What's new

there is no social media campaign on what happened to own Pak people but worried for Ghaza?

Would you like the per capita crime stats of Karachi and Bombay ?
You are heading for disappointment if you thought that Karachi is safer than Bombay.

im not here for the dick measurement,

calling mumbai as a safe city and a non violent will be wrong, karachi maybe more violent than mumbai but that doesn't prove that dehli and mumbai are safe, karachi is safer for women than mumbai and dehli which don't have extremism or militancy, karachi has got that inherited because of being a pakistani city, but then many metropolitan cities are more violent than karachi, karachi is more violent because of the security situation pakistan is facing today and the absence of funds for law enforcement, the day security of pakistan improves the day karachi will become safer and even better for investment then rape infested mumabi and dehli

i'm not in a mood to disgrace my own pakistani country men, you know very well what im talking about, if you use your capability a little better you wont get offended by my comments

Sorry to burst your bubble then Karachi is going nowhere! Only option you have is to leave the country and settle somewhere in the neighborhood of English BD.

Sorry to burst your bubble then Karachi is going nowhere! Only option you have is to leave the country and settle somewhere in the neighborhood of English BD.

please don't quote me from now onwards as im not interested in having any retarded discussion with you ever from now onwards

im not here for the dick measurement,

calling mumbai as a safe city and a non violent will be wrong, karachi maybe more violent than mumbai but that doesn't prove that dehli and mumbai are safe, karachi is safer for women than mumbai and dehli which don't have extremism or militancy, karachi has got that inherited because of being a pakistani city, but then many metropolitan cities are more violent than karachi, karachi is more violent because of the security situation pakistan is facing today and the absence of funds for law enforcement, the day security of pakistan improves the day karachi will become safer and even better for investment then rape infested mumabi and dehli
W11, 'the day', 'if ever' statements do nothing to change the reality of today.
As of this day I can write down the per capita crime statistics of Karachi and Mumbai and you will be disappointed.

When 'the day' comes when things change, you are free to write about it and tell me and I will be an eager listener, however as of now, you can not change statistics.

P.S: Not interested in a dick measuring contest either. You wrote a wrong fact, just wanted to correct that.

W11, 'the day', 'if ever' statements do nothing to change the reality of today.
As of this day I can write down the per capita crime statistics of Karachi and Mumbai and you will be disappointed.

When 'the day' comes when things change, you are free to write about it and tell me and I will be an eager listener, however as of now, you can not change statistics.

P.S: Not interested in a dick measuring contest either. You wrote a wrong fact, just wanted to correct that.

you are free to share the stats, but also that you include rape crimes in mumbai and dehli and in karachi, im interested why dehli is called rape capital of the world

where did i write a wrong fact, please highlight that wrong fact i wrote

thanks

is this not a fact that violence also happens in mumbai and dehli

please enlighten us about the situation of Karachi , as we didnt kill flyies in karachi since we born here :)
and obviously lots of lahori and peshawari already have master opinions about karachi , even they never visited lolz

please don't quote me from now onwards as im not interested in having any retarded discussion with you ever from now onwards

Retard discussion! A retard post can only give rise to retard discussion - posting an imbecile post and expecting a noetic reply or discussion is sheer retardation in itself.

please enlighten us about the situation of Karachi , as we didnt kill flyies in karachi since we born here :)
and obviously lots of lahori and peshawari already have master opinions about karachi , even they never visited lolz

Very right! Those bori band corpses of 90s would come from Panama.

BTW have you ever been to PECHS?

Retard discussion! A retard post can only give rise to retard discussion - posting an imbecile post and expecting a noetic reply or discussion is sheer retardation in itself.

Very right! Those bori band corpses of 90s would come from Panama.

lolz and i am sure your so called norray PMLN show you jinnah poor maps ? lolz hahahah
and have you heard about JI thunder squad ? lolz
have you ever come to KU ??
today 4 TTP terrorist were killed , i dont think they were MQM workers lolz , attack on rangers was by mqm ? lolz
90 is still the safest place in karachi , as i said lots of lahori and peshwari are masters in that ...
uper ke mallay demagh nai , lakin hum kisi se kum nai :D

no sir i dont heard about PECHS , please tell me i am here to educate myself ,
but its my humble request to all lahories to visit those areas .
kati pahari
mango pir
sohrab goth
afghan basti
banaras
liyari
ladhi

and if you come out alive from there than we will meet on Quaid-e-Azam mazaar :)

Last edited:
lolz and i am sure your so called norray PMLN show you jinnah poor maps ? lolz hahahah
and have you heard about JI thunder squad ? lolz
have you ever come to KU ??
today 4 TTP terrorist were killed , i dont think they were MQM workers lolz , attack on rangers was by mqm ? lolz
90 is still the safest place in karachi , as i said lots of lahori and peshwari are masters in that ...
uper ke mallay demagh nai , lakin hum kisi se kum nai :D

abe yeah PTI ka worker he karachi branch, told himself, yahan to jo bhi PTI ko support kare ga, us ko promote ker dya jata he, thats why the standard of this forum has fallen drastically

you are free to share the stats, but also that you include rape crimes in mumbai and dehli and in karachi, im interested why dehli is called rape capital of the world

where did i write a wrong fact, please highlight that wrong fact i wrote

thanks

is this not a fact that violence also happens in mumbai and dehli
I am happy to give you facts to correct your assumptions.
First of all Delhi is not called rape capital of the world. It is the called the rape capital of India.
There is substantial difference between the two and I will enunciate below:
Compared to other developed and developing countries, incidence rates of rape per 100,000 people are quite low in India.[10][11] The National Crime Records Bureau suggests a rape rate of 2 per 100,000 people.[3][12] This compares to 8.1 rapes per 100,000 people in Western Europe, 14.7 per 100,000 in Latin America, 40.2 per 100,000 in Southern African region and 28.6 in the United States
Rape in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason why Pakistanis and the world seems to be more aware of India is because Indians have now started making rape a big issue with constant coverage and protests against rape. Protests as big as the protests in Pakistan against US/Israel. You can see where our priorities lie.

Now, for crime:
While it’s per Capita murder rate is low compared to some of the other “murder capitals” on this list, Karachi is the most dangerous of the world’s mega-cities, with a murder rate of 12.3 per 100,000 residents (Al Jazeera). None of the world’s 13 largest cities come within 25% of Karachi’s exceptional murder rate.
10 Most Violent Cities in The World

4. Additionally
Here is an international per capita comparison list of homicide:
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 3.5 43,355 Asia Southern Asia 2012
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 3.9 3,126 Asia Southern Asia 2012
23px-Flag_of_Maldives.svg.png
Maldives 3.9 13 Asia Southern Asia 2012
18px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal 2.9 786 Asia Southern Asia 2011
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 7.7 13,846+ Asia Southern Asia 2012

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Use this website to track the per capita stats of crime and violence in Pakistan and India. I dont know whether you will be happy or sad, but it would clear some of your earlier assumptions.
Pakistan Crime Stats: NationMaster.com

abe yeah PTI ka worker he karachi branch, told himself, yahan to jo bhi PTI ko support kare ga, us ko promote ker dya jata he, thats why the standard of this forum has fallen drastically

PTI ke workers bache hai yaar , chote bache nai hote , unki nai suno tu rona shoro ker dete hai ... in short perfect for mummy daddy :D

I am happy to give you facts to correct your assumptions.
First of all Delhi is not called rape capital of the world. It is the called the rape capital of India.
There is substantial difference between the two and I will enunciate below:
Compared to other developed and developing countries, incidence rates of rape per 100,000 people are quite low in India.[10][11] The National Crime Records Bureau suggests a rape rate of 2 per 100,000 people.[3][12] This compares to 8.1 rapes per 100,000 people in Western Europe, 14.7 per 100,000 in Latin America, 40.2 per 100,000 in Southern African region and 28.6 in the United States
Rape in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The reason why Pakistanis and the world seems to be more aware of India is because Indians have started making rape a big issue with constant coverage and protests against rape. Protests as big as the protests in Pakistan against US/Israel. You can see where our priorities lie.

Now, for crime:
While it’s per Capita murder rate is low compared to some of the other “murder capitals” on this list, Karachi is the most dangerous of the world’s mega-cities, with a murder rate of 12.3 per 100,000 residents (Al Jazeera). None of the world’s 13 largest cities come within 25% of Karachi’s exceptional murder rate.
10 Most Violent Cities in The World

4. Additionally
Here is an international per capita comparison list of homicide:
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India 3.5 43,355 Asia Southern Asia 2012
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 3.9 3,126 Asia Southern Asia 2012
23px-Flag_of_Maldives.svg.png
Maldives 3.9 13 Asia Southern Asia 2012
18px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal 2.9 786 Asia Southern Asia 2011
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 7.7 13,846+ Asia Southern Asia 2012

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Use this website to track the per capita stats of crime and violence in Pakistan and India. I dont know whether you will be happy or sad, but it would clear some of your earlier assumptions.
Pakistan Crime Stats: NationMaster.com

where is rape stats? you didn't share karachi stats but india pak stats :lol:

PTI ke workers bache hai yaar , chote bache nai hote , unki nai suno tu rona shoro ker dete hai ... in short perfect for mummy daddy :D

haan bas yahi scene he PDF ka aaj kal, bohut rotu forum ban gya he, har cheez me politics, yeh aqal nahi he, that being pakistani support your fellow, but you have to bring politics and attack your own mate in debate vs indians

haan bas yahi scene he PDF ka aaj kal, bohut rotu forum ban gya he, har cheez me politics

yaar esa nai hai, mai admit karon ga is forum ne mujhe buhat si nai baton ke bare mai educated kia hai , kuch achi aur kuch buri ..
lakin ek baat tu samaj a gaye , is mulk mai rehna hai , dosre ko danda ker ke jina pare ga .. izzat se mangne pe sirf galiyan ya danday miltay hai , HAQ nai ..

haan bas yahi scene he PDF ka aaj kal, bohut rotu forum ban gya he, har cheez me politics, yeh aqal nahi he, that being pakistani support your fellow, but you have to bring politics and attack your own mate in debate vs indians
Stats from Pakistan are not listed in any credible website because of lack of authenticity and numerous problems in reporting rape in Pakistan.

yaar esa nai hai, mai admit karon ga is forum ne mujhe buhat si nai baton ke bare mai educated kia hai , kuch achi aur kuch buri ..
lakin ek baat tu samaj a gaye , is mulk mai rehna hai , dosre ko danda ker ke jina pare ga .. izzat se mangne pe sirf galiyan ya danday miltay hai , HAQ nai ..

bhai aap 2013 me aye ho, i have seen this forum like years, it was one of the best forums on the net before, but it totally got destroyed 2 years ago i dunno webmaster made new policy and included just any person will little affiliation with PTI, aeronaut is a hard core PTI guy who has done PTI programs in australia, this immy guy also told he has done some worl for PTI in karachi and like these guys others based on politics, i dunno why this forum made political, all the worthy mods have either went away or got demoted

Stats from Pakistan are not listed in any credible website because of lack of authenticity and numerous problems in reporting rape in Pakistan.

excuses and more excuses lol

Back
Top Bottom