What's new

This is Lyari .......

Let me explain:

NA-246 Karachi-VIII (Liaqatabad Town, Gulberg Town, Azizabad) Wining candidate: Nabeel Gabol (MQM). Lyari gang war is not existed here.

NA-248 Karachi-X (Liyari Town) Wining candidate: Shah Jahan Baloch (PPP) Lyari gang war existed.

NA-249 Karachi-XI (Saddar Town, Kharadar) Wining candidate: Dr. Farooq Sattar (MQM) Lyari gang war is not existed here.

We were talking about Lyari constituency … No about Nabeel Gabol’s wining constituency :pop:

yap but when you said he has lost.....I rectified you now chill buddy.....

BTW my dear.........NA-249 Karachi constituency comprises the old city areas, including Kharadar, Mithadar, Boulton Market, Ranchore Lane, Dharamsiwara, Nanakwara, Napier Quarters, Ramswami and Nabi Bakhsh and Jubilee market area, Pan Mandi, and KMC stadium in Saddar Town. Some parts of Lyari Town, which include Saeedabad (part), Singoo Lane (part), Sarbazi Mohalla, Lasi Mohalla, Mundra Mohalla, Khud Basti, Bakra Piri, Allama Iqbal Colony and Usmanabad, are also included in the constituency. ......:whistle:

NA-249.jpg

http://www.ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/Search.aspx?constituency=NA&constituencyid=NA-249

bhai Lyari Gang war has collected bhatta even from Nazimabad & Shershah areas........don't ask me detail of incidents.....and I myself paid monthly to MQM & Lyari gang....and i was at Burns Road area.....

BTW my dear.........NA-249 Karachi constituency comprises the old city areas, including Kharadar, Mithadar, Boulton Market, Ranchore Lane, Dharamsiwara, Nanakwara, Napier Quarters, Ramswami and Nabi Bakhsh and Jubilee market area, Pan Mandi, and KMC stadium in Saddar Town. Some parts of Lyari Town, which include Saeedabad (part), Singoo Lane (part), Sarbazi Mohalla, Lasi Mohalla, Mundra Mohalla, Khud Basti, Bakra Piri, Allama Iqbal Colony and Usmanabad, are also included in the constituency. ......:whistle:

NA-249.jpg

Untitled Page

bhai Lyari Gang war has collected bhatta even from Nazimabad & Shershah areas........don't ask me detail of incidents.....and I myself paid monthly to MQM & Lyari gang....and i was at Burns Road area.....

I said that he lost ... It was just Lyari perspective ... Anyhow I didn't that some of Lyari areas are not included in 249 ... If government can show it will to eliminate Lyari gang war then peace can be possible ... If we say that MQM is responsible for Lyari uproar then MQM has control in almost 80% Karachi ... But you can't see situation of rest of Karachi like Lyari ...........

If MQM workers demand extortion to you then you can complaint at 90 ... Those culprits will be kicked out..........

Extortion: Five banks in Lyari receive ‘bhatta’ slips – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: Five private banks at Maripur road in Lyari received bhatta slips of Rs1 million, Express News reported on Thursday.
An intelligence report sent to the Sindh government stated that a banned outfit had issued bhatta slips of Rs1 million each to five bank managers in the area.
The report added that the five banks had earlier stopped operations on July21 and July22 on account of the deteriorating security situation. Police officials were specifically asked to provide security to these banks.
The report also includes the name of the representative of the bhatta mafia. Police has started to monitor the security of the banks, officials said.
The incident spread waves of panic amongst the bank employees and the residents.
Lyari, one of the oldest residential areas of Karachi, has experienced a dwindling law and order situation since the last two years, with several groups fighting each other over dominance, Express News correspondent Shah Walilullah said.

my dear read this confession statement from uzair baloch himself

For Uzair, the ongoing conflict was just a means to occupy Lyari. “If Lyari is occupied, it means Keamari and Saddar towns are also occupied.”

Overcoming grudges: Lyari

now the question is why is the extortion known in saddar area where as not known in very hardcore MQM areas like gulberg, north nazimabad, gulshan etc?

1 more question is that manghopir, sohrab goth, al asif square, shershah also come under MQM constituency so does it mean that MQM is giving refuge to talibans themselves?

Sindh High Court ordered to IG Sindh to submit a report why Uzair Jan Baloch was not arrested

Police Raid on Lyari gangster's residence, PPP MPAs chanted slogans against police officials

Last edited by a moderator:
Police itself collects extortion and give it to the criminals

@HRK

Extortion: Five banks in Lyari receive ‘bhatta’ slips – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: Five private banks at Maripur road in Lyari received bhatta slips of Rs1 million, Express News reported on Thursday.
An intelligence report sent to the Sindh government stated that a banned outfit had issued bhatta slips of Rs1 million each to five bank managers in the area.

The report added that the five banks had earlier stopped operations on July21 and July22 on account of the deteriorating security situation. Police officials were specifically asked to provide security to these banks.

The report also includes the name of the representative of the bhatta mafia. Police has started to monitor the security of the banks, officials said.

The incident spread waves of panic amongst the bank employees and the residents.

Lyari, one of the oldest residential areas of Karachi, has experienced a dwindling law and order situation since the last two years, with several groups fighting each other over dominance, Express News correspondent Shah Walilullah said.

Related to this dear it might be interesting to know that once a bhata parchi was received in one of the SINDH bank branch (i would not quote the name of that particular branch for obvious reasons).......though matter was settled amicably with the involvement of some "superiors".....

Moreover I know about a branch which had to be opened before June this year.....But bank received 4.0 million parchi as first salami......as per latest updates negotiation are in progress......... :rofl:

my dear read this confession statement from uzair baloch himself

now the question is why is the extortion known in saddar area where as not known in very hardcore MQM areas like gulberg, north nazimabad, gulshan etc?

1 more question is that manghopir, sohrab goth, al asif square, shershah also come under MQM constituency so does it mean that MQM is giving refuge to talibans themselves?

Yara politics & criminal dynamics of Karachi is much more complicated than these two Questions......in Saddar ANP & MQM supported elements collect bhatta.....in Manghopir+Shershah some local Under World lords+Lyari Gang+ANP.......in Sohrab Goth+Al-Asif everybody knows Afghans Elements+ANP......

I agree with you that MQM does not provide refuge to Lyari Gang or Taliban in their areas but how are they able to operate so openly in those areas which are under the influence MQM......while MQM(Altaf) have all the authority and power to stop Haqiqi group to work......or other unwanted elements in that areas.....???

In Karachi this is the question which till now MQM is failed to address or answer.....

My dear I think you know about MQM more then me and how the financial matter of MQM is handled at lower level......

I would not quote the person but when he received a call from a very known MQM worker who says that "Bhai aap kya samajte hai haam se doore ho gaye hai tu kya hamari nazroo se bi doore ha gaye hai.....in very friendly tone.....so what would be the reaction of that person"

Or phir loog khate hai 90 complain karoo.......:hitwall:

Yara politics & criminal dynamics of Karachi is much more complicated than these two Questions......in Saddar ANP & MQM supported elements collect bhatta.....in Manghopir+Shershah some local Under World lords+Lyari Gang+ANP.......in Sohrab Goth+Al-Asif everybody knows Afghans Elements+ANP......

I agree with you that MQM does not provide refuge to Lyari Gang or Taliban in their areas but how are they able to operate so openly in those areas which are under the influence MQM......while MQM(Altaf) have all the authority and power to stop Haqiqi group to work......or other unwanted elements in that areas.....???

In Karachi this is the question which till now MQM is failed to address or answer.....

My dear I think you know about MQM more then me and how the financial matter of MQM is handled at lower level......

I would not quote the person but when he received a call from a very known MQM worker who says that "Bhai aap kya samajte hai haam se doore ho gaye hai tu kya hamari nazroo se bi doore ha gaye hai.....in very friendly tone.....so what would be the reaction of that person"

Or phir loog khate hai 90 complain karoo.......:hitwall:

Bhai according to my observation complain works ..........

Second thing PAC has full patronage of Sindh govt for last 6 years this situation never be happened during 2002 to 2007 ... And do you think any single party can control TTP...? Or agar un se larengey tau log kahenge k Pathano ko mar rahay hain MQM k terrorist :P

sad state of affairs , look at the house of uzair baluch that gangster and drug and arms dealer have a pool and all the luxury in his house SOB doing every thing to keep hold of power what he also knows is death is down the road .. sooner or later he will be killed like a miserable stray dog

lyari operation exposed

Back
Top Bottom