What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

I have few friends in Hyderabad, and i was in Hyderabad before i quit my job after my father's death. I lived in Begumpet area, and there was a Yelamma temple, my apartment was opposite to that, near an eye hospital.

How was Hyderabad?

:)

When you joining Chhota Rajan gang? ;)

with a criminal history you are a shoo in Indian politics.

After all, the black money involved is mouth watering.

Damn, his job and life must me hell of shitty to come here and pour out his frustration with multiple IDs.

That's no excuse. I have all these aforementioned qualities.

But I don't come here and vent.

Last edited:
Lol.... You take internet forums too seriously then....... Stop taking forums seriously and enjoy life.....

Seriously???????

Say that to Lord Manvan

Coming from Darjeeling, i don't like the weather. People are good though.

Oh man.

Don't go to Chennai or Kerala. The Humidity will kill you.

Plus Mallus are intoxicated half the time. :D

@Skull and Bones Though Kerala now has a lot of Bengali migrants (low skill labourers ) coming in.

So in some areas you have Bengali movies playing :)

Don't go to Chennai or Kerala. The Humidity will kill you.

Plus Mallus are intoxicated half the time. :D

@Skull and Bones Though Kerala now has a lot of Bengali migrants (low skill labourers ) coming in.

So in some areas you have Bengali movies playing :)

Seriously, don't watch Bengali movies, that'll depress you to the level of having suicidal tendencies. :D

I have stayed in Chennai for few months, i don't like that place either.

Well they were shiv sena goons who came to attack me late one night in 99. there were 6 of them and just me and i had a hockey stick,
was stabbed twice that day , but i managed to get two of them before they ran away. do i regret it ? No !!!!
I did not have a choice , it was either them or me .
:pop: SS in Hyderabad? :hitwall: Those folks must have been dead drunk! :D
And 2 dead? :( They have families. You could have got a Gandhi avatar and persuaded them to leave with non violence :D

Just kidding... I know how it feels.

The day you'll meet some trolls who luv picking on you , that day you might want to correct the word "snitching" to reporting.

I prefer paying them back with same coin. Has been banned even for 4 months at a stretch for doing that.

:pop: SS in Hyderabad? :hitwall: Those folks must have been dead drunk! :D
And 2 dead? :( They have families. You could have got a Gandhi avatar and persuaded them to leave with non violence :D

Just kidding... I know how it feels.
I was in mumbai mate:) read my earlier post i was completing my masters in IITB

Cool! You mentioned something about switching over to YSRCP. I could sense a very negative mindset in most educated Andhrites, irrespective of whether they were from Seemandhra or Telangana over YSR and his actions. Where do you perceive is his moral compass? As in, as bad as they come, not all that bad, or overtly misunderstood?
Well as a member of his party i should not say anything bad, so i wont:) lets leave it at that .

Okk... Sorry about that. You were wooing Marathi girls more successfully than those - right? :D
More successful with south Indians and north Indians though . :D girls from the west ....... sync nahai ho raha tha.
though married a south Indian. :)

Well as a member of his party i should not say anything bad, so i wont:) lets leave it at that .

More successful with south Indians and north Indians though . :D girls from the west ....... sync nahai ho raha tha.
though married a south Indian. :)

Got it.;)

They can't fix this issue, nothing they can program to solve it
They can try. Once I suggested to bind username with mobile numbers. Then ban by mobile number which is rather hard to change. Emails, IP addreses and mobile number etc all can be combined to create a strict policy of keeping trolls away and maintain the quality of forums.

They can try. Once I suggested to bind username with mobile numbers. Then ban by mobile number which is rather hard to change. Emails, IP addreses and mobile number etc all can be combined to create a strict policy of keeping trolls away and maintain the quality of forums.
Not many people would be willing to give their mobile number to the forum. The number of mutltiple id trolls is very low, although they do a lot of damage. So to keep out thousands of potential members, just to get rid of a handful of multiple id trolls is unwise.

I can only think of one Indian, one Pakistani, one Israeli and one god-knows-from-where anti jewish troll who are currently plaguing the forum.

@WebMaster : There used to be a thread in the announcement section where you would point out multiple id trolls after perma banning them. You might want to restart that, since it would help members identify them if they come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom