What's new

Top 10 Future Weapons of Pakistan [Updated]

yep,we are about to build Aircraft carrier with the help of U.S With TOT...

obama-sharif.jpg

Confirmed..

Source : Pakisan signed a deal with USA To build Aircraft Carrier
Just look at those happy men

My personal opinion:

MIRV Capable Ballistic Missile - Confirmed
5th Gen firghter Jet - Confirmed
HALE UCAV - Confirmed
Nuclear Powered Subs - Confirmed
SLBM - Confirmed

Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier - Confirmed - This applies ONLY for @Hassan Guy Rest of the sane members ignore this line.

ThankYou

HQ-9s and J-31s are also confirmed.
J-31's not confirmed

My personal opinion:

HALE UCAV - Confirmed
SLBM - Confirmed

Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier - Confirmed - This applies ONLY for @Hassan Guy Rest of the sane members ignore this line.

ThankYou
possibly

In our navy, PN should work really hard to strengthen its navy in every possible way by equipping itself with modern navy ships or bigger high tech navy ships. S20 subs & upgraded Augosta 9B are going to do good, but PN should really try acquire at least 2 nuclear submarines as this will add a punch in our navy. About the carrier, I don't think PN will go for air craft carrier any time soon.

In drones, CH5 is a probable because of its capability of carrying heavy weapons i.e. Capable of carrying 16 missiles or bombs & the other possible drone can be Cloud Shadow which too can carry heavy weapons & the most important part of Cloud Shadow is, it is jet powered which allows the drone to travel fast. I would to see both of them in PD.

In airforce, TFX program is a probable for PAF apart from TFX, Chinese fighter are on the top of the list J20 is surely what PAF must be looking at as compared to J31, which I am sure PAF is sidelining as there are no updates on the aircraft since its debut in 2014. I am not saying J20 is fully ready for induction in PLAFF, I am sure J20 still requires some changes & engine is most probable, although I was impressed that the current engine was smokeless as seen in the air show.

In missiles, I am sure Pakistan has not put an end to what they have now, which are fully functional. I am sure they are surely working on long range missiles. Shaheen 3 is an example that Pakistan is working on long range missiles & other types of missiles such as cruise missiles for its ships & submarine & etc.

In the end, it all looks good for Pakistan & many of the latest technology we will see in coming years, such as new air crafts, navy ships, missiles & etc. Good luck to our scientist & engineers. Hope you bring the best.

Last edited:
the thread starter is uniformed, no one knows some of the top equipment the armed forces receive, Pakistan sometimes likes to play secretive there are weapons which you would you wouldn't classify as heavy the army inducted in secret before the public knew like those HQ-16s and FM90, Even the A100s have been paraded, Apparently pak brought 90 SH1 Self propelled artillery guns none have them have been seen in public.

My personal opinion:

HALE UCAV - Confirmed
SLBM - Confirmed

ThankYou
lol it was a joke...........................until we get one

Pakistan actually needs a few of the following weapons.

Army
1. A fire and forget ATGM for land and air platforms like AGM-114 Hellfire.
2. A land based version of PL-12/SD-10 as SAM, like Avenger.
3. A baseline artillery of 155mm calibre. Panter is being manufactured but views are mixed.
4. Wide distribution of MRAPS in Army instead of Toyota, Mitsubishi etc pickups for troop transit and transport.

Airforce
1. A locally manufactured medium multirole Jet to replace F-7's and Mirage III/V.
2. A stealth jet joint venture and TOT with China or Turkey for local production.
3. Armament like new generation HOBS missiles, anti satellite missile and capability etc
4. ABM on lines of HQ-9 or S-400.
5. start work on UCAV controlled by aircraft or AWACS for air to air missions.

Navy
1. Longer range Anti Ship missiles having launch platforms of land, sea and air.
2. A dedicated naval fighter squadron with refueller.

Army
3. A baseline artillery of 155mm calibre. Panter is being manufactured but views are mixed.
4. Wide distribution of MRAPS in Army instead of Toyota, Mitsubishi etc pickups for troop transit and transport.

Airforce
1. A locally manufactured medium multirole Jet to replace F-7's and Mirage III/V.
2. A stealth jet joint venture and TOT with China or Turkey for local production.
3. Armament like new generation HOBS missiles, anti satellite missile and capability etc

Navy
1. Longer range Anti Ship missiles having launch platforms of land, sea and air.

You Missed
Nuclear Subs (SSN)/(SSBN)
Multi-Role Frigate
Corvettes
MIRV Capable Ballistic Missile (Land Based)/(Sea Based)

Army

Airforce

Navy
for ATGM there is a choice of HJ12(China) & Mizrak-O (Turkey) or both even!

We won't get a carrier, we aren't poweful enough navy wise to adequately defend it and it costs way too much.

Back
Top Bottom