What's new

Time to talk to Israel

Should Pakistan rethink it's strategy regarding ISRAEL ???

• NO, We are on course.

• YES,Course correction needed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistan has already suffered by becoming front line ally with US,over Afghan policy and many other issues awaits further for Pakistan.Considering Israel is a bad idea.Remember,I find Israel as way dangerous then India,they will never forget for how Mr.Jinnah responded to their telegram,their attempt to destroy Iraqi nuclear reactor is another alaram and further of their conspiracy with India.Keep them at a distance and do not give them any pathway to influence you via diplomatically or any other route.Allowing them for diplomacy means to open up gateways for dire consequences. Israel may pretend,but can never become friend to Pakistan like that of China,please spare us and let us only focus over recent issues regarding WOT,Kashmir issue and Indian issue.
Please,we already have a lots of foes,pretending to be friends,don't increase your problems by adding another one.It is better to resolve your issues with your neighbor countries first.

regards

Accepting Israel doesn’t means we will join their alliance against Palestine.

Yes there are many foes pretending to be friends. We need to differentiate between right and wrong.

Accepting Israel doesn’t means we will join their alliance against Palestine.

Yes there are many foes pretending to be friends. We need to differentiate between right and wrong.
Very true, establishing diplomatic relations with Israel is not akin to joining hands with Israelis to kill innocent Palestinians.

How else are we to help our Palestinian brothers in need? if not by talking to Israel. This is the only way to help the Palestinian cause.

I see where your coming from.

When Pakistan and recognising Israel is mentioned though, some people immediately and selfishly jump on the "Jewish lobby" and "technology" train etc.

This shouldn't be the reason for talking to Israel...It should be only for Palestinians.

Some would argue that it's up to Israel to stop taking the piss and do something which shows it wants peace and pushes Pakistan to reconsider. But I can't see that happening with more illegal settlements and land grabbing etc.

Who is the writer of this Piece of shit ???

Directly, we don't have an issue with Israel, our only dispute is the Palestinian aka Muslim cause. Albeit justified but it shouldn't be leading our own lives. Some Muslim countries which neighbour Neighbour Israel and Palestine have diplomatic and other contacts with both countries yet we sitting thousands miles away cry foul. Recent events have again proved that every country has it's own interests at heart hence we should drop the role of ''The Voice'' for Muslims elsewhere. Having diplomatic links also gives you a certain leverage which can be exercised for better results.

I am not anti jews. I am muslim and I am pro Palestine. Yes I am anti zionism. I am against Isreal covert operations in muslim world. Yet I think Pakistan first. I think we can accept Israel and can engage at diplomatic level, if they are ready to change evil intentions against Pakistan. If they are ready to respect the national intrests of Pakistan. If they are ready to support the legitimate freedom struggle of people of kashmir.

We should improve relation with all countries including Israel and Be neutral in others conflict.
Pakistan is always first, there is no 2nd, 3rd , 4th option.
There are many benefits for Pakistan if we recognize and improve relation with other countries.Why should we ban ties with Israel on the basis of the Israel-Arab conflict when many Arab countries have a good relationship with Israel?

Pakistan and Israel don't have a conflict area and have never been at war with each other. What people don't understand is that we are losing out by not maintaining ties with Israel.
Israel has the strongest lobbying powers in the world. If Israel and Pakistan are on good terms, we can use this lobbying to foster healthy relationships with other countries, because other then Saudi Arabia, no major Arab country supports Pakistan.
Just have a look at what we are losing out on by not having ties with Israel:

1. A very big market for Pakistani food, cotton and gems in terms of exports.

2. An advanced military market for Pakistani imports

3. A very advanced technology sector which can help Pakistan grow in agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, genetics, medicine, solar energy .

4. A strong Jewish lobby all around the world, which can help Pakistan raise its image as a friendly nation.

Why Pakistan needs Israel? | Page 5

I hope not, Pakistan being a hard core Islamic republic that refuses to recognize Israel suits India perfectly.

i AM IN favor of Pakistan-Israel diplomatic and all kinds of ties.

I remember many years back when i wrote an article on the same some conservative lady from a conservative islamic website recently had written a rebuttal to that and with her full force she tried to prove me an Israeli agent .

I hope not, Pakistan being a hard core Islamic republic that refuses to recognize Israel suits India perfectly.

LOLZ yes from indian point of view you are right.

but pakistan israel ties will benefit both

LOLZ yes from indian point of view you are right.

but pakistan israel ties will benefit both
all nations and people should be friends with all others regardless of their religion or ethnicity/race etc

but strategic level pe tuk-tuk chalti rehti hai :P

good luck to Pakistan trying to build bridges with Israel, but the mullah is strong in Pakistan.

No
And we don't care who and why some one have relations with Israel in open or back door, as for economy we doing great even without Israel.
Right! With China as your godfather, friend, philosopher and guide, why should you bother about tiny Israel? With China's $46 billion investment you are poised to become the next super power! ;) Israel is just a bit player for you. So it's no point pissing off the Palestinians by having good relations with Israel.

all nations and people should be friends with all others regardless of their religion or ethnicity/race etc

but strategic level pe tuk-tuk chalti rehti hai :P

good luck to Pakistan trying to build bridges with Israel, but the mullah is strong in Pakistan.

it is not about friendship but i feel Israel and Pakistan partnership is the need of the hour irrespective of faith. it has more to do with development and progress

This is will benefit in many ways but this is your own decision to make by there competent diplomats

Back
Top Bottom