What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

This is all Russian wishes, even the most pessimistic Chinese insiders would call this nothing more, but pure fantasy.

PLAAF still operates Su-30MKK because they are still usable, and once these aircrafts reach its lifespan, then you won't see PLAAF operates Russian aircrafts anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I don't know what to say, but J-16 is not designed to be more superior than J-20.

Saying J-16 is better than J-20 is like saying Mig-29 is better than Su-27.

Don't speak so quickly, whether you like it or not, you cannot deny the fact that china's military industry spawned from bought Russian tech. I would not be surprised if China decided to buy some T-50's, as it is one of Russia's most advanced weapons and a great opportunity for our engineers to learn. Yes, the T-50 prototype is not looking polished at the moment, and we cannot compare it with the J-20 at the time with no pictures of the final product, but we can almost know for sure that the final product of the T-50 will be different.

Don't speak so quickly, whether you like it or not, you cannot deny the fact that china's military industry spawned from bought Russian tech. I would not be surprised if China decided to buy some T-50's, as it is one of Russia's most advanced weapons and a great opportunity for our engineers to learn. Yes, the T-50 prototype is not looking polished at the moment, and we cannot compare it with the J-20 at the time with no pictures of the final product, but we can almost know for sure that the final product of the T-50 will be different.

Then China should have joint the T-50 project back in 2002.

Over 90% of China's technology was contributed by the hard work of the Chinese scientists. And you said China's technology was mostly from Russia which is a great disrespect to those scientists who have dedicated their entire lifetime to serve their country.

And Russia is not your daddy or mommy, and it will not unconditionally give you everything like your daddy and mommy give to you.

Even back in 1950s, where China and USSR's relationship was at its greatest time, they even refuse to help China to produce its atomic bomb.

Then you expect them to give you their top notch technology?

Another troll with 1 "thank" for every 3 "posts" (e.g. 16 thanks in 48 posts).

For the last time, the J-20 Mighty Dragon is superior to the T-50 in almost every way. China will not buy a spruced-up fourth-generation T-50 piece of junk.

----------

Look closely at the "fit and finish" of the J-20 Mighty Dragon:

9qLJ3.jpg

[Note: Thank you to "Sczepan" for the pictures.]

When you possess superior technology like this:

Beautiful pictures of China's J-20 Stealth Fighter in the air

63Nbg.jpg

XWFqj.jpg

[Note: Thank you to "Maozedong" and "Dingyibvs" for the pictures.]

----------

Would you buy this over-riveted piece of junk?

qBoKk.jpg

The Russian T-50 engine layout is very similar to other Sukhoi aircraft, such as Su-30 or Su-27. It is a straight air-inlet. The Russian T-50 air intake, with fully-exposed engine fan blades, pushes its RCS above the French Rafale.

Over 90% of China's technology was contributed by the hard work of the Chinese scientists. And you said China's technology was mostly from Russia which is a great disrespect to those scientists who have dedicated their entire lifetime to serve their country.

And Russia is not your daddy or mommy, and it will not unconditionally give you everything like your daddy and mommy give to you.

Even back in 1950s, where China and USSR's relationship was at its greatest time, they even refuse to help China to produce its atomic bomb.

I am not disrespecting our scientists. China had literally no modern technology in WW2, even as far as the Korean war. Without foreign weapons, mostly from Russia, our scientists cannot catch up magically when we were behind several decades from the rest of the world. However, it still takes immense skill and ambition for our scientists to study and eventually master the art of manufacturing weapons, again, mainly from studying Russian designs. By doing this, our scientists have made their own designs, almost through "rediscovering" Russian weapons. This is how our defense industry was built, and look at far we have caught up, all from almost 0 indigenous modern tech.

Regarding the purchase of T-50's, if a genuine Russian article (saw it, don't know about its legitimacy) stated that China was buying T-50's, it means they are interested in selling. I'm just saying that in that scenario, China should consider, and not simply dismiss due to nationalism, as it is an opportunity.

The Chinese weapons are usually divided into two categories, pure Chinese vs Chinese/Russian mix like for examples;

J-20 vs J-16

Type 052C vs Type 051C

Type 089 vs Type 085

Meanwhile China is usually favoring the weapons with pure Chinese bloodline like J-20/052C/089 to play the main roles and letting the ones with Russian bloodline to play the supporting roles.

I am not disrespecting our scientists. China had literally no modern technology in WW2, even as far as the Korean war. Without foreign weapons, mostly from Russia, our scientists cannot catch up magically when we were behind several decades from the rest of the world. However, it still takes immense skill and ambition for our scientists to study and eventually master the art of manufacturing weapons, again, mainly from studying Russian designs. By doing this, our scientists have made their own designs, almost through "rediscovering" Russian weapons. This is how our defense industry was built, and look at far we have caught up, all from almost 0 indigenous modern tech.

Regarding the purchase of T-50's, if a genuine Russian article (saw it, don't know about its legitimacy) stated that China was buying T-50's, it means they are interested in selling. I'm just saying that in that scenario, China should consider, and not simply dismiss due to nationalism, as it is an opportunity.

J-16 is going to be similar to T-50, and i see there is no reason for China to waste its money on T-50 unnecessarily.

Another troll with 1 "thank" for every 3 "posts" (e.g. 16 thanks in 48 posts).

For the last time, the J-20 Mighty Dragon is superior to the T-50 in almost every way. China will not buy a spruced-up fourth-generation T-50 piece of junk.
----------

Would you buy this over-riveted piece of junk?

qBoKk.jpg

The Russian T-50 engine layout is very similar to other Sukhoi aircraft, such as Su-30 or Su-27. It is a straight air-inlet. The Russian T-50 air intake, with fully-exposed engine fan blades, pushes its RCS above the French Rafale.

With the dismissal of your unnecessary personal attacks, i know that the J-20 is looking better than the T-50's prototype right now. And yes, again, i know that there are no pictures of the latest T-50, so we do not know what the final product looks like. I am simply stating that the final product could indeed be different and improved. I do not know for sure. However, in that scenario, China should consider buying. This is sukhoi we are talking about, they have experience. Neither you nor I can predict the future, and so we should not underestimate.

You over nationalistic hermits, need to give credit where credit is due, Russian procurement has allowed the Chinese to close the technological gap with the West by at least 2 decades if not more. Now that the Chinese have all the knowledge ween from reverse engineering predominantly Russian tech, and also higher literacy rate they may be able to finally be independent of foreign arms, but the stop gap over the past 30 years were filled with Russian tech, you sound like a total ingrate, have you forgotten that after the collapse of the soviet union, hundreds of the top russian scientist that were suddenly out of a job were recruited by the Chinese Government that helped sped up Chinese technological progress even more? Speaking like a total ingrate with a pea size brain typical of a Hokkien wierdo. Even if Russia is a threat or competitor or you just plain hate the country because a Russian man did bad things to you, does not allow you to twist the truth, you are only making a fool of yourself asshole.

With the dismissal of your unnecessary personal attacks, i know that the J-20 is looking better right now. And yes, again, i know that there are no pictures of the latest T-50. I am simply stating that the final product could indeed be different, and improved. I do not know for sure. However, in that scenario, China should consider buying. This is sukhoi we are talking about, they have experience. Neither you nor I can predict the future, and so we should not underestimate.

Another Indian troll in Canada. There are way too many of you anti-China Indians everywhere.

You're an idiot, because Richard Fisher had already informed you in 2008 that China was not interested at all in the Russian T-50 project. However, just like that other troll Zabanya, you keep spreading the rumor and insist that China may buy the Russian T-50. Give it up, you stupid troll. Stop trying to mislead forum readers.

I've already quoted GlobalSecurity and well-known defense analyst Richard Fisher. And yet, you keep raising the specter of China potentially buying the inferior Russian T-50. What's the problem with you Indians? And no, your false flag won't fool me.

Go to the Indian sub-forum to spread your crap.

I don't think China would buy T-50. Russia would probably insist on buying a sizeable batch in one go which China may not be prepared to commit. The Su-33 deal already fell through.

About the J20 T50 debate I think we should all stop beating dead horses.

You over nationalistic hermits, need to give credit where credit is due, Russian procurement has allowed the Chinese to close the technological gap with the West by at least 2 decades if not more. Now that the Chinese have all the knowledge ween from reverse engineering predominantly Russian tech, and also higher literacy rate they may be able to finally be independent of foreign arms, but the stop gap over the past 30 years were filled with Russian tech, you sound like a total ingrate, have you forgotten that after the collapse of the soviet union, hundreds of the top russian scientist that were suddenly out of a job were recruited by the Chinese Government that helped sped up Chinese technological progress even more? Speaking like a total ingrate with a pea size brain typical of a Hokkien wierdo. Even if Russia is a threat or competitor or you just plain hate the country because a Russian man did bad things to you, does not allow you to twist the truth, you are only making a fool of yourself asshole.

In the two years that I've been here, you have the privilege of being the seventh person that I have reported for violating forum rules. Your stay will be short Newbie.

I don't think China would by T-50. Russia would probably insist on buying a sizeable batch in one go which China may not be prepared to commit. The Su-33 deal already fell through.

About the J20 T50 debate I think we should all stop beating dead horses.

Who knows. The SAC may express interest. Maybe they'll decide to merge with Sukhoi later down the road.

Another Indian troll in Canada. There are way too many of you anti-China Indians everywhere.

You're an idiot, because Richard Fisher had already informed you in 2008 that China was not interested at all in the Russian T-50 project. However, just like that other troll Zabanya, you keep spreading the rumor and insist that China may buy the Russian T-50. Give it up, you stupid troll. Stop trying to mislead forum readers.

I've already quoted GlobalSecurity and well-known defense analyst Richard Fisher. And yet, you keep raising the specter of China potentially buying the inferior Russian T-50. What's the problem with you Indians. And no, your false flag won't fool me.

Go to the Indian sub-forum to spread your crap.

I can assure you i am Chinese, i do not know how you think i am Indian, as my posts were neutral. In fact, in my past, i have actually posted some anti-indian posts to members who frustrated me, but you seem to resort to personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with you. My apologies if my outrageous ideas offended you in some way.

In the two years that I've been here, you have the privilege of being the seventh person that I have reported for violating forum rules. Your stay will be short Newbie.

Are you denying history that after the fall of the soviet union China recruited thousands of Soviet scientist to sped up their military advances, many of those scientist are still given honorary positions in China today? So you are basically going to deny all those facts as well, because it hurts your nationalistic pride that China receives plenty of outside help in their tech drive? What is so shameful is that you can't even admit the truth!

I can assure you i am Chinese, i do not know how you think i am Indian, as my posts were neutral. In fact, in my past, i have actually posted some anti-indian posts to members who frustrated me, but you seem to resort to personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with you. My apologies if my outrageous ideas offended you in some way.

A post with no reasonable logic or supported by a mainstream citation is garbage. You are spreading rumors and falsehoods. Seems very similar to the posts by anti-Chinese Indians to me.

Back
Top Bottom