What's new

Top 10 Future Weapons of Pakistan [Updated]

Looks like the list has been updated

FIGHTER JETS:
  • JF Block 1 (Arrived)
  • JF Block 2 (Arrived)
  • JF Block 3 JF Thunder , AESA V.1.0 (Pakistan - China)
  • JF Block 4 JF Thunder , "Silent V Thunder" (Pakistan - China)
  • J-35 (China) or Shenyang J-31
  • Pakistan / Turkey - Strategic Fighter Jet (Pakistan- Turkey)
  • UAV (CH-5)
TANKS
  • Oplot-M Tank (Turkey)
  • Al Khalid 2 (Pakistan)
HELICOPTERS
  • Super Puma (Pakistan-Romania)
  • Super Hind (Pakistan - Russia)(On going program)
  • Super Cobras
  • Z-10 (Pakistan - China) (Arrived)
  • AgustaWestland AW139 (Italy) (Arrived)
NAVY:
  • Milgem Corvette x 10
  • Type054 Frigates x 5
  • Stealth Fast Attack Boats x 20 (On Going Program)
  • 8 Advance Submarines (On going program)
  • 2 nuclear powered Shang class
  • Local Nuclear Sub program
SAM:
  • HQ-16 (China) (Arrived)
  • FM-90 (China) (Arrived)
  • HIssar 0 (Turkey)
  • Hissar A (Turkey)

Surface To Ship Missile : (Suprise Package 1)
  • Zarb Missile (Coastal Defence Fortress Missile)(Arrived)

Cruise Missile : (Suprise Package 2)
  • Babar Cruise Missile 3 , Submarine Edition (Arrived)

Pleasent Suprise : (Suprise Package 3)

• Hamza APC (Arrived)
  • Fast attack boat with 6 missiles(On going program)
  • KIRP APC (Turkey)

ICBM : Suprise Package 4
  • TIPU

Sattelite Eye in Sky:
  • Dedicated eye in sky

Last edited:
Idiot every thing i mentioned is the gameplan for pak for the next 20 yrs, why wont we go for a blue water navy when we have the funds for it, are u one of those inferiority complex types who thrive on criticism without solution?,
Think more about a guy from east but in green

SSBN can lay far and away in the water and strike Pak from distance!! It gives India advantage because Pak doesn't have a credible SSBN/SLBM currently on board once we do will somewhat have a good detterence but by that time India will have 3 SSBN!!!
it is not for Pakistan you idiots its China specific

FIGHTER JETS:
  • Block 3 JF Thunder , AESA V.1.0 (Pakistan - China)
  • Block 4 JF Thunder , "Silent V Thunder" (Pakistan - China)
  • J-35 (China)
  • Pakistan / Turkey - Strategic Fighter Jet (Pakistan- Turkey)
  • UAV (CH-5)
J-31 you mean?

TANKS
  • AlTay Tank (Turkey)
  • Al Khalid 2 (Pakistan)

replace Altay with Oplot-M
NAVY:
  • Milgem Corvette x 20
  • Type054 Frigates x 10
  • Stealth Fast Attack Boats x 20
  • 8 Advance Submarines
Add two nuclear powered and armed subs of Shang class
and an indigenous program for next gen nuclear sub. unknown numbers
Type 55 x 4 and Type 57 x 4

Last edited:
Main nuclear detterence is sea based anyway, U don't know its china specific its for nuclear retaliation!!!
what an idiot you you are? India has already cover whole Pakistan with its all land based system so why they need sea-based system, cruise missile is stealth and better survival chance than Ballistic missile, you are a mentally retard person who want to insisting same crap again and again and don't want to understand :hitwall::devil::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the purpose of 30 subs, similar numbers of frigates?:undecided::what:, we don't need ICBM and SLBM, our enemy is in our next door we don't want to threaten US or west, 500 jets are enough for PAF may be SSN but not SSBN, destroyers:lol::rofl:,cruisers:stop: you forget to include this to your list
During Saddam's era Iraq's enemy was Iran and whole setup was in placed according to that but then suddenly USA came and rest is history..

Yes, they will most certainly setup a large military presence in Pakistan soon, this will include thousands of troops (some of which are already in Pakistan) and most probably a navy base near Gwadar.

Our navy will also most certainly improve too.

I'm strongly against of this plan.
Give Funds to PN and also increase annual defense budget share of Navy from 10% to 30%...

I'm strongly against of this plan.
Give Funds to PN and also increase annual defense budget share of Navy from 10% to 30%...

Whether you like it or not, it's going to happen.

Inshallah the navy can get more funds, but that won't be for a while.

During Saddam's era Iraq's enemy was Iran and whole setup was in placed according to that but then suddenly USA came and rest is history..
What ? i don't understand your point sir, what is you trying to tell me sir:undecided::what:

Whether you like it or not, it's going to happen.
Don't repeat the history..

We should act like a Power not like a satellite state..

What ? i don't understand your point sir, what is you trying to tell me sir:undecided::what:
Defense should be for all kind of attacks. specially from those who have history of ruining beautiful countries..

Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier (Probably not) ( Maybe)
That sounds like a joke given the current scenario and defense requirements. Why would we need an aircraft carrier?
In fact, we should only build or acquire what is necessity, and let the rest of money to be used on improving public facilities.
(Though, I think sparing some money for space program would be nice, if we can, either individually or in joint venture with China; maybe I'm wrong but I think we'll need it in future)

Last edited:
My personal opinion:

MIRV Capable Ballistic Missile - Confirmed
5th Gen firghter Jet - Confirmed
HALE UCAV - Confirmed
Nuclear Powered Subs - Confirmed
SLBM - Confirmed

Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier - Confirmed - This applies ONLY for @Hassan Guy Rest of the sane members ignore this line.

ThankYou
Aircraft carrier has to be Nuclear powered their is no better option. Well, we can have it during 2030s, not before. Rest are more like necessities, they haven't been confirmed yet but they will.

Back
Top Bottom