What's new

Time to talk to Israel

Should Pakistan rethink it's strategy regarding ISRAEL ???

• NO, We are on course.

• YES,Course correction needed

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is stupid and brainless---Shamain---. What is this idiocy of ' bootlicking pakistanis ' comment---.

The issue here is Israel and Palestine came in-----. Where does Kashmir come into it----.

Umm i dont agree with ur views on palestine camp david part and i feel u get cruel when u talk abt palestine the way u do and i thot u wud feel same for kashmir too finding some similar excuse. Bootlicking comment wasnt for you but for those who remain silent on indian atrocities.
(U are my elder iwont misbehave with or insult u ever)

If I remember correctly Mush tried to establish contact indirectly by addressing the American Jewish Congress back in his time but nothing concrete followed up after that.....What I feel is we have nothing to gain from establishing contact with Israel so why bother?????

Hi,

The time for a state of Palestine has come and gone----
Umm i dont agree with ur views on palestine camp david part and i feel u get cruel when u talk abt palestine the way u do and i thot u wud feel same for kashmir too finding some similar excuse. Bootlicking comment wasnt for you but for those who remain silent on indian atrocities.
(U are my elder iwont misbehave with or insult u ever)

plo.jpg

Take a look at the above map---and tell me who is cruel----. If Alhaj Hussein had accepted the UN partition----just look what Palestine had---then look at what they had in 67---and then in 2000.

Kashmir is not in the same boat as Palestine---. Palestine had support of other nations with their personal agendas-----. Kashmir has a do or die support from Pakistan.

We need not boost unnecessary hostility against Israel. The Arabs and Iranis do what really suits to their interests. Why can't we do what really suits to our national interests? Are we permanently obliged to float with our sentiments for the Palestinians or Arabs? The UAE govt. was more supportive to the Hindu residents compared to the Muslim residents at the time of the demolition of Babri Masjid.

There is no harm in negotiating our terms with Israel. We must do what really suits the best to our national interests.

Pakistan should not recognize Israel. Whether they allow a Palestinian state or not! This Israel is unjustly and without true authority sqautting on the Holy Land. To recognize Israel will be against Islam (but when has that ever stopped Pakistan). To recognize Israel would be blasphemy!

We should not blindly follow our national interests like the Arabs or Iranis, our national interest is best served by sticking to Islam best we can.

Back
Top Bottom