What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

@RazPak supporting terrorism is against forum rules
Indian security forces are the biggest terrorists and you wont need pakistanis to tell you this but indians tell this.from kashmir tonortheast to punjab and tribal of maoist affected areas.everywhere indian security forces are branded as terrorists by indians only.

India is a big nuisance and will not let the region have peace or stability. I can only imagine what the Kashmiris must deal with day in day out. Such pathetic neighbors we have. Murderers and rapists get applauded by their nation for butchering innocent people.

Have you Indians not filled Dal Lake with innocent Kashmiri corpses?

The mass graves?

How many more civilians will you kill?

This will backfire.

We are going to have to diplomatically support the Kashmirs and provide their freedom fighters with all logistics that we possibly can.

Atleast truthseer has his humor bone in the right place.

Indian security forces are the biggest terrorists and you wont need pakistanis to tell you this but indians tell this.from kashmir tonortheast to punjab and tribal of maoist affected areas.everywhere indian security forces are branded as terrorists by indians only.

Actually not heard anything like that...from fellow Indians. Indian media doesn't count. It has been proven they accept money for blabbering news.

Lmao. The bharti army just killed another innocent and the bhartis started chest thumping.

Innocent man carrying a weapon..Right..it may be ok in Pak to do so its not so in India....Its not Chest pumping its called completing our objectives one step at a time.

Those who say He/She/it is an Indian..i think this is the final nail on the coffin to know who belongs where.

exceptions are not examples madam, btw for safety of the nation if a village has to sacrifice itself its dharma.. Its always for the better cause.

Haha Indians.

WHat you gotta say now?

You mad, you terrorists?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your kind of celebrating savages can exists in india then sure my kind too exists.

Thats the beauty of India.....We celebrate to everything and openly say it and no one gets hanged for that..you see where I am going with this.

Internet Hindus going crazy over an innocent man killed in a staged encounter. Such feeble minded and delusional creatures these internet Hindus are.

delusional creatures...are the ones getting exterminated.

have some shame woman these guys whom you are insulting its only because of them and their sacrifices you and i are living in peace rightnow

Indians always find the reason to blame their failures on others.

Absolutely agree with you on that!....You are one of them.

Its people like who who are the cause for these people to have the courage to fight our brave soldiers...what do think the end result was going to be a Truce!.....No way...We will celebrate when we have too and Mourn when we have to..these are just emotions...a person with no emotions are not human.

when you forget all ethics and culture then it makes u a failure

We were quiet for a long time...Now we have started terrorizing the terrorists...with the the blessing of the nation.
We are gonna beat them @ THEIR OWN GAME.

ju jis dhaj se maqtal me gaya woh shan salamat rehti he
yeh jan tu aani jani he is jan ki tu koi baat nahi.

Shaheed I am proud of you.
Enemy can kill us But Cant break us.

AZADI
AZADI
AZADI
AZADI
AZADI
AZADI
AZADI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom