What's new

Top 10 Mouthwatering Pakistani Foods to Try

Do you not realize that Koftas actually originate from MY country, Iran?

Stop claiming Persian (Khorasani) foods as Indian!
Kofte of course has Persian roots, no denying in that. But the Nargisi Kofte are a Mughal recipe, and lot more spicy than Iranian Kofte.

Kofte of course has Persian roots, no denying in that. But the Nargisi Kofte are a Mughal recipe, and lot more spicy than Iranian Kofte.

Doesn’t justify Indian claim to Kofta. Mughals were Persians. The dish itself is made from ground beef. We eat it on Nowruz. Kofta is an extremely popular dish in Iran. Where as in India, it is nothing but a immigrants/Muslim dish eaten occasionally.

Either you can cLaim it on the basis of legacy ... Or you can claim it on the basis of locale. Like you like to claim IVC based on locales similar everything you eat is from current India only. Nihari, Paya kebabs are largely creations of Mughal Avadhi or Hyderabadi cuisines, all based in modern India. Kheer, pulaw are largely Persian dishes adapted by mughal and nawabs of awadh. Sooji halwa also has its roots in Turkish cuisine.

Yeah sure Mughal were Pakistani. All of them were born in Lahore.

I would share more local dishes and recipes with you, but I don't want you Indians to further try to steal them and claim them as yours.

Doesn’t justify Indian claim to Kofta. Mughals were Persians. The dish itself is made from ground beef. We eat it on Nowruz. Kofta is an extremely popular dish in Iran. Where as in India, it is nothing but a immigrants/Muslim dish eaten occasionally.
Ignorance as it's prime. Meatballs/Kofte are not native to Persia only. It's one the most common method of cooking meat, you can find in most european cuisines too. It's an Indian adaptation that's eaten here with spices totally different from what's been used in Iran.

Ignorance as it's prime. Meatballs/Kofte are not native to Persia only. It's one the most common method of cooking meat, you can find in most european cuisines too. It's an Indian adaptation that's eaten here with spices totally different from what's been used in Iran.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

**** off.

Like what? Student Biryani?

The word biriyani itself is hindi. The spices you use are only exclusive to call center rapistan. Indians all eat meat. GTFO you retard.

the TS forgot to add Karahi, that I think is a signature dish coming from Pakistan. Also the Sajji, Bun Kebab, Takatak.

Do you not realize that Koftas actually originate from MY country, Iran?

Stop claiming Persian (Khorasani) foods as Indian!

I guess you don't know that everything around the world originated from Gangadesh, Specially people of Indus were eating these Gangadeshis till they introduced these dishes to us.

Dude..... Mughals are not Persians..... yes they spoke and wrote farsi but they were from Taimur's progeny from Central Asia.
Kofte is ubiquitous food across span of mediteranean/Balkans/ottomon conquered regions/Pars/South Asia/Central Asia right onwards into Indonesia; not to mention south into east africa via Zanzibar (shirazi and onto swahili culture). In otherwords entire trading routes or islamic areas.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

**** off.

The word biriyani itself is hindi. The spices you use are only exclusive to call center rapistan. Indians all eat meat. GTFO you retard.
Pardon my 2cents. It is not hindi. I must bang my head...... What is urdu has been plagurised into Hindi. True hindi, no one can understand unless you know sanskirt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom