What's new

Three Indian soldiers killed in attack on convoy

School bus driver killed and these innocents were victims of firing by Bharti scum yesterday.

LOC-FIRING-INJURED-CHILDREN.jpg

@Areesh @AUz @Jonah Arthur @lastofthepatriots @DESERT FIGHTER
Cruel ...Targeting civilians ....

Just wait and see the era of deadly VBIED and IED is on bharat's occupied Kashmir's doorstep.

These mujahadeen would ram explosive laden vehicles or may be hit your soldiers with IED's.

Get ready for sir g Kal omg [emoji44]

RIP.
Good thing about hit and run attacks like this are it shows that Kashmiri militants are weak to fight in the front and do not have any chance militarily which is exactly what New York Times said in 1999 during peak of militancy:

httpwww,nytimes,com/1999/02/23/opinion/kashmir-and-korea-intractable-conflicts-in-a-nuclear-shadow.html

@Windjammer what I meant is that hit run attacks have no effect on a 500,000+ force.
it shows they will attack again with more recruits.

Not really, it was just LeT which is now trying to show relevancy after 4 of its top commanders were killed last week.
LeT? so you take this name in frustration. honestly you have no idea who they hell were they. They were Hizbul mujahideen local fighters.

Looks like reality is biting you.
Anyways see you next time after next attack in Quetta or Peshawar.
yesterday an indian said the same words on nagrota attacks and i told him. you will lose your count before that.
i want to tell you that pampore will be forgetten and quetta will be your answer again before you lose count.

Just wait and see the era of deadly VBIED and IED is on bharat's occupied Kashmir's doorstep.

These mujahadeen would ram explosive laden vehicles or may be hit your soldiers with IED's.
i hate ISIS but i will support ISIS alhind branch.

Most of their new recruits are hilarious failure as they can no longer travel to P0K and back for training as it too risky

Hizbul are unable to do anything other making low quality video

One month after Samba attack in December 2013, there was an attack on Bannu cantonment.

One month after Pathankot there was an attack on Bacha Khan

One month after Uri there was attack on Quetta Academy.

Isis has 0 attacks in India but several successful in Pakistan including beheading a Pakistani soldier.
we were busy those days in dealing with your monkeys. 900 raw agents mostly indians are in our jails.
now we are free and slowly slowly slowly hurting you. It's our turn. and so far we are doing it right.
Taliban will soon start fighting you. remember 90s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom