What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

Your pic isnot the concept of chinese 5 gen fighter SACj16,
these pics are just real conept about SACj16.which is more like an F22 than a PAK-FA or any flanker.

SACJ16 have 2 side weapon bay and 1 belly weapon bay as same as J20 or F22.not like pakfa.
thanks this kind of posts i want from chinese member

Look martian no one is insulting you buddy but what we are really trying to say is that by dragging t50 out here will just turn this nice thread into flame bait (since you are a senior member I guess you are more familiar with this) I don't think you really want that :angel:And theirs all ready a thread on this topic (god I am fed up with such comparisons :hitwall:)

Somnath bhai control your anger dude and what happen to that wittyest character :cheesy:

You're an idiot too.

So according to you, anyone with whom you don't agree with happens to be an 'idiot' :lol: I can say you certainly are a part-time Internet warrior, albeit a serious one. Man, that's just depressing...

It's been nine full months and you're still unaware that the J-20 Mighty Dragon is a distinctively Chinese design, which is vastly superior to the Russian T-50 in almost all respects.

Since when did I mention that the J-20 isn't a Chinese design? Did I say anything bad about the J-20?

By the way, keep up the good job of posting cartoons. I post real pictures for my analysis and you reply with cartoons. Idiot.

Those are concept pictures showing what the T-50 might look like. I am sure many of you lot post 'cartoons' as well.

You are just one of those folks who don't understand the simple difference between a prototype and the final product. Even the j-20 can be considered a prototype.

Cosmetic looks of a bird says very little about its actual capabilities.

Both of you clowns have being wasting my time. You can believe whatever you want.

----------

That part shows how smart you really aren't.

Somnath bhai control your anger dude and what happen to that wittyest character :cheesy:
bro i never expected a situation like this would happen ,but look this guy unnecessarily insulting me as biased ,newbie repeatedly
so i replied him nicely in my own witty style ,but chinese century member is telling i am insulting chinese member .& i deleted all my posts,but still then that guy insulted me as biased ,newbie .Is this fair bro U tell me?

Look martian no one is insulting you buddy but what we are really trying to say is that by dragging t50 out here will just turn this nice thread into flame bait (since you are a senior member I guess you are more familiar with this) I don't think you really want that :angel:And theirs all ready a thread on this topic (god I am fed up with such comparisons :hitwall:)

If there had not been a challenge to the stealthiness of the J-20 due to "looks" and Gambit's "piling on" then I would not have contrasted the stealth fighters. To be fair, I also pitted the stealthiness of the J-20 against the F-22 and F-35. Unfortunately, the American stealth fighters have less weaknesses and I had to move on to the T-50 for comparison purposes.

There seems to be a general lack of knowledge of stealth principles and I think I will release a new video in the next few weeks to explain the differences among the J-20, F-22, F-35, and T-50. I suggest that people, who are overly nationalistic, should not watch it. It will be an objective and clinical discussion of the proper and improper application of stealth design principles for all four fighters.

Unfortunately, I had to start calling people idiots and stupid when they were giving me non-sensical replies. Take Gambit for example, he stubbornly claimed that he couldn't tell the difference between SHAPING and "looks." Total garbage claim or else he's blind.

I am only human. I do not have unlimited patience with ridiculous replies. I expect a professional discussion with solid reasoning and/or citations. The only other choice is to let the China-haters run loose with crazy rhetoric and absurd claims.

----------

If I did not try to set the facts straight, a forum reader will reach the following ERRONEOUS conclusions:

1. From Gambit: There is no difference between "looks" and SHAPING. We can conclude nothing about the stealthiness of the J-20 by examining its stealth SHAPING from photographs.

2. From Zabanya: China is buying the T-50 from Russia.

3. From Dr. Somnath999: Stop posting facts in this thread!

1. From Gambit: There are no differences between "looks" and SHAPING. We can conclude nothing about the stealthiness of the J-20 by examining its stealth SHAPING from photographs.

1st of all u dont have any god damn right to abuse anyone as fools or idiots & especially calling me Newbie .

U should apologise to all those for abusing them

1st of all u dont have any god damn right to abuse anyone as fools or idiots & especially calling me Newbie .

U should apologise to all those for abusing them

You really are an idiot. I have been here for two years. You have been here for two days. You are a Newbie.

You really are an idiot. I have been here for two years. You have been here for two days. You are a Newbie.
u again abused me ,instead of apolisgising , calling me idiot,DONT know what to say? just get the>>>>
plz someone request mod to intervene or else i would lose my temper.

1. From Gambit: There is no difference between "looks" and SHAPING. We can conclude nothing about the stealthiness of the J-20 by examining its stealth SHAPING from photographs.

He is right about that. You know it ;)

At least I came up with a source. Again, that was just a speculation. In fact, the matter was discussed in this very forum.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-fighters-will-manufactured-until-2050-a.html

I sure you'd have fun discussing there and proving the source wrong.

The PLAAF do operate many SU-30s after all.

*sigh*

brother this guy is real useless now post him thislink how stealthy j20 is ?
read it martian fool:rofl:
China’s J-20 Fighter: Stealthy or Just Stealthy-Looking? - Washington Wire - WSJ
In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Richard Aboulafia, an aviation analyst with the Teal Group, an aerospace and defense consulting firm, said China is still years away from perfecting stealth aircraft.

“It’s certainly stealthy-looking,” Mr. Aboulafia said. It looks like it’s got some of the faceting and some of the shaping that characterizes the front of the F-22, for example.

“But then you look the details and you realize this thing is just sort of cobbled together,” he added.

Take, for instance, the canards: forewings close to the nose of the aircraft that provide maneuverability. According to Mr. Aboulafia, “There’s no better way of guaranteeing a radar reflection and compromise of stealth” than adding canards to the aircraft.

The same goes for the engine nozzles, which Mr. Aboulafia said were clearly not designed to be stealthy, as well the large overall size of the aircraft.

u again abused me ,instead of apolisgising ,u stinky chinese **** calling me idiot,DONT know what to say? just get the>>>>
plz someone request mod to intervene or else i would lose my temper.

lol good to see ur true colours getting exposed.

u are as anti-chinese as every other indian on these forums.

u try to give fake praise to china then bash china.

At least I came up with a source. Again, that was just a speculation. In fact, the matter was discussed in this very forum.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-fighters-will-manufactured-until-2050-a.html

*sigh*

This is all Russian wishes, even the most pessimistic Chinese insiders would call this nothing more, but pure fantasy.

PLAAF still operates Su-30MKK because they are still usable, and once these aircrafts reach its lifespan, then you won't see PLAAF operates Russian aircrafts anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I don't know what to say, but J-16 is not designed to be more superior than J-20.

Saying J-16 is better than J-20 is like saying Mig-29 is better than Su-27.

*sigh*

Your sources are garbage and not from mainstream reputable publications, such as GlobalSecurity, AviationWeek, or Australia Air Power. You know their garbage, because the information is dead wrong.

If you keep posting crap like "China is buying T-50 from Russia" after nine months of J-20 tests, I'll keep exposing your stupidity.

You're an idiot, because the information (that China declined to join Russia's stealth fighter project) is at least two years old. If you're clueless, shut the hell up and stop spreading misinformation.

http://books.google.com/books?id=dc...&resnum=7&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q&f=false

"Richard D. Fisher - 2008 - History - 309 pages
While China has declined Russian offers to co-develop a fifth-generation fighter ... aircraft.79 There may also be a “lightweight” fifth-generation program. ..."

-----

Secondly, it is ludicrous to post cartoons to refute real photographs and analyses of the J-20 Mighty Dragon. If you want to make a point, post real photographs and meaningful insights (see below).

From my August 25, 2011 post:

Tailless J-20 Mighty Dragon is superior to F-22 Raptor canardless design

Cm7Wx.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon has canard winglets, but no tailplanes.

IlLPr.jpg

F-22 Raptor has no canards, but it has tailplane winglets.

From a stealth design perspective, there is no effective difference between placing two little winglets (i.e. canards) in front of the main wings or behind them (i.e. tailplanes).

However, from a maneuverability standpoint, the J-20 Mighty Dragon canards provide it with super maneuverability. The F-22 Raptor tailplanes merely provide stability. This is understandable because the F-22 is a much older design. Aerospace engineers have a better understanding of stealth design today than twenty years ago.

In conclusion, the J-20 Mighty Dragon is a superior evolutionary design of its chronological F-22 predecessor.

[Note: Thank you to HouShanghai and Feiyang for the J-20 picture.]

Your sources are garbage and not from mainstream reputable publications, such as GlobalSecurity, AviationWeek, or Australia Air Power. You know their garbage, because the information is dead wrong.

garbage ?? really? I don't remember you having a problem using their analysis on the J-20 when it suited you .. strange huh ?

should I remind you post 350 on the j-20 thread ????

garbage ?? really? I don't remember you having a problem using their analysis on the J-20 when it suited you .. strange huh ?

should I remind you post 350 on the j-20 thread ????

Here is another anti-China troll. You guys are idiots, not because you disagree with me, but because your claims are outrageous and false. You do not reference mainstream and widely-accepted reputable publications. You cite crap. That includes you Amalakas.

What do the trolls have in common? It's easy to tell. A troll's "thanked" to "post" ratio is 1 to 3.

For example, Amalakas has made 694 posts, but received only a woeful 224 "thanks" (from fellow trolls).

Similarly, Zabanya has 2,742 posts, but only a paltry 934 "thanks."

When you see anti-China trolls with low "thanks" and high "post" numbers, please ignore their crap posts with misinformation and citations from lunatics.

----------

On the other hand, reputable posters like myself have far more "thanks" than "posts." I have a ratio of 2,309 "thanks" to 1,572 "posts."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom