What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

Pakistan should send some of their military to help the freedom fighters out. The Indians lack bravery and will. Their claim to fame is murdering innocent people in staged encounters.

how much u will try? ..firstly u used to send them n now u will send soldiers for their rescue?
itna hi hai to bhejte kyun ho?

Pakistan should send some of their military to help the freedom fighters out. The Indians lack bravery and will. Their claim to fame is murdering innocent people in staged encounters.

Last time you did that, Your PM said you lost 4000 men.. But then that's a different discussion :)

how much u will try? ..firstly u used to send them n now u will send soldiers for their rescue?
itna hi hai to bhejte kyun ho?

Kaka jadun tak azaddi ney mili.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time you did that, Your PM said you lost 4000 men.. But then that's a different discussion :)

Hundreds of your jawans, victim of being mowed down by lmg fire painting the mountain slopes with red. It is a different discussion indeed.

It is shameful if u celebrate over the dead body .even if it is of a terrorist.coz after death he no more remain what he was when he was alive.
i wud like to clear ur one doubt we are not celecrating over the dead body,we are celebrating over the death.. Clear.

indians going crazy.. but cry hoarse when maoist struck in 70-80 bodies

You are right!..We are going crazy..If you need to achieve your goals you will need to sacrifice....those 70-80 bodies you mentioned are the small sacrifice that our brave soldiers had to undergo to achieve the bigger goal you 1.2 Billion of us.

"Learn to fail first before you learn to succeed".

Jai Hind!

kahan serious ho gaye ho bhai log..lets celebrate....IA army wil keep killing these pigs while few cry and get their ***** on fire..on PDF

Hey how about celebrating 26/11 then or the killing of 70 crpf men by maoists.What should i call all those dead,,,a pig,i chicken,a goat...tell me what should i call those 160 people killed on 26/11.

You can call them whatever you want....a small loss for the safety of 1.2 Billion.....Hope that no one harms you or your loved ones in the name of Terrorism..lets see if you would want some Military protection then or would you not???????

Back
Top Bottom