What's new

TOP 10 Countries who hate india most..where indian word is an abuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory of evolution was first formulated by a Muslim scholar way before Darwin.

Derp.

Yes yes ..Adam was first prophet to his wife Eve, I know that theory and the scientific reasoning behind it, which was also brilliantly explained with proofs and valid claims.

Now don't be a grammar Nazi, do you want to know how i got these scars?
joker16.png

Its simple- the thing was too big to naturally fit in your mouth- :P-

Let me sum it up for ya.

When Indian-African plate crashed into Asia in the span of millions of years, huge mountain ranges such as the Himalayas, and rivers to adjacent lands formed.

Geology facts, for your coconut? How sweet prof. razzy :D

No just kidding, i got you. my mistake, thought all of pakistan was part of the subcontinent, but will def. look into it!

Geology facts, for your coconut? How sweet prof. razzy :D

No just kidding, i got you. my mistake, thought all of pakistan was part of the subcontinent, but will def. look into it!

It wasn't. It must be your Indian parent that is beckoning you.

:P

Every thing I have and I follow is indigenous and I donot need anything from outside. You people do not believe in Charles darwin thoery and you people think about adam and eve.
Do not get confused and talk about evolution of man and his migration which is blasphemy.:omghaha:
@Srinivas do you need a bio lesson too? just ask for it!! :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that either you are an Indian, or half Indian.

First you think I am white on the inside and brown on the outside. Now you think I am half indian....you are like @KingMamba93...haha make up your mind dear

It's okay razzzyyyy, in exchange for your geology lecture, I'll forgive you for the conjectures :P

First you think I am white on the inside and brown on the outside. Now you think I am half indian....you are like @KingMamba93...haha make up your mind dear

It's okay razzzyyyy, in exchange for your geology lecture, I'll forgive you for the conjectures :P

Oh, you're still a coconut. No doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom