What's new

Trump slams China on Twitter

In less than two months, Trump will become the most powerful individual on the planet. Scoff all you want, but his words matter. The next 4 years of US-Chinese relations will be interesting to say the least.

Words don't matter actions do. So far he's backtracked on a good amount of things he said.

I imagine Chinese intelligence are scurrying trying to attain every last bit of information they can find on Trump and his administration. Trump's unpredictability is already inflicting stomach ulcers. We're beginning to see signs that Trump will be much more assertive with China than Obama ever was.

Clearly looks like he won't be giving a damn shit about perceptions, he is more focused on local priorities which are Jobs, security of the local populous.

In less than two months, Trump will become the most powerful individual on the planet. Scoff all you want, but his words matter. The next 4 years of US-Chinese relations will be interesting to say the least.
He will be the most disgraceful person on the planet and is already being jeered at...This twitteratn is worth nothing ...

Donald Trump Says China 1000 Times

His obssession with China is just unbelievable ,his granddaughter even been taught Chinese since she was born.

I imagine Chinese intelligence are scurrying trying to attain every last bit of information they can find on Trump and his administration. Trump's unpredictability is already inflicting stomach ulcers. We're beginning to see signs that Trump will be much more assertive with China than Obama ever was.
I doubt it. Trump mouth is not trustworthy. He already backtrack a lot of things he said during his campaign. In fact, we are not worry at all. Trump is just a small fish in a pond.

We shall see if China is really bogged down by the US, we shall see :lol: that's right mark our words because we are waiting if Trump will impose the 40% tax hike , label China as Currency Manipulator, wants a trade war with China. Continue the Asian Pivot left off by Obama and see how it will work out for the US. Believe it or not the gigantic trade deficit US has with China shall continue :devil: China has plenty of ammunnitions and cards dealing with the US.

I wouldn't put too much faith in one guy.
I don't but it isn't just one guy. This started before Trump and it will go on after Trump. It's no more one guy than the similar movements in Europe is just about Marine Le Pen, Nigal Farage, Albert Rosti, etc.

I don't but it isn't just one guy. This started before Trump and it will go on after Trump. It's no more one guy than the similar movements in Europe is just about Marine Le Pen, Nigal Farage, Albert Rosti, etc.

I am very familiar with the_donald group. frankly i think you guys just yell too much lol.

The title is overrated, the most powerful man on Earth has a gun pointed to his head by the CIA :rofl:
The most powerful man also has bankers as bosses . Lol

:rofl:
The most powerful man can't do shit to China. If China wannt to devalue Yuan what the hell is he going to do?
I'll tell you. He's going to whine on twitter. Nothing else. America on the defensive yet again

:lol:

i think amarica already produce what they import from china , only the amaricans have to makeup their minds to pay a little more to buy their domestic goods...

as far as international trade is concern , i think that time has came to abandend the free trade agreements and move to bilateral agreements where a country can bar import if it goes above a certain limit of trade deficit..

i think most of the domestic as well as international problems can be solved..

Back
Top Bottom