What's new

Three Indian soldiers killed in attack on convoy

Kill all these dogs

This is the difference, vast difference between Indian troops and Kashmiri rebels. Never have these rebels targeted civilians and caused mass casualties among them, even if they are Hindus, some of whom want India to rule over Kashmir against the will of the vast majority.

On the other hand Indian soldiers engage in rape, arson, brutality and forms of wanton killings in the valley. With over a hundred dead civilians we have seen the real face of Indian army and police. They will never shrink from the worst atrocities, even attacking innocent Pakistani civilians across the border or the gawkedal and other massacres. India should be ashamed of itself.

Hay this is other way around, troops did not fire back due to the fear of civilian causalities since the attack happened at a civil area. This is now their new tactic not to get counter fire from the army.

3 Indian Solders were Killed and Militants manage to escape..??

Army couldn't fire back properly since the terrorists choose to attack at a busy area with lots of civies.

School bus driver killed and these innocents were victims of firing by Bharti scum yesterday.

LOC-FIRING-INJURED-CHILDREN.jpg

@Areesh @AUz @Jonah Arthur @lastofthepatriots @DESERT FIGHTER

Before having some high moral ground look what your PA has done sometime before

Jammu: One and a half year old Pari who got injured yesterday in shelling by Pakistan, operated for injuries. Condition serious, say doctors

14937475_10154300803438071_4407659675097440404_n.jpg

Before having some high moral ground look what your PA has done sometime before

Jammu: One and a half year old Pari who got injured yesterday in shelling by Pakistan, operated for injuries. Condition serious, say doctors

14937475_10154300803438071_4407659675097440404_n.jpg

I guess you don't know the difference between getting injured by a stray shell or bullet or deliberately targeting something.
On the contrary, i can post pictures showing that Indian soldiers didn't even spare your Gau mata.

I guess you don't know the difference between getting injured by a stray shell or bullet or deliberately targeting something.
On the contrary, i can post pictures showing that Indian soldiers didn't even spare your Gau mata.
I don't think you are being honest about the "Gau mata." Please provide link / evidence to back up your claim.

I don't think you are being honest about the "Gau mata." Please provide link / evidence to back up your claim.
That was my proposal on internet... since PA cannot fireback due to what ever reasosns. We should spread cows on control line. We must do action to save civilians on our side of control line, tweets of protest by PA only brings laughter to enemy camps.

Back
Top Bottom