What's new

This is how WB BJP funds its hate campaign - by using stolen funds from Bangladesh

Why wait, start now ! Waqt gujar raha hain....

All I hear from ball-less Sanghis are empty threat.

Hilarious in the context of recent events (arrests of mouthy Hindutva extremists).
Common dude you had 70 years head start ,can't you give a decade to us. We don't want any illegals living our country.
If India is such a land of milk and honey why does BD still host 20+ million Hindus?

Why haven’t they taken advantage of CAA/NRC?

Why do Muslims go to Hindia instead of “persecuted” Hindus?

Anyway, for every one west Bengali Muslim you send to BD expect two Hindus in return.
India might not be land of milk , but BD let's not get there.

BD has to have birth control for lasting prosperity.

Common dude you had 70 years head start ,can't you give a decade to us. We don't want any illegals living our country.

You focus on your own country.

Leave BD to Bangladeshis.

Bangladesh really has nothing to learn from its grotesque neighbourhood.

It's just the tip of the iceberg!
Unfortunately yes.

The probelm is multi layer in bd. First no frame work to catch mis march of export receipts....and how importers and exporters of bd do over or under invoicing...you talk with any prominent business ppl of bd they will tell you openly almost all of them keep 20 to 30 percent of there export receipts in Singapore or dubai for raniy days. And these are legit business ppl. Add that to corrupt politicians and govt officials. Bd lose out 10 billion plus every year because no trace of black money in that country. no one declare income properly on tax returns.

You focus on your own country.

Leave BD to Bangladeshis.

Bangladesh really has nothing to learn from its grotesque neighbourhood.
I am not telling you to learn,but not to close your eyes to reality.

I am not telling you to learn,but not to close your eyes to reality.

The reality is that millions died of covid in India whilst only a few thousand died in Bangladesh.

Whilst girls are aborted in India in their millions - Bangladesh has put its women to work in numbers that are only seen in western countries and China.

Maybe you should heed your own advice?

I recommend PK Halder to become the next Finanace Minister of Bangladesh. His main duty shall be to work as a watchdog to prevent occurrence of similar offences as he did in many occasions.

On the contrary, he may also be asked to be the Principal of a spcialized College where he would be teaching his bureaucrat/ politician students how to do frauds like setting up fake companies to get access to the Banks, steal money and send it to other shores.

I propose Hasina Bibi to recommend him as the Principal of any such Institution that may be named, "Fraud Innovation College". After he completes this mission he should be recommended for a Nobel Prize in economy.

1656668628654.png

PK Haldar has become our national asset. Similar type of people probably have started doing reserches on his very practices.

The reality is that millions died of covid in India whilst only a few thousand died in Bangladesh.

Whilst girls are aborted in India in their millions - Bangladesh has put its women to work in numbers that are only seen in western countries and China.

Maybe you should heed your own advice?
Dude you talk as if BD is some kind of advanced country by making money sticking cloths , Bangladeshis flock the Indian hospitals in millions ,thank God that there was no widespread outbreak of covid in BD.
Regarding girls thousands of BD girls are pushed into brothels every year. I am not trying to make fun of BD,truty is both India and BD have still long way to go in terms of providing basic standards of living to huge population in their countries. I only said what I felt is the problem or will lead to problem that to a huge one that is with limited land and the current population BD will not be able to sustain a meaning ful development. That's why I said BD has to control its population for long lasting growth.

Last edited:
Dude you talk as if BD is some kind of advanced country by making money sticking cloths , Bangladeshis flock the Indian hospitals in millions ,thank God that there was no widespread outbreak of covid in BD.
Regarding girls thousands of BD girls are pushed into brothels every year. I am not trying to make fun of BD,truty is both India and BD have still long way to go in terms of providing basic standards of living to huge population in their countries. I only said what I felt is the problem or will lead to problem that to a huge one that is with limited land and the current population BD will not be able to sustain a meaning ful development. That's why I said BD has to control its population for long lasting growth.

BD is not an advanced country. It is a 2600 per capita country.

India on the other hand thinks it’s a super power!

India is such a land of milk and honey that your women scale border walls to work as maids in Delhi, gets shot by BSF while returning back & get hung from the border fence.

Yeah Women work as sweatshop slaves in Western countries... Sure!!!

If that was true why do we still have 20 million Hindus?

Wouldn’t they have crossed the border already?

If that was true why do we still have 20 million Hindus?

Because maybe, just maybe they have immovable assets & comfortable jobs in Bangladesh??

Even your much vaunted Walton has many hindu executives. That's the difference education makes. :disagree:

Because maybe, just maybe they have immovable assets & comfortable jobs in Bangladesh??

Even your much vaunted Walton has many hindu executives. That's the difference education makes. :disagree:

Immovable assets and comfortable jobs - for all 20 million Hindus?

But, but, but….

I thought Bangladesh was unsafe for Hindus and we had confiscated all their assets.

Hahaha

WTF you talking about - Tabiat thik hai ?? Stop talking about BS you were given at the local shakha...

Average Bangladeshi woman's fertility is way lower than India, 1.99, while India's is 2.18.

Take care of your poor and educate them so they won't have so many diseased and malnourished babies...destitute and hungry people in India have more kids to ensure some will at least survive.

Immovable assets and comfortable jobs - for all 20 million Hindus?

But, but, but….

I thought Bangladesh was unsafe for Hindus and we had confiscated all their assets.

Hahaha

Ei gadha ke bujhiye dewa uchit je educated holei chakri pabar guarantee nei.

Bangladeshi-ra Sanghi-der moto discriminatory holey kono Hindui chakri peto na.

Beshorkari company-tey kono religion-based quota-o thakena...

Minority-ra chakri tokhoni pai jokhon ekta deshey civilized lokjon thakey.

Amar dharona nai Indiatey Muslim-der employment rate koto oder jonoshonkha onupatey, tobey Bangladeshey Hindu-der cheye Indiar Muslim-der obostha je khub ekta bhalo ta hoito bola jabena.

Last edited:
Ei gadha ke bujhiye dewa uchit je educated holei chakri pabar guarantee nei.

Bangladeshi-ra Sanghi-der moto discriminatory holey kono Hindui chakri peto na.

Beshorkari company-tey kono religion-based quota-o thakena...

Minority-ra chakri tokhoni pai jokhon ekta deshey civilized lokjon thakey.

Amar dharona nai Indiatey Muslim-der employment rate koto oder jonoshonkha onupatey, tobey Bangladeshey Hindu-der cheye obostha oder je khub ekta bhalo ta hoito boa jabena.

If Indian Muslims could escape - they would leave en masse tomorrow.

Unfortunately, they made their bed in 1947. It’s a bed of Sanghi nails.

Thank Allah that we had a foresighted leader like Jinnah.

He gifted us two nations.

WTF you talking about - Tabiat thik hai ?? Stop talking about BS you were given at the local shakha...

Average Bangladeshi woman's fertility is way lower than India, 1.99, while India's is 2.18.

Take care of your poor and educate them so they won't have so many diseased and malnourished babies...destitute and hungry people in India have more kids to ensure some will at least survive.

They also abort 70% of baby girls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom