What's new

Featured Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC

So more changes to JEFF Body coming ?

They can adjust the body structure for Block-3 version for PL-15 missile ? More Hard points ?

PAF has a habit to Surprise people, both inside Pakistan and across the border. For example Block 2 has stealth capabilities, didn't show upon Indian radar located inside Jammu & Kashmir, when it infiltrated inside Occupied Jammu & Kashmir in December 2020. :o:

PAF has a Blank cheque to murder Indian forces inside Jammu & Kashmir in case of war.

IF JF-17 Block 2 thunder is a stealth fighter LCA platform. What would be AZM's project !

It was due to EW jamming and not stealth, Thunder has nothing stealth about it.-" didn't show upon Indian radar located inside Jammu & Kashmir"

I understand that brother but what does "722" indicate? 72nd aircraft from Block-2 or the 22nd exported / exportable aircraft or the 2nd NAF aircraft from Block-2 or something else?

Canopy seems too close to the nose or it may be just the angle.
Prolly sqn name or something

As reported by Alan Warnes
During the JF-17B roll-out on December 30, 2020, three JF-17 Block IIs destined for the Nigerian Air Force were seen in the line-up. According to AM Noman, these will be delivered in the March 2021 timeframe, while training the pilots is a joint PAC/PAF effort: “We are training around 50 pilots and technicians as and when required by the NAF.” When I asked if the Nigerians were set to order more JF-17s, the chairman said, “We hope so. You should ask them!”

Nice work is done. Hope to see further orders from friendly countries.

1614597736640.png

Very heartening to see the progress. I remember the mid-2000s where there was mass skepticism on the forums regarding the efficacy of the JF-17 but we have, by the grace of Allah, achieved a remarkable feat and hopefully this will allow us to improve the product and find new markets.

Congratulations to PAC, PAF and the Pakistani people!

The production quality of JF-17 is improving with every block. Look at this beauty! Can you imagine what Pakistan will be producing 20 years down.

It truly is a delight to see. Couldn't have imagined in 2000 as a kid that Pakistan would mass produce a jet on par with the vaunted F-16, which to us children was the best fighter on the planet! It's a source of immense pride, seeing the fully loaded JF-17s, on the prowl for targets, defending the airspace

Assuming they will be ferried and not packed on il78 like mashaq ?

question was asked about follow on order by Allen and it was redirected to naf I guess pac/paf will not disclose but rather customet to disclose
Naf selling its f-7s now so most probably 8-10 Jf at minimum with dual seaters needed as replacement of 18/20 or so f-7s naf

guessing but news about additional order was speculated

Back
Top Bottom