their dollar. Taxing China goods will only hurt back US corporate and ordinary American as they need to spend more money on neccesity. China will tax back US goods or block more of their expansion into Expanding China market.

How many American buy from Walmart for their daily usage? How percentage of Walmart goods are import from China? You do the maths. Are people naive to think India and Vietnam can easily replicate China imported goods in just a few years time? Even so what is the purpose of Made in USA and bring back jobs to US? :enjoy:

Fact is , whoever is dependant on China for importing goods are doing favor to their own country rather than helping China. So in this case, US can not do much with China unless and otherwise, US compels its greedy corporates to cut down their profit and start investing in manufacturing jobs in US. Sometimes,i feel amazed, how can US even allowed to make themselves so much dependent on China to a point where even also they would like to stop it, it is beyond the control of US Gov to control it.

As you have rightly pointed out, a basic furniture in Walmart costs, $100 with a label of Made in China. Now, if you enforce tax or stop importing the production from China, can Walmart afford to do business in its current state? Sometimes, i feel Walmart is a Chines company than US company as more than 70% of its items are made in China.

What do JFK, Robert Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr have in common ? They all got shot at and Obama knows exactly who were behind these assassination (attempts),

1. A frustrated, narcissistic, disillusioned Marxist.

2. A Palestinian activist.

3. A nut-case trying to impress the actress Jodie Foster.

4. A pro-confederate stage actor.

5. A white supremacist.

Gee, I guess Mr. Obama isn't the only one who knows. :wave: I haven't got a clue what that has to do with what you are trying to say though....

1. A frustrated, narcissistic, disillusioned Marxist.

2. A Palestinian activist.

3. A nut-case trying to impress the actress Jodie Foster.

4. A pro-confederate stage actor.

5. A white supremacist.

Gee, I guess Mr. Obama isn't the only one who knows. :wave: I haven't got a clue what that has to do with what you are trying to say though....

Ofcourse you don't, just as you have no clue whether the US would really come to defend TW :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom