What's new

Top 10 Navies of world vs Pakistan (An unbiased "True" analysis)

30 Years gap exist , can't be filled overnight will take good 10 year cycle to make it capable to Asian level

Chinese Asian level or filipino Asian level?

Ten years is way too small timescale to change anything

Guided missle destroyer takes 5 years to start production to induction

India has 4 being built of VIZAG class
hqdefault.jpg

A carrier takes 7-10 years from START to induction Vikrant STARTED in 2009 will be inducted 2019
ins-vikrant.jpg

IT WILL decades to build a INDENGIOUS NAVY capability

I suppose the correct term was to make it comparable to "unranked" But top 30-35 navies of region. Take few pages from Indonesian Navy , or perhaps look at Egyptian Navy's modernization drive (they are in africa). Or take few pages from Turkish Navy

Potential Possibilities
5 - Royal Navy Duke-class Type 23
Reference:
http://quwa.org/2017/10/26/u-k-put-royal-navy-type-23-frigates-sale/

Type-23-frigate-MoD-692x360.jpg

A member recently stated Australian Navy is selling a OHP frigate ship
  • 2 Adelaide-class frigate (OHP)

This maneuver should fix up our navy , with ships that are not completely washed up, extract may be 15-17 years of service

I imagine UK will be moving to stealth based platform etc

British ship appears to be a good option to consider as users suggested
Cohort-plc-subsidiary-joins-British-Sonar-2050-Technology-Refresh-program-for-Type-23-frigates-1024x744.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose the correct term was to make it comparable to "unranked" But top 30-35 navies of region. Take few pages from Indonesian Navy , or perhaps look at Egyptian Navy's modernization drive (they are in africa). Or take few pages from Turkish Navy

INDONEASIA has the biggest economy in muslim world at 3 times the size of Pakistan.
Their Navy will grow FASTER than Pakistan as they have 3 times your BUDGET

Eygpt is good comparison BUT EYGPT will not be up against 2 carrier battle groups with 15 frigates & destroyers IN EACH battle group

Indian_Navy_ships.jpg

• 5 TYPE 023 Ships would make a decent addition
  • 2 OHP from Australian Navy
:o: ~We get 15-17 years out of these ships , not bad

28c6e9a4bb0ee692fd12c78de458ad0b.jpg

These can be supplimented with our Azmat class Missile boats for a fairly decent point defence

Type-23-900x403.jpg

hms_westminster_type_23_frigate_by_suricatafx-d6sqrj2.jpg

From a capability perespective it would add to Pakistan Navy's operations:pop:

Stealth would be perhaps not the most important item

Last edited:
Our Naval power is nothing but a disaster in the making until we have capability of launching cruise Missiles from ship deep into enemy territory we would be vulnerable from sea and you can say good bye to CPEC for good.
We need also submarines we are getting from China if they lack VLS for Cruise Missiles it's no use to get 8 of them.

• 5 TYPE 023 Ships would make a decent addition
  • 2 OHP from Australian Navy
:o: ~We get 15-17 years out of these ships , not bad

28c6e9a4bb0ee692fd12c78de458ad0b.jpg

These can be supplimented with our Azmat class Missile boats for a fairly decent point defence

Type-23-900x403.jpg

hms_westminster_type_23_frigate_by_suricatafx-d6sqrj2.jpg

From a capability perespective it would add to Pakistan Navy's operations:pop:

Stealth would be perhaps not the most important item

What i read that the Royal navy will start Phasing out these type 23 ships after 2025 .. if they were to come earlier i would suggest go for 3-4 of them instead of Australian OHP's . We already been Operating British Tech with Type 21 Amazon Class .

Our Naval power is nothing but a disaster in the making until we have capability of launching cruise Missiles from ship deep into enemy territory we would be vulnerable from sea and you can say good bye to CPEC for good.
We need also submarines we are getting from China if they lack VLS for Cruise Missiles it's no use to get 8 of them.

Navy is not just about Firing CM from the Ships , this technology you talk is not very hard to achieve , Right now PN is following a right direction of Slowly/Steadily modernizing its fleet and also not just buying from one Country but from various sources , which is always good in terms of Sanctions and absorbing new and far extended Technologies from Various countries ..

look at the recent Procurement plans of PN ..

2 Damen OPV's Netherlands
2 Swiftships corvette from USA
4 Frigates from China
8 Submarines from China
4 LF-2400 or ADA class Corvette from Turkey
Patrol boats from China

we are getting some European Tech,American , Turkish Chinese and possibly South African ..

Once AGAIN --- I Love this Forum....

Read --- These Word(s) Again !!
Pakistan can NEVER come our of Religious Mentality--- Intelligence is also Branded by Religion.
#7 Hindu Navy
  • 1 Aircraft carrier
  • 1 Amphibious attack ship
  • 19 Landing vessels
  • 8 Destroyers ---- INCORRECT 11 DESTROYERS
  • 12 Frigates ----- INCORRECT 14 FRIGATES , 3 FRIGATES CAN BE QULIFIED AS DESTROYERs
  • 24 Corvettes ---- CORVETTES OF 3500 Tonnage
  • 32 Patrol vessels
  • 8 Anti-mines
  • 14 Assault submarines
  • 1 Missile submarine
I love to see Reduced Numbers of Indian METAL.
But HYPING Pakistani shining armour

9 Pakistanis Frigates are WORSE than Corvettes of any Brown WATER Navy
No Anti Missile System, LY 60 on a Frigate is a JOKE--- These are Floating Ducks.

5 Subs --- you include 2 AntiQUATED Type 70s, which cant leave eve shore (?)

Your Navy Calls a Corvette as Frigate to Hide its Weakness.
When will your Military stop making fool of its civilains

In ACTUAL Battle pak navy wouldnt survive Hour(s) forget Day.

What i read that the Royal navy will start Phasing out these type 23 ships after 2025 .. if they were to come earlier i would suggest go for 3-4 of them instead of Australian OHP's . We already been Operating British Tech with Type 21 Amazon Class .

Navy is not just about Firing CM from the Ships , this technology you talk is not very hard to achieve , Right now PN is following a right direction of Slowly/Steadily modernizing its fleet and also not just buying from one Country but from various sources , which is always good in terms of Sanctions and absorbing new and far extended Technologies from Various countries ..

look at the recent Procurement plans of PN ..

2 Damen OPV's Netherlands
2 Swiftships corvette from USA
4 Frigates from China
8 Submarines from China
4 LF-2400 or ADA class Corvette from Turkey
Patrol boats from China

we are getting some European Tech,American , Turkish Chinese and possibly South African ..

2025 would be a bit far away , as we can just continue with our Azmat class prgram and may be pick up more F22P frigates

2025 would be a bit far away , as we can just continue with our Azmat class prgram and may be pick up more F22P frigates

I agree with azmat class FAC but I don't think on will buy more f-22 cause the new Chinese 4000 ton frigate is on horizon so why bother to get old design f22 rather than increasing the number of the newly possible frigate .

Your Navy Reflects Your Economic Trading Status

The 7 Most powerful Navies on The Planet ARE ALSO the 7 largest Economies & TRADING natioins

ie
USA
China

Followed by

Japan
UK
France
India
Russia

The two go HAND IN HAND

you are a genius man, i was under impression smaller countries with small economy could also have few A/Cs

That's the problem, no one is gonna give pak that kind of stuff.
Look at the list of VLS operators, the majority of them have it on ships they built themselves.

you are a genius man, i was under impression smaller countries with small economy could also have few A/Cs

You're members are asking why Pakistan can't have carriers nuke subs and an air force like Israel or turkey daily. They feel even on a tiny gdp and budget this is a must to keep India at bay

You're members are asking why Pakistan can't have carriers nuke subs and an air force like Israel or turkey daily. They feel even on a tiny gdp and budget this is a must to keep India at bay

Neither Israel and Turkey have nuke subs or carriers. In fact, Pakistan’s navy is following the Israeli model by using conventional subs to carry sub launches cruise missiles that are nuclear capable. Much more quieter and harder to detect than nuclear powered subs

Back
Top Bottom