What's new

This Pakistan Film can give challange to Hollywood if produced

You might like this one too...this serial has some good fighting scenes.

excellent fighting scenes . but my favourite is EKIP 1 . I really like the chemistry b/w Ayse Gul and Akif Amir . Their fighting scenes of course .
upload_2017-1-18_22-56-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-18_22-55-52.png
    upload_2017-1-18_22-55-52.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 24
You might like this one too...this serial has some good fighting scenes.

Yea it's like one guy can take 1000 soldiers

These shows are not good for history rather than an indian action movie

the best ISI story which could be a block buster film plot is 1999 qandhar hijack
it looks like a unbeleveable fairy tale
5 young man enter from pakistan to india by crossig border
then from india they went to nepal to hijack an indian plane

then took it to qandhar
and get the hostages out including maulana masood sahab
we all have seen nation of more than 100 crore bowing to our demands

its a historical event and i bet if a film is made on these heroes
it will smash all box office records of all times

I will give my opinion straight bro. In trailer not much action, and all close up shootings.

Now compare it with Fetih 1453's trailer (which was a bad movie. :) )

Hello,

This is my project.

The "teaser" I made was shot with no funding. Just myself and friends with a lot of passion and hard work.

Our whole pitch is: "if we could manage this without any funding or professional actors, imagine what we can do if funded."

Pls have a look at www.SaladinFilm.com for our vision.

The so called salahdin was nothing more than a traitor and criminal who killed the son of the zingi and refused to liberate the entire levant fr crusaders and he divided the lands between his children like he owns it

Hello,

This is my project.

The "teaser" I made was shot with no funding. Just myself and friends with a lot of passion and hard work.

Our whole pitch is: "if we could manage this without any funding or professional actors, imagine what we can do if funded."

Thank you, sir!

Thank you, sir!
Good luck brother !

Hello,

This is my project.

Oh......and i compared your work with the Turkish film which had the biggest budget in the entire Turkey's filming industry history. :lol:

Your point taken. Then i'm gonna say, it looks promising. :agree:

Yea it's like one guy can take 1000 soldiers

These shows are not good for history rather than an indian action movie
I think, you would know how Turks are good fighters. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Turkey has a fairly developed and mature film industry

Cant say anything about Turkish films but Turkish drama industry is very matured and well funded

you are right but I don't like the anatolian macho style or the comic style that sometimes breakes through also they tend to go to love stories even if it is not needed.. for excample the kazakh films are good and more serious as ours

@SALMAN F

By the way, there is a new serial going on. It's about Sultan Murad Han, Caliph of Ummah, Allah's Shadow on earth, Conqueror of Bagdat.

It is season 2 of Kosem Sultan ?

@SALMAN F

By the way, there is a new serial going on. It's about Sultan Murad Han, Caliph of Ummah, Allah's Shadow on earth, Conqueror of Bagdat.

I have noticed that some of the history shown in serials like Kosem Sultan is distorted . it does not match with actual events . Remaining is fine.

Yeap, they changed the cast and doing a second season....

You are right about that, Turkish historians often criticize about that issue.
I think Producers have to make drama appealing to public that is why they distort to history according to their needs . But Turkish Drama industry is earning huge revenue from all over world and contributing a lot in Turkish economy .

@SALMAN F

Are they going to show how this son of the slave killed his brothers and his mother killed her sons until she was killed by her daughter in law and how he was a mad??!!

Looks good but I hope it's historically accurate.

The scene with the tents, and the horse riding took place on grass that looks like it has bee maintained and trimmed. Also the forest in the background also looks like its also been controlled and maintained which of course would not have happened until at least the Victorian era.

Also lighting needs to be improved since the scenes taking place at night have a very bright white source of light (brighter than the burning torches next to them), otherwise it looks fantastic especially the gloomy atmosphere in the commanders tent. It still needs to be refined though and luckily there are plenty of resources out there on the internet giving in depth tutorials on the subtleties of editing, lighting, composition, and camerawork, so I hope the director utilizes these to make his film even better.

Kingdom of Heaven in my opinion is a good benchmark for a Saladin film and although it has some glaring issues, it still is fantastically written and directed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom