What's new

Top 10 Future Weapons of Pakistan [Updated]

We won't get a carrier, we aren't poweful enough navy wise to adequately defend it and it costs way too much.
i say i couldn't agree more....and my guess is that in the coming decade there's going to be more china in arabian sea then pakistan...

i say i couldn't agree more....and my guess is that in the coming decade there's going to be more china in arabian sea then pakistan...

Yes, they will most certainly setup a large military presence in Pakistan soon, this will include thousands of troops (some of which are already in Pakistan) and most probably a navy base near Gwadar.

Our navy will also most certainly improve too.

S-20 AIP Submarines (Confirmed)
View attachment 348781

http://quwa.org/2016/10/16/china-confirms-submarine-sale-pakistan/

Nuclear Powered Submarine (Possibly)
View attachment 348784
http://quwa.org/2016/05/11/part-1-will-pakistan-now-seek-nuclear-submarines/

Turkish Designed Corvette (Probable)
View attachment 348785
http://quwa.org/2016/08/29/stm-turkey-talks-design-corvette-pakistan/

Next Gen Multi Role Frigate (Probable)
View attachment 348788
http://quwa.org/2016/05/19/pakistan-need-new-frigates/

Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (Possibly)
View attachment 348790
http://quwa.org/2016/08/11/pakistan-developing-naval-launch-system/

Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier (Probably not) ( Maybe)
300px-Charles_De_Gaulle_%28R91%29_underway_2009.jpg
MIRV already has, as for Navy project one of both either its Corvette or a multi role frigate, SSGN may be, we already have HALE UCAV in the form of CH-5, and last two are out of question and not needed

MIRV Capable Ballistic Missile (Land Based)/(Sea Based)
We have land based MIRV capable missiles in the form of S-3 SEA BASED just in your dreams and not needed

Nuclear Subs (SSN)/(SSBN)
SSN may be but forget SSBN it is not needed:blah:

aik aircraft carrier mera lyin bhi lai laina ....aur us main 50 F-35 aur 50 su-37 bhi dalwa daina.....
yad raha ke nuclear ho , plain wala nhn chahiya ....@Hassan Guy

All wet dreams!!! Since our economic condition does not improve we will remain a third world ill equipped army and our economy won't improve because we have corrupt mafia's name it politician's or army elite....so fan boys stop jumping around.

Even India is a third world Country LOL but yet they Rank top 4 in World Army Rank

What an Idiot but afterall you are what you are...A Bloody Patwari! They are spending more & more on latest equipment/hardware to make them a modern army. Economic progress is the key not Nawaz's personal wealth.

First of all brother at least learn to talk with respect i know you are bit frustrated but still don't show how you talk with your family at home

Secondly we are also spending more on buying Latest Equipment/Hardware from Tanks to Ships and even Drones Air Defence Missiles etc we are also not less then Modern Army

About Economic Process Pakistan is Progressing that's why it got included in MSCI index and got Emerging Market status

Our aircraft carrier will be multirole and will have the capability to fly and travel through galaxies and time dimensions confirmed..
Most probably.

Back to being serious, you never know. It is possible a carrier fleet is formed in the future.
Looking at China, no one had ever thought they would have a carrier fleet.

Last edited:
Good Collection,These Weapns Will Crush a=our Enemy

I don't like to be associated with pee brains. I know how to treat creatures like you so spare me of any ethics lessons. Yeah......We are spending on military btw where from Let me guess......CHINA Right??? Don't kid yourself the bitter truth is We can not afford top notch western military hardware and we have to rely on cheap Chinese hardware because of Financial constraints! Enough said now.......RIP.

Creatures?? RIP?? Pee Brain?? LOL

What do you call yourself Angel or something??

I don't like to be associated with pee brains. I know how to treat creatures like you so spare me of any ethics lessons. Yeah......We are spending on military btw where from Let me guess......CHINA Right??? Don't kid yourself the bitter truth is We can not afford top notch western military hardware and we have to rely on cheap Chinese hardware because of Financial constraints! Enough said now.......RIP.

Working with China helps grow our own local defence industry and indigenize defence production.
That is hard to get from the west.

Pakistan actually needs a few of the following weapons.

Army
1. A fire and forget ATGM for land and air platforms like AGM-114 Hellfire.
2. A land based version of PL-12/SD-10 as SAM, like Avenger.
3. A baseline artillery of 155mm calibre. Panter is being manufactured but views are mixed.
4. Wide distribution of MRAPS in Army instead of Toyota, Mitsubishi etc pickups for troop transit and transport.

Airforce
1. A locally manufactured medium multirole Jet to replace F-7's and Mirage III/V.
2. A stealth jet joint venture and TOT with China or Turkey for local production.
3. Armament like new generation HOBS missiles, anti satellite missile and capability etc
4. ABM on lines of HQ-9 or S-400.
5. start work on UCAV controlled by aircraft or AWACS for air to air missions.

Navy
1. Longer range Anti Ship missiles having launch platforms of land, sea and air.
2. A dedicated naval fighter squadron with refueller.
Hellfires coming with Vipers.

I beg to differ....China spends on R&D but we don't have the budget nor human resource for R&D. China's best goodies are not for sale not even to us. What i am trying to say is Might is right and dictate the terms and in today's world Might is Economic progress which i cringe....can not be achieved under corrupt elite.
he wont understand you sir

I am sure in ten years from now Pakistan can make a jet fighter that can matches with f-35. Pakistan also will send spaceships to moon, mars and Jupiter... If Pakistan defeats terrorism in its territory it can have massive progress in future.

Back
Top Bottom