What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

so what man ,it means u can say anything to anyone & get away ,tell me when u r logged on IDF i would reply ur queries nicely & stop this farce of comparision of T50 & j20 jet here, this is a thread of future weapons of china not a comparision of T50 & j20 ,do it in some other thread or create ur own thread comparing T50 & j-20.ok

You're an idiot. Starting a thread does not mean only you are allowed to post in it. If you want to do that, start a blog.

You've wasted enough of my time.

What world do I live in? I prefer to live in the real world :lol:

According to one Russian website, China will be one of the recipients on the FGFA under 'certain circumstances'.
At least 1000 PAK FA fighters will be manufactured until 2050 - News - Russian Aviation - RUAVIATION.COM

You're an idiot too. It's been nine full months and you're still unaware that the J-20 Mighty Dragon is a distinctively Chinese design, which is vastly superior to the Russian T-50 in almost all respects.

By the way, keep up the good job of posting cartoons. I post real pictures for my analysis and you reply with cartoons. Idiot.

Both of you clowns have being wasting my time. You can believe whatever you want.

----------

This is what a real stealth superfighter looks like:

lY8DN.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon in spectacular inverted dive

Notice the smooth, faceted, and RAM-coated lower-body fuselage of the J-20 Mighty Dragon.

[Note: Thank you to Aimarraul for the picture.]

ok mr Newton ,i had not invited u here to come & post ur pathetic posts here:drag:,So just
PISS OFF

Boo hoo. I'll keep posting about the J-20 and T-50 if other members have more questions. What are you going to do about it? Whine some more?

You're incredibly stupid. You brought up the subject of the J-20 as one of China's top ten next generation weapons. Other members disputed the stealthiness of the J-20. I provided comparisons to illuminate the topic.

Now, you're becoming emotionally distraught. Go back to IDF where you're safe from objective analyses.

oh ya ,i had posted this thread as a goodwill gesture to CHINA & i dont want to sully this thread ,by posting craps .So create ur own thread about comparision of T50 & j20 ,i bet u i would answer ur queries ,ur so called myth of J20 real superfighter would be busted like ur Ba***

i love wine on the rocks & love to make others whine

In the almost-two-years that I've been here, you're the biggest crybaby I've seen. If you don't like my posts, use the "report" button in the bottom-left corner. The moderators will just laugh at you for being a crybaby. Go ahead, use the "report" button and see what happens.

You're incredibly stupid. You brought up the subject of the J-20 as one of China's top ten next generation weapons. Other members disputed the stealthiness of the J-20. I provided comparisons to illuminate the topic.
they compared j20 with j16 ,they never compared it with T 50 & f22 like u r doing morron ,that's what i m trying to explain ,but ur posting ur needless comparision on j20 & t 50 .

CSU-152 NEXT-GEN MBT

thought u might want to add that to the list.

btw, Martian2, u did a great job of explaining the J-20.
thanks for clearing up alot of things.
really appreciate all ur work man.

they compared j20 with j16 ,they never compared it with T 50 & f22 like u r doing morron ,that's what i m trying to explain ,but ur posting ur needless comparision on j20 & t 50 .

I compared the J-20 to the F-22, F-35, and T-50. I do not only compare the J-20 to the T-50. The T-50 is convenient, because it has more flaws to demonstrate the principles of stealth design. The T-50's flaws are perfectly rectifiable. I've always said that if Sukhoi doesn't like my posts, they should buy a supercomputer and redesign the T-50.

I won't compare the J-20 to the J-16, because the J-16 is only hypothetical at this point. Without real photographs, I will not speculate on vaporware.

Finally, my comparisons of the J-20 to other stealth fighters are for the majority of the forum members to decide whether it's "needless" or useful. Not you. You're a biased newbie with a thin skin.

i dont need to push report button ,to shut the mouth of POKER like U :rofl:,I should add fuel to fire . common baby POST as u like .lets see how much u can post

u keep this up and it wont be long before the mods ban u.
so if i was u, i would just stick to posting more about modern/future chinese weapons(which u have done a great job) and drop all the insults towards chinese members.

btw, Martian2, u did a great job of explaining the J-20.
thanks for clearing up alot of things.
really appreciate all ur work man.
i am not denying that he didnt did a good job ,but he should compare J20 with j16 that i wanted to dicuss ,as other member posted that J16 design looks better than J20 ,so he should have compared j20 with j16 ,but instead he is comparing T50 which is not required here .

u keep this up and it wont be long before the mods ban u.
so if i was u, i would just stick to posting more about modern/future chinese weapons(which u have done a great job) and drop all the insults towards chinese members.
hey man he insulted me as a newbie ,i never insulted him at 1st ,u can see from all my posts above but still then i m going to edit all my posts
REGARDS

i am not denying that he didnt did a good job ,but he should compare J20 with j16 that i wanted to dicuss ,as other member posted that J16 design looks better than J20 ,so he should have compared j20 with j16 ,but instead he is comparing T50 which is not required here .

He can compare to whatever he wants to, its called freedom of speech.

ur not a mod, so lets leave it at that.

just post more chinese weapons, im sick of this he started this or that.

u were doing a superb job until this.

J-16 Red Eagle
Chinese_J-16_Fifth_Generation_Stealth_Fighter_Aircraft_1.jpg

The J-16, built by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC), is reportedly a stealthy dedicated attack version of the J-11B (Su-27) multirole fighter featuring active electronically scanned array [AESA] radar and an internal weapons bay. Chinese authorities have not formally released informtion on these developments. It was rumored in November 2010 that SAC was developing a 4.5th generation heavy multi-role fighter with a conventional layout based on J-11B. First flight of this reportedly "Silent Flanker" was rumored at that time to be within 2011.

According to Hui Tong, the J-16 is a version of the J-11BS comparable to American F-15E. Sort of a 'strike flanker'. "The aircraft can be viewed as an upgraded version of Su-30MKK based on its mission and capability, which is comparable to American F-15E. First flight was rumored to be between 2011-2012. J-16 has tandem seats with a WSO sitting in the backseat. It features an enhanced fire-control system with additional AG modes. Besides PL-8 and PL-12 AAMs, it could also carry the same precision guided weapons being carried by JH-7A, such as KD-88 ASM and LS-500J LGB. Compared to JH-7A, J-16 is expected to have a more powerful radar, a greater weapon load (8t) and a longer range (4,000km). "

In May 2011 China Military Report stated that "China's new 4.5 generation heavy fighter (Chinese name "Red Eagle"). August 2008 has been officially off the assembly line in Shenyang Aircraft Factory, in October 2008 in Beijing, an Air Force base in the outskirts of the first flight, October 12, 2009 conducted a second test, a complete success. J-18 is the 4.5 generation fighter aircraft are air superiority fighter heavy. Forward-swept wing fighter design using ultra-stealth characteristics, and install a laser active phased array radar, built-in weapons bay and two large thrust-vectoring engines. Service time is expected around 2015. So far there is no any official information about the machine, nor any information to prove the real existence of the aircraft. Only some information from some people speculate, and speculation of official news."

Your pic isnot the concept of sac j16,
these pics are just real conept about SACj16.which is more like an F22 than a PAK-FA or any flanker.
19796_2.jpg

083147itw6ztdt76amwmtu.jpg

8tBmt.jpg

SACJ16 have 2 side weapon bay and 1 belly weapon bay as same as J20 or F22.not like pakfa.SACJ16 is a low 5 gen fighter of PLAAF in future .cac J20 will be superior to sac j16 in any major respects.

You're a biased newbie with a thin skin.
now see everyone who is insulting to whom ,& mr chinese centuryu r telling i am insulting chinese member ,u can also see at the end of the thread
FROM THE AUTHOR
this article is dedicated to great peoples of china

now u tell me why would i write this if my intention is to insult chinese member

Listen mr Martian if i am biased then i would never had posted such a thread on china & dont think i cant reply on j20 ,but if i myself sully j20 image then what the use of posting such a thread by me .TELL mE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom