What's new

Top 10 Navies of world vs Pakistan (An unbiased "True" analysis)

Your Navy is by far the weakest link

Evan WORSE the Strongest link to INDIAN MILITARY is ITS Navy.

The Indian Navy commanders are the most forward thinking people in INDIAN military. 70% of all new Ships being built are indengious indian designs . Over 40 warships are being assembled in india over next decade

These projects have created thousands upon thousands of JOBS for indian engineers science graduates and Labour.

IF PAKISTAN is ANSWER this threat it needs INVESTMENT & FORWARD THINKING NAVAL COMMAND

i appreciate indian navy work.yes some of their designs are great but you need more aircraft carriers and new submarines to challenge china.pakistan didn't pay any attention to it's navy from the last 30 years.now we are progressing fast.we want to make frigates and destroyers here at karachi port.if CPEC gives us money,we can enable ourselves to buy latest weapons and also make facilities to design destroyers with chinese engineers here in karachi.

you must count the ship industry in this table.
pakistan is the one of the few countries that can build large warships all by its own.
no question the most powerful country in muslim world.

India has a better Navy than Russia?

Yes, IN is better than RN because india has money and they already bought Russia..

Do you know what i meant.

india is a super super Power country on this green planet..

Yes, IN is better than RN because india has money and they already bought Russia..

Do you know what i meant.

india is a super super Power country on this green planet..

Indian Navy is not even better than Japan and you're saying Indian navy is better than Russia?? :D :D

Russian navy arsenal consists of:-

148,000 active duty (2017)

1 aircraft carrier
2 battlecruiser
3 cruisers
15 destroyers
8 frigates
81 corvettes
19 landing ship tanks
32 landing craft
15 special-purpose ships
41 patrol boats
46 mine countermeasures vessel
3 special-purpose submarines
62 submarines

Indian Navy is not even better than Japan and you're saying Indian navy is better than Russia?? :D :D

Russian navy arsenal consists of:-

148,000 active duty (2017)

1 aircraft carrier
2 battlecruiser
3 cruisers
15 destroyers
8 frigates
81 corvettes
19 landing ship tanks
32 landing craft
15 special-purpose ships
41 patrol boats
46 mine countermeasures vessel
3 special-purpose submarines
62 submarines

Yaar sara mood kharab kardiya tumne..

Sheee..

INDONEASIA has the biggest economy in muslim world at 3 times the size of Pakistan.
Their Navy will grow FASTER than Pakistan as they have 3 times your BUDGET

Eygpt is good comparison BUT EYGPT will not be up against 2 carrier battle groups with 15 frigates & destroyers IN EACH battle group

Let me correct you kid. Indonesia defence budget is not more than Pakistan defence budget. Secondly Pakistan Armed Forces are way powerful than Indonesian.

Thirdly, In the next decade Pakistan navy will outmatch Indonesian navy easily.

Our shopping list for next decade is listed below:-

1. 8 Chinese Submarines
2. Surplus Submarines to replace 2 Agosta 70 submarines
3. 4-6 4000 tonne frigates
4. Ada Class Corvettes
5. 2 Swiftship corvettes + 2 later
6. 2 Patrol boats
7. 6 FACs

Its gonna take our navy to next level:-

11 Frigates
8 Corvettes
16-18 Submarines
20 FACs
8-10 Patrol Boats
3 Mine Warfare

and our own missiles like babur cruise missile, zarb anti ship missile, herba missile.

Yaar sara mood kharab kardiya tumne..

Sheee..

yar tumhara mazaak dekh kr mai pagal hony wala tha mujh sai daikha nhi ja rha tha :D :D

Indian Navy is one of the fifth largest Navy in the world, however, 11th when comes to submerged naval assets. Indian navy operates a very low number of submarines, that is only 13 of them, nations like Japan and South Korea operates more submarines than India, and they are modern too. India also plans to increase the number of submarines from the P 75 and P 75 I program.

Let me correct you kid. Indonesia defence budget is not more than Pakistan defence budget. Secondly Pakistan Armed Forces are way powerful than Indonesian.

Thirdly, In the next decade Pakistan navy will outmatch Indonesian navy easily.

Our shopping list for next decade is listed below:-

1. 8 Chinese Submarines
2. Surplus Submarines to replace 2 Agosta 70 submarines
3. 4-6 4000 tonne frigates
4. Ada Class Corvettes
5. 2 Swiftship corvettes + 2 later
6. 2 Patrol boats
7. 6 FACs

Its gonna take our navy to next level:-

11 Frigates
8 Corvettes
16-18 Submarines
20 FACs
8-10 Patrol Boats
3 Mine Warfare

and our own missiles like babur cruise missile, zarb anti ship missile, herba missile.

yar tumhara mazaak dekh kr mai pagal hony wala tha mujh sai daikha nhi ja rha tha :D :D
You forgot
1x OPH
2x Damen Corvette
Mini subs for SSGN

you must count the ship industry in this table.
pakistan is the one of the few countries that can build large warships all by its own.
no question the most powerful country in muslim world.
Conventionally, we are behind KSA, Turkey... in terms of Airforce.

There is no shame to accept that we've a lame navy. Indians stormed Karachi in 1971 while our Navy couldn't even properly retaliate in our own nest.
Is this because as a nation, Pakistan has a mindset, "Army is everything"?

The navy should be the largest branch and most financed, IMHO with CPEC. But i know little about military affairs. The Arabia sea should basically become an extra province of Pakistan within the legal limitations of UN law.

Is this because as a nation, Pakistan has a mindset, "Army is everything"?

The navy should be the largest branch and most financed, IMHO with CPEC. But i know little about military affairs. The Arabia sea should basically become an extra province of Pakistan within the legal limitations of UN law.

If you are looking at legal limits, then you are already a lost case. The Arabian Sea will afford only a small sliver of open ocean, between the Indian legal limit, the Iranian legal limit to the west of the Pakistani boundary, and the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman limits across the Gulf.

#7 Hindu Navy

It is Indian Navy, by the way and the same is being mentioned in Article as it is.

Sometimes, it is very shocking yet saddening to see that how a bit of wrongly chosen words actually results to loose the worth of any topic from merit, productivity, knowledge to mudslinging, leg pulling and long lines/paragraphs to either prove it wrong or right. Do not amend the content copied from other sources and furthermore, there is no need to even mention any force as such which has no relation to original/official declaration at all. I would advise everyone to keep up the beauty and worth of discussion, lest not mock or provoke at all as such is not worth of paying attention nor deserves the time and energy at all. Continue with discussion on topic.

@Vergennes
la France a luune des meilleuress marines du-monde
French%2BNavy.jpg

The list looks somewhat biased to me

The dynamics have improved since this thread got started

FRESH NEWS
Un Ranked Pakistan :pakistan: ----> We might move a notch on Asian Navy Rankings
  • 0 Destroyers
  • 9 Frigates (+ 4 Type054 Chinese War Ship Ordered)
  • 0 Corvettes (+ 4 Ada Milgem Corvettes Ship Ordered)
  • 0 OPV (+2 OPV Ordered from Dutch Lightly Armed)
  • 10 Patrol vessels (Missile boats) (+1 Ship under construction )
  • 10 General Patrol Unarmed Coast Guard added recently
  • 3 Anti-mines
  • 5 Attack Submarines (+ 8 Chinese Submarines Ordered)
Coastal Defense Missile: (+ Program Unveiled)
Submarine Launched Cruise Missile : (+ Program Unveiled)

• Still waiting to break the Duck on Destroyer grade Ship

a)4 x Turkish Milgem Corvette deal has been finalized no ships delivered to date
b)4 x China-Pakistan bilateral deal for Type054 has been finalized for 4 Ships true (Frigates)
c)2 x Pakistan-Dutch deal for OPV corvette/Ocean Patrol Ships (90 Meter ships
d) The Fast attack Azmat program is still growing , at steady pace

SAM_PAKISTAN.png

What is holding back the Purchase of our first Destroyer Ship for Navy?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom