What's new

Traditional clothing from the Arab world.

C1fCmNQUAAAVLag.jpg:large

C1fCmNQVIAAK5wG.jpg:large

C1fCmNTUUAI-CJU.jpg:large

C1fCmNSVIAIYI0E.jpg:large

This thread has been marked as sticky to discuss everything about Arab and strictly saying only Arabs.This includes their culture, food, clothing, fashion, celebrity, beauty, beduin wildness, urban walk ,places, flora and fauna.

Intended to combat Arab bashing.

Thread revived

Excellent. Now the forum won't be clogged up by hordes of Arab threads, they can all go here so nobody has to look at them.

Who peed on your birthday cake?

This thread is limited to traditional clothing in the Arab world.

As for this section of PDF. Learn to read.

Middle East & Africa

"Strategic affairs discussions relating to all the countries in West of Asia & Africa. Primarily all Arab and African countries."

80% of all threads here are already about Arab events or events in the Arab world. As for African (Sub-Saharan and Horn of Africa) events there are few and far between them because of 1) lack of interest, 2) almost no if any Sub-Saharan/Horner users.

As for the threads about Arab affairs, they enjoy huge popularity. Sorry to break it to you.

Lastly nobody forces you to visit those threads so you should go and cry somewhere else.

Seems I touched a nerve :rofl:

Apparently "influential" Arab ponies are "strategic affairs" :lol:

And those threads are almost all created by you and your alt accounts... hardly "popular" if it's mostly 1 person :D

Of course they are genius. Which is why most of those threads have been thanked by 20-30 users at least (initial post solely).

As for threads in general, most of them deal with Arab events or events in the Arab world. Anyone who claims the opposite is an idiot which you might very well be so I am not surprised that you claim otherwise.

In any case you don't seem to understand what this section is primarily about (I was so friendly to quote it for you in case you were unable to find the information) and that nobody forces some Arab-obsessed Farsi refugee in the UK to visit Arab threads. Although you already do that due to your obsession.

Anyway welcome on my ignore list.

@Slav Defence please clean those troll posts brother and you are free to delete my posts too.

2 Iranians are crying over a simple innocent thread posted ages ago. As for making this sticky, nobody asked for it. A moderator suddenly decided to do so. I personally don't see any need for it to be sticky. We will stick to our section had this section not been about Arab affairs and had it been allowed to post non-military threads in the Arab section of the forum. That is not the case. Hence we use, surprise, surprise, the Middle East and Africa section of the forum which even explicitly states that it is primarily a section intended to discuss Arab and African affairs.

@Slav Defence

You don't need to make this thread a "sticky", just reopen the "Arabic Coffee Shop" thread that got closed somehow (I believe because we wrote in Arabic) on the Arab section of the forum.

As well as deal with the unmotivated trolling by those two Iranians in this thread. Obviously something is burning within them. Must be the beautiful traditional clothing shown in this thread.

Thanks.

Excellent. Now the forum won't be clogged up by hordes of Arab threads, they can all go here so nobody has to look at them.
Why are you looking in the first place? Get out from here. Be it Arab or Iranian, no shit is gonna tolerated by me.
Arab culture and people are known for their classical and fabulous culture. Man and woman , both have strong personality and unique beauty which is the key feature of people of Arab.The most impressive aspect of Arabs is that they are successful in maintaining purity in their culture.Gifted with natural resources and geography Arab world is the "apple" that world wants and want to fight for.

regards

Last edited:
This thread has been marked as sticky to discuss everything about Arab and strictly saying only Arabs.This includes their culture, food, clothing, fashion, celebrity, beauty, beduin wildness, urban walk ,places, flora and fauna.

Intended to combat Arab bashing.

Thread revived

Culture? So we can post stuff other than Fashion?

Is this just for Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula?

Culture? So we can post stuff other than Fashion?

Is this just for Arabs in the Arabian Peninsula?
All Arab speaking people throughout the world are invited because Arab is not restricted to Arabian peninsula. Wherever you are living and whatever diversity you are inheriting in your culture, share it with us:)
Regards

Back
Top Bottom