What's new

'This is cruelty': Survivors of Indian Army shelling on passenger bus recall frightening encounter

Don't be a dumb arse on purpose. You can read his lips you can hear his voice. Its his voice if you've heard other clips of him. You can not find a single person who talks like that in Pakistan.All your propagandas backfire on you but you people like to play dumb arses and blame Pakistan. What shitty neighbors to have.

Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Ishrat-probe-officer/articleshow/21062116.cms
He was not even in committee he was butthurt because he was thrown out ofof ishrat probe

In talking about your first point
And my rply is still the same..my point was brave men fight in open ,they are not fearful of death..but cowards use innocent civilians to hide after targeting others..hiw long can someone resist? So some civilians casualities are always there ,either ur side or our side as long as these small incursions and violations will be there innocents will die bcz no party will take the risk of checking that its civilian or army men ..hope u get my point..

Well i am not in favour of targeting any innocent..but tell me who are innocents now a days??those who plant bombs in civilian areas,temples,mosques are getting training from where??india?? At that time nobody condems them..dont forget once a terrorist will misuse an ambulence from next time every ambulence will be targeted..cant take risk..
That bus was carrying the civilians and than you targeted the ambulance that came to pick up the injured there were no terrorists in there. Only cowards will target the civilians and than target that ambulance that comes to pick them up only cowards.

Shame on terrorist indian rats for targeting civilians.

like saintly pakistani army has never killed our civilians, just few days ago your "brave" army killed 3 children of ours. stop your bullcrap propaganda evacuate you civilians in border areas and tell your army to fight like men

like saintly pakistani army has never killed our civilians, just few days ago your "brave" army killed 3 children of ours. stop your bullcrap propaganda evacuate you civilians in border areas and tell your army to fight like men
If civilians die on ur side unlike u, we don't start doing bhangra. It's u lot who has no respect for human life. Civilians shouldn't be dragged into this period.

We may remember that NaMO compared IA with Israeli Defence Force and praised its atrocities. Check the violations of both armies, their propaganda and occupation against the true owners of the land as both are occupiers and are involved in killings of innocent civilians. This is all the Indian Army is capable of targeting the civilians to match the numbers of IA casualties at LoC and inside IoK.

That bus was carrying the civilians and than you targeted the ambulance that came to pick up the injured there were no terrorists in there. Only cowards will target the civilians and than target that ambulance that comes to pick them up only cowards.
Well i was not there, so how can i target them?? Also i am against it..anyways thanx for accepting that only cowards target the innocent civilians..but point is many cases are there where attackers have used civilians gesture and caused heavy damage..so now a days nobody believes on anyone anymore..thats y its said to follow some rules either its peace time or war time so that innocents can leave in peace..

If civilians die on ur side unlike u, we don't start doing bhangra. It's u lot who has no respect for human life. Civilians shouldn't be dragged into this period.
Mate nobody is doing bhangra ...we always want to leave in peace with u guys..but matter is so detoriated that its of no use to duscuss it..many here think that fighting is only option ,so lets continue it..later or sooner everyone will understand that what war brings with it :(

Well i was not there, so how can i target them?? Also i am against it..anyways thanx for accepting that only cowards target the innocent civilians..but point is many cases are there where attackers have used civilians gesture and caused heavy damage..so now a days nobody believes on anyone anymore..thats y its said to follow some rules either its peace time or war time so that innocents can leave in peace..

Mate nobody is doing bhangra ...we always want to leave in peace with u guys..but matter is so detoriated that its of no use to duscuss it..many here think that fighting is only option ,so lets continue it..later or sooner everyone will understand that what war brings with it :(
Really u guys want peace? Look at Nawaz Shareef's track record and look at Modi. Who do u think has the more aggressive stance? Who was desperate to show India's power with his 52" chest and all? Come on mate u know Modi is responsible for escalating things and that's why we r here.

Really u guys want peace? Look at Nawaz Shareef's track record and look at Modi. Who do u think has the more aggressive stance? Who was desperate to show India's power with his 52" chest and all? Come on mate u know Modi is responsible for escalating things and that's why we r here.
Well it was modi who came to ur country to promote peace and got criticized in india by other political parties..that was the time both countries cud have decided to maintain peace ..but no ..regular provokations ,death of soldiers on loc, uri and several others incidents made him go this far..first u ll bully someone when he will be aggressive u ll say see i want peace but that guy doesnt believe im peace..its an old strategy friend..india china too has border disputes but they never fight ,they know that someday they will agree to a point..same can be applied here but u guys are so impatient that wants all solutions in a blink of eye..and if cant get start incursions ..so what one will do ..

Well it was modi who came to ur country to promote peace and got criticized in india by other political parties..that was the time both countries cud have decided to maintain peace ..but no ..regular provokations ,death of soldiers on loc, uri and several others incidents made him go this far..first u ll bully someone when he will be aggressive u ll say see i want peace but that guy doesnt believe im peace..its an old strategy friend..india china too has border disputes but they never fight ,they know that someday they will agree to a point..same can be applied here but u guys are so impatient that wants all solutions in a blink of eye..and if cant get start incursions ..so what one will do ..
I fully accept that India should be aggressive had there been STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM.

So basically ur government says that Pak is responsible for Uri and Pak says we r not. Indians go with their government's stance and we go with ours. One side must be lying. Since neither u nor me have any insider info from our respective governments let's try to figure out all scenarios

Scenario 1:
Pak sponsored terrorists did the Uri attack.
Reasons why it makes no sense:
1) Pak has committed troops/jets/etc. fighting war on terror.
2) Economy is barely bouncing back and we still need a long period of stability to be back on track of respectable growth.
3) Our image is already bad as it is in the western world. If Pak sponsored terrorists attacked India, u bet US would know
4) India is getting ahead in quality and quantity so we need to even out the odds before picking a fight.
So why would Pak carry out such attacks? It's like axing our own foot at the moment.

Scenario 2:
Some rogue person/organization carried out attacks without Pak backing.

Plausible. There's always dissatisfied ppl in every country and India has its fair share of them.

Even if u still think that everybody in India is satisfied with the Indian gov and very patriotic and would never do something like Uri. Also we assume that the terrorists came from Pakistan. Why not secure the border more(which is already one of the most secure border so I don't see how the terrorists crossed over in the first place)?
Take the approach that we r taking with Afghanistan. Since Pak is cracking down on terrorists pretty hard, they go to Afghanistan to have relative safety and cross back to carry out attacks. Instead of waging war on Afghanistan, we r securing the border and coming down hard on free movement of people between the two countries.

If all of this still doesn't convince u and u still choose to believe ur government that blames Pak for Uri without giving any evidence and agree with their rhetoric of war, well then that's fine too. Such is the fate of this subcontinent. I'm fairly sure that we'll all fight each other forever.

As for u mentioning that India and China don't fight...well that's obvious. I don't mean to belittle India just out of some patriotic Pakistani chest thumping, but in reality China would thrash India pretty hard. As of today China is very strong militarily. Picking a fight with China would make Modi look bad after a thrashing.

Last edited:
Pakistan army cant do anything against the indian army on the LOC, you need to look at things logically, the civillian casualties on pakistans has been thrice that compared to across the border, prior to the killing of those civillians on the bus the army didn't avenge the 7 soldiers killed, or the 3 kids killed, you always hear bullshit statements from asif bajawa and raheel shareef, crap one liners and never substantial happens, they just dont have the capability to inflict the type of dammage on the indian army as people like to believe, Every time events such as the above happen members posts videos of militant groups laying out IED attacks claiming the pak army did it your exposing yourself big time in that regard because your confirming what the indians are saying that the army support rogues. Please wake up.

Pakistan army cant do anything against the indian army on the LOC, you need to look at things logically, the civillian casualties on pakistans has been thrice that compared to across the border, prior to the killing of those civillians on the bus the army didn't avenge the 7 soldiers killed, or the 3 kids killed, you always hear bullshit statements from asif bajawa and raheel shareef, crap one liners and never substantial happens, they just dont have the capability to inflict the type of dammage on the indian army as people like to believe, Every time events such as the above happen members posts videos of militant groups laying out IED attacks claiming the pak army did it your exposing yourself big time in that regard because your confirming what the indians are saying that the army support rogues. Please wake up.

Really?????????............if the above post had any credibility than india would not have been powerless to attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008 even though they are 7× bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege :azn:

Dont play this game with us. From millions of muslims during partition till now, you have engaged in direct war against pakistan civilians whether its water supplies, funding ethnic parties, and even local thugs. This is not normal. A country brimming with hate does this.
when your "millions" of muslims were unfortunately killed, somewhere else, millions of hindus were also being killed. selective amnesia ??
if india has engaged in the above things u said, pakistan wasnt acting like a little lamb either. you ppl arent supporting the kashmiris/sikhs for humanity but for political mileage.
I hold Pakistani elite in extreme disregard so appealing to them is pointless, but I pray for a natural calamity for ur country that will be remembered for a millennia.
man, have you gone bonkers completely ?? how old are you ? 13 ??

Back
Top Bottom