What's new

Traditional Dresses of South Asia

BhangraEmpireNachdaPunjab.jpg

male traditional punjabi dress of india

pics+043.jpg

tera-nai-jag-te-jawab-ne-punjabne.jpg

punjabi women traditional dress

unfortunately such dresses are wored only while performing cultural stuff now a days

Actual dress worn by Punjabis on both side is nearly same. I wonder actual punjabis in India consider the above mirasi dress as their traditional punjabi dress

Actual dress worn by Punjabis on both side is nearly same. I wonder actual punjabis in India consider the above mirasi dress as their traditional punjabi dress

:rofl: What high standards for clothing you have bro!

i think yours n our dresses are little different. our men dont wear womens dress ie shalwar kameeg . punjabis in our side love bhangra its world famous and we are tall and big and we love to drink a lot. we are brought up a differnt way and we have differnt view of world than you guys and differnt mentality. we love our dresses and they suit best for us. hun bander kee janay adrak da swad

i think yours n our dresses are little different. our men dont wear womens dress ie shalwar kameeg . punjabis in our side love bhangra its world famous and we are tall and big and we love to drink a lot. we are brought up a differnt way and we have differnt view of world than you guys and differnt mentality. we love our dresses and they suit best for us. hun bander kee janay adrak da swad

Dont the indian punjabis wear churi pajama?lol thts actually feminine with the tight pajama...lol also i see alot of sikhs wearing shalwar kameez... u must be from some isolated place.... as for big and tall from whom? other indians maybe ... certainly not us... the average height of a Pakistani is taller than an average india... though on PDF every india is above 6"2.

As for ur mentality good for you... and since i have lived like years in Punjab can understand a lil punjabi words... true a monkey doesnt know the taste of "Adrak" :lol:

we r all short and weak and our main goal is to take over indian punjab :D :woot:

Man with 1/3 of Punjab you guys think you are the sole owners of Punjab? You have to visit Pakistani Punjab, because from your assumptions, it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

id marry her......lol

I'm glad you have good taste in women man! :D

Dont the indian punjabis wear churi pajama?lol thts actually feminine with the tight pajama...lol also i see alot of sikhs wearing shalwar kameez... u must be from some isolated place.... as for big and tall from whom? other indians maybe ... certainly not us... the average height of a Pakistani is taller than an average india... though on PDF every india is above 6"2.

As for ur mentality good for you... and since i have lived like years in Punjab can understand a lil punjabi words... true a monkey doesnt know the taste of "Adrak" :lol:

what is churi pajama? our traditional dress is the one we wore as bhangra dress. chadra with kurta and pagg. our daily wear is kurta pajama. shalwar we dont wear much. like a couple in whole city. we definitely are stronger than you guys but thsi doest mean you guys are weak. of course pakistanis wont believe it. we drink a lot of milk and our diet and genes are best yaar.

we definitely are stronger than you guys but thsi doest mean you guys are weak. of course pakistanis wont believe it. we drink a lot of milk and our diet and genes are best yaar.

Lmao bongi na maar. Itay vi jatt hagay puttar te Indian vargay chawal ney ah.

what is churi pajama? our traditional dress is the one we wore as bhangra dress. chadra with kurta and pagg. our daily wear is kurta pajama. shalwar we dont wear much. like a couple in whole city. we definitely are stronger than you guys but thsi doest mean you guys are weak. of course pakistanis wont believe it. we drink a lot of milk and our diet and genes are best yaar.

:lol: damn man im impressed... seriously...

:rofl: @ this dude.

Back
Top Bottom