What's new

'This is cruelty': Survivors of Indian Army shelling on passenger bus recall frightening encounter

Yesterdays Incident Shows That Your Soldiers Richly Deserve It

Do not confuse, cause and effect, Yesterday's incident is the result of Pakistani cruelty.

If you can boldly display such medieval barbarism, then why are you people crying now ?

You like to fight dirty and expect the other side to respond in civilized manner?

One of your media channel reached his home after which it was banned by your army.
Fake rating stunt done by geo , no one in that village knew who he was and Punjabis don't name their kids kassab , the same geo who televised d.g isi's photo for 6 hours with breaking news that he's responsible for attack on Hamid meer and latter they apologized for their misconduct , imagine CNN or one of your channels doing that and then getting away with it as nothing have happened :woot:

Jindagi m to sbhi :lol:

Last edited:
ok u have a point with bhagwan thing
There is no word as Bhagwan in urdu. Its a hindi word.

but may be bollywood cultural thing has influenced you people
So you are of the view, terrorists use to watch hindi movies. LOL. If they were influenced by bollywood (shinning India), they had not touched an Indian ever. You seem to watch bollywood to much. Well in real, no body gives a shit to bollywood. Pakistanis would watch South Indian movies rather than bollywood, because its fun to watch someone being killed with a banana. :D
and if not, then what do u want to say ??
it was a conspiracy ?
No! It was a false flag operation by RAW, to force politicans to strengthen Anti-terrorism laws, and an excuse to propagate against Pakistan.

Do not confuse, cause and effect, Yesterday's incident is the result of Pakistani cruelty.

If you can boldly display such medieval barbarism, then why are you people crying now ?

You like to fight dirty and expect the other side to respond in civilized manner?

Read This Carefully What Your Army Proudly Claims To Have Done

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-beheading-of-pakistani-soldiers.230211/

You Are The One Whining Like A Baby Right Now.PA Does Not Cry It Pays Back In The Same Coin.

Doing What Your Army Did Only Expect The Worst From Our Side

live in denial

suggestion
change the name to
DENIALISTAN

I Am Thinking Of A Few New Names For India Right Now But Would Get Banned If I Typed Them

those army people were later court marshalled in India

Bla Bla Bla Bottom Line As You Sow So Shall You Reap.Do Not Expect Us To Forgive You For Whatever Happened Yesterday

Lekin mje lagta hai isko yeh bht mehnga perny Wala hai ab PAKISTAN ne currency se dhehan hata dena hai inki auntian bs news he dekhy gi ram ram karein Ge !
Today, I watched a video, an Indian lady was rewarding Modi with swear abuses, and I was like O bhains....... :rofl:

jyada hua to old notes wapas chala do
Eik fasila kr lo, konsey notes chalana hain? So ISI could start work to print fake ones.:rofl:

economy collapse kyu hogi ???
I wont say a single word. Just look at long queues outside ATM. People have no currency to use for food, transport, for simple business transcations, let aside large business transcations and other social problems.
Inflation is already at 6.5%-7.5% , and printing high value currency notes to pay govt. debts and business transcations also cause problems (one of them: distrust of investors), and dumb Indian economists didnt understand printing high value currency notes just increases corruption.
ha kuch gdp growth kam hogi9 se kam hoker 6-7 reh jayegi
Its already at 7.6%. 5/6 tak aaye.
Estimated GDP growth of Pakistan is 5%.

lol I thought we Indians only get banned

yaar make some way
they ban us too much

we like this place ,thats why we come

try to be more tolerant

and unless someone does too much, do not ban him/her

It Is Good To Know That Within One Day of Joining You Have Realised That This Is Pakistan's Turf.You Want To Talk Trash About Pakistan Nobody Stops You From Joining Those Crappy Anti Pak Forums Bharat Rakshak And Co. But Just Keep In Mind Where You Are Talking Right Now

1.urdu evolved with rich influence of hindi
it did not come from turkmenistan

2. dont u guys listen to hindi songs ??
please tell with honesty

3.RAW is not as strong in Indias internal affairs as ISI is in Pak
for that matter , I will even say that ISI is much stronger voice in Pak than Raw is in India

That is why they have captured Indian on duty military officer involved in coordinating terrorist activities.

I dont understand why do u guys confuse raw with army ??
its pak in which ISI and army is all the same

here RAW is under IPS
tat is home ministry
doval is from IPS
does he look like a hatta katta jawan ?

no he is an intelligent IPS officer
civil servant

Your RAW have people from military too, don't fool people.

1.urdu evolved with rich influence of hindi
it did not come from turkmenistan

2. dont u guys listen to hindi songs ??
please tell with honesty
I dont know either you are being told about hindi origion as you dont have any clue. Infact hindi originated from urdu. Urdu was well before hindi, and replaced Persian. Better educate yourself before making an argument.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi–Urdu_controversy

And most of bollywood songs are written in Urdu, bcz urdu is a romantic and sweet language. Urdu has more influence in bollywood than hindi.
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-the-l...e-spoken-by-more-than-10-of-Indias-population

.RAW is not as strong in Indias internal affairs as ISI is in Pak
for that matter , I will even say that ISI is much stronger voice in Pak than Raw is in India
What if ISI as an external Int. agency can recruit agents and RAW cant? LOL. You are as dumb as your PM.

Your RAW have people from military too, don't fool people.
Nope all RAW peoples are civil servants ex ias ips ib etc for army there is seperate military intelligence

bhai dikkat to hai

but economy down jayegi
isse jyada ni hoga

dal roti khane ke liye jyada paise ni chahiye hote

and we all have atleast that much money
Tbhi lambi lambi lines lagi hoi? Sahi ha.
You know squat about economy buddy...
LOL. Okay are you an economist? I know much more than you think.

Back
Top Bottom