What's new

This Pakistan Film can give challange to Hollywood if produced

i am sorry for being rude ...
I am a period drama nerd ....and pained me to see nothing nothing of class on local television ....
look at mor Mahal ... This is the latest production from a good director and full of huge funding and resources ... But look what mess they have made ....
nakal ke lyin bhi aqal Ki zarorat hoti Hai ....they failed miserably , story ,dress, dialog's , accents ,props jewellery ....they failed miserably despite having a huge Budget ...
they shot whole serial in modern day havali ....
nobody even here has made good dramas on Pakistan's creation.... The British raj etc etc... Even they attempt any such thing , they take indroon Lahore and bring out old dresses of chachi mami and shot the drama without knowing the historical fashions and themes and things ....
I would certainly be very happy , if someone make a good period drama .i would be the first one to see but it should prove it quality ....
kingdom of heaven is a beautiful film...the director had worked with magic on screen ....there is an extended edition too.... Each shot was just out of this place.... The palaces and gardens used are Spanish Muslim castles and so well preserved with their well manecured gardens of the time ...dresses , acting , direction everything oozes class...
I wish you would be successful...
one advice , copy the idea or concept not the film .... Be a perfectionist...

Sir, no offense taken... because I share your pain!

That's why I was hesitant to even put this video up. It was just some internal tests we were shooting (90% of at my house, quickly converted into 'sets' over a few hours) --- it was to see how the armor was looking, etc. It turned out decent enough, and I thought why not share it --- given that it was zero-budget, I feel it looks better than a lot of 3-crore 30-second ads that we're forced to see on TV!

We are raising money for a proper trailer that will have no relation (in quality, scale, etc.) to this "teaser." The articles are missing this critical point!

Ridley Scott / Kingdom of Heaven is our ultimate reference. We researched the costumes, props, etc., from that film very closely. I even tried contacting their Art Director, who is extremely talented!

Thank you for holding us to extremely high standards --- we share them, and we will not disappoint you with the real product!

he should go for crowd funding

That is the plan, sir!

Just spreading the word right now --- will launch the crowd-funding soon.

Seems promising n hope to see some Pakistani film released here in Sweden some day .. Manto was a start for revival of industry n such projects will help us flourish again in this industry

Back
Top Bottom