What's new

'This is cruelty': Survivors of Indian Army shelling on passenger bus recall frightening encounter

when u get the taste of your own medicine , u cry

see what ur people did in 26/11 mumbai

this what has happened to u is regretable
but only a few died, compared to hundreds in mumbai

no evidence of Involvement in 26/11, by your government, 26/11, both are insider jobs by your agencies for launching aggression, to divert Public view on internal Politics.

Brother this is pain of CPEC, indian assets already neutralized in Sindh , KPK , Baluchistan, and India not have any other choice left to start aggression to stop china, for entering in Hot waters.

no evidence of Involvement in 26/11, by your government, 26/11, both are insider jobs by your agencies for launching aggression, to divert Public view on internal Politics.

Brother this is pain of CPEC, indian assets already neutralized in Sindh , KPK , Baluchistan, and India not have any other choice left to start aggression to stop china, for entering in Hot waters.
Right this is pain of CPEC

Mumbai attack was a preplanned drama done by your own Army just to blame it on Pakistan like Uri Attack. You Army did drama in 2002, you army did another drama in 2008 and its again doing Drama now. I think its an old bad habit of your army , repeating itself again and again, And they now seriously need to see a doctor.

Back in 2002, I was 8 years old when your army was in the mood of doing some mis-adventure over Pakistani airspace and they were not alone , at-least 8 Israeli jets were also ready for this misadventure. I think they wanted to do some Sir Je Kal Strike. It was between 10 o clock time in night, when i start hearing these broadband noises which were very scary for me because i never heard so many broadband noises together , i ran towards my house balcony and my little brother who was 5 years old back then was along side me. I saw in the sky of Rawalpindi were lights in the formations of four everywhere and their loud sound breaking the silence over Rawalpindi and what i was purely witnessing and feeling the fearlessness, Readiness and Valor of Pakistan Air force in Rawalpindi sky against a ten time larger enemy. Thats was my personal experience of that night, which i will never forget and now a reminder for you;

26/11 despite u guys being convinced that it was Pakistan, was done by asshole terrorists not a Pakistani institution and not by approval of the Pakistani ppl. What ur army(an Indian institution) is doing with the public approval is shameful. By ur own admission u have equated the two acts. A terrorist's act with ur own army's act, targeting civilians. Feeling proud of ur terrorist army?

Last edited:
Indian army killing kashmiri civilians while claiming Kashmir belongs to them... the irony is overwhelming for all but the blind hindutva.

On the other hand, note how Pak army never kills kashmiri civilians on either side of the border.

So who is oppressing who?

where was I wrong factually ???

Are you seruously even a sane person?
Hitting a civilian bus from your armed forces with a terrorism activity carried out out by a rag tag jihadi psyco?
you are nuts man. Nobody can argue and win from Indians. Hatsoff. You win already.
Pathetic. Just Pathetic

come on don't compare your own doings and give us the credit. first of all. when we will hit you you will definitely know.

What can you expect from them they even targeted the ambulance can't believe IA can stoop so low....

You can't?

Have you ever seen an infant shot point blank in the head? I have. All the male relatives of that child were laying beheaded besides him too.

This retaliation was in response to the beheading and the mutilation of the body of an Indian soldier.

Pakistan should cease and desist from such barbaric acts. It should also move its own civilians away from border areas the way that India has already done on its side.

To keep attacking Indians and then cry when there is retaliation will not work with the current government.

Proof hai video asli hai,,aise to mai bhi raheel sharif ki video dub kr ke post kr skta hu
Don't be a dumb arse on purpose. You can read his lips you can hear his voice. Its his voice if you've heard other clips of him. You can not find a single person who talks like that in Pakistan.All your propagandas backfire on you but you people like to play dumb arses and blame Pakistan. What shitty neighbors to have.

Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms

Same what is proof of authenticity of that video??? He was a Pakistani he himself claimed

Kalbushan Yadev says he's a serving Naval Officer and RAW operative who was tasked to sponsor and spread terror, why don't Indians believe that too then? He admitted it too after all.

Shame on terrorist indian rats for targeting civilians.
Shame on those ,who hide beside civilians and dont have the courage to fight openly..:)

What can you expect from them they even targeted the ambulance can't believe IA can stoop so low....
Well i am not in favour of targeting any innocent..but tell me who are innocents now a days??those who plant bombs in civilian areas,temples,mosques are getting training from where??india?? At that time nobody condems them..dont forget once a terrorist will misuse an ambulence from next time every ambulence will be targeted..cant take risk..

Shame on those ,who hide beside civilians and dont have the courage to fight openly..:)

Well i am not in favour of targeting any innocent..but tell me who are innocents now a days??those who plant bombs in civilian areas,temples,mosques are getting training from where??india?? At that time nobody condems them..dont forget once a terrorist will misuse an ambulence from next time every ambulence will be targeted..cant take risk..

By that logic Indians don't have courage since civilians on your side have died and been injured. India deliberately targeted civilians in a bus and an ambulance.

By that logic Indians don't have courage since civilians on your side have died and been injured. India deliberately targeted civilians in a bus and an ambulance.
Seems u didnt get my point..i m open to conversation but only if we understand each other points :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom