What's new

TLP - Ittna Sannata Kyon Hai, Bhai? / Brother, Why There Is So Much Silence?

1655489735998.png

Haha so your Maulana Diesel slave. You are even worse than Patwari slave
Thank you for your post Rabwai Razakar
what a farce. you support the very cancer that works against Pakistan i.e diesel munafiq and have the nerve, the cheek and audacity to make criticism upon others.

DG ISPR had to come out and provide a statement on Mr. Rehman after elements from PTI started the sectarian violence campaign targeting the religious affiliations of the senior politician.

Thank you for your post Rabwai Razakar

DG ISPR had to come out and provide a statement on Mr. Rehman after elements from PTI started the sectarian violence campaign targeting the religious affiliations of the senior politician.
you lie so much, how do you live with yourself? aren't so many ministers affiliated with the then gov the same school of thought as the malaun?

honestly you are excelling in being a kazab!!

you lie so much, how do you live with yourself? aren't so many ministers affiliated with the then gov the same school of thought as the malaun?

honestly you are excelling in being a kazab!!

The propagation is documented and often repeated in the secessionist social circles. Nobody can deny it.

Indeed, it seems they got a media black-out as most of the tweets, statements are also from their own media cell/wing.
Further, on the issue of 'visit to Israel', I was unable to find their voice in the media, though maybe they had registered their opinion in their own media cell/wing.
Sir I checked their website and it has the following info regarding Israel:

"Answering the question about international lobbying for Pakistan to recognize Israel as a state, TLP Ameer reiterated that his party will never let Pakistan to accept Israel as a state and TLP will react strongly if such thing happens. He maintained that Israel is the most dangerous country on the map who also planted 'Qadiyaniat' in sub-continent to divide Muslims. Hafiz Saad Hussain Rizvi vowed that they (TLP) do and will stand with Palestinians, not only by their words but actions as well."

Back
Top Bottom