What's new

Top 10 Future Weapons of Pakistan [Updated]

NESCOM is working on how to wield Thor's hammer and also trying to make Captain Pakistan Shield .. Confirmed

The biggest threat to the Pakistan airforce currently is posed by US and Locheed Martins offer to produce F16's in India. This will cause us to lose our advantage and should be stopped immediately. Trump is already promoting India as its main ally. I don't know where us Pakistanis foreign policy is going, into the bin most likely.

The biggest threat to the Pakistan airforce currently is posed by US and Locheed Martins offer to produce F16's in India. This will cause us to lose our advantage and should be stopped immediately. Trump is already promoting India as its main ally. I don't know where us Pakistanis foreign policy is going, into the bin most likely.
Trump ain't gonna let no US fighters be made anywhere but the US.

We are also at a strategic disadvantage due to Indias SSBN/SLBM!!!

Most probably.

Back to being serious, you never know. It is possible a carrier fleet is formed in the future.
Looking at China, no one had ever thought they would have a carrier fleet.
Yep deviating from posts of lighter note, ofcoure we will go for it buddy, but not for atleast 15 yrs minimum, when we have a powerful bluewater navy, an economy over a trillion dollars than we may go for it but there is a long list of hardware we need before that on urgent bases like long range sams(maybe already in service), an airforce which bosts about 700 jets from light to medium to stealth, a naval air arm, atleast 30 subs, 4-5 of them nuclear with slbm capability, icbms, similar num of frigates, a healthy num of destroyers, cruisers etc...
Most probably.

Back to being serious, you never know. It is possible a carrier fleet is formed in the future.
Looking at China, no one had ever thought they would have a carrier fleet.

Yep deviating from posts of lighter note, ofcoure we will go for it buddy, but not for atleast 15 yrs minimum, when we have a powerful bluewater navy, an economy over a trillion dollars than we may go for it but there is a long list of hardware we need before that on urgent bases like long range sams(maybe already in service), an airforce which bosts about 700 jets from light to medium to stealth, a naval air arm, atleast 30 subs, 4-5 of them nuclear with slbm capability, icbms, similar num of frigates, a healthy num of destroyers, cruisers etc...
:lol::rofl::lol::hitwall::disagree::omghaha:

Bhai hum nay pehle say nuclear submarine aur MIRV ka keh diya hain. Jab ajaye tu humaray humsaye koi drama na karai.

And how is that funny, i didnt say we are getting it tomorow did i or r u one of those jokers who laugh at every thandi jukat..
you forget to include USS ENTERPRISE for your list
starship-enterprise-star--trek.jpg

:lol::rofl::pleasantry::omghaha::sarcastic::laughcry:

Idiot every thing i mentioned is the gameplan for pak for the next 20 yrs, why wont we go for a blue water navy when we have the funds for it, are u one of those inferiority complex types who thrive on criticism without solution?,
What is the purpose of 30 subs, similar numbers of frigates?:undecided::what:, we don't need ICBM and SLBM, our enemy is in our next door we don't want to threaten US or west, 500 jets are enough for PAF may be SSN but not SSBN, destroyers:lol::rofl:,cruisers:stop: you forget to include this to your list
DEATH STAR
Death star.jpg
:hang3::hang2::omghaha::laughcry::laugh::sarcastic:

We are also at a strategic disadvantage due to Indias SSBN/SLBM!!!
But this SSBN/SLBM is not for Pakistan its for China

What is the purpose of 30 subs, similar numbers of frigates?:undecided::what:, we don't need ICBM and SLBM, our enemy is in our next door we don't want to threaten US or west, 500 jets are enough for PAF may be SSN but not SSBN, destroyers:lol::rofl:,cruisers:stop: you forget to include this to your list
DEATH STAR
View attachment 367780 :hang3::hang2::omghaha::laughcry::laugh::sarcastic:

But this SSBN/SLBM is not for Pakistan its for China
SSBN can lay far and away in the water and strike Pak from distance!! It gives India advantage because Pak doesn't have a credible SSBN/SLBM currently on board once we do will somewhat have a good detterence but by that time India will have 3 SSBN!!!

Back
Top Bottom