What's new

there is no social media campaign on what happened to own Pak people but worried for Ghaza?

how many times i told you we have real pain in back for whole muslim world but nothing for our people . show me a single rally jalsa jaloos in any muslim country for 60000 killed pakistanis . no one care abut us but we have to jam our country and strike for muslims from austrelia to USA even they don't like to spit on us . look what we did

demonstration for GAZA
demonstration for IRAQ
demonstration for CHECHNIA
demonstration for KASHMIR
demonstration for CHINEES MUSLIMS
demonstration for SYRIA
demonstration for EU MUSLIMS BURQA BAN
demonstration for SUNDAN WAR
demonstration for BANGLADESH HANGED ONE MULLAH
demonstration for INDIAN MUSLIMS
demonstration for SRI LNAKAN MUSLIMS
demonstration for AFGHANISTANIS

BUT no one come out to rally for pakistan . no one care even .pakistani islamic parties are slave mentality they think we are cockroaches

Why you live in Saudi Arabia? Do you insult any Saudi?

I wish to give you negative rate. However, Pakistan know how to solve the problems, every country know it except these lists above.

Indian Muslims in my view are in a better off position than Pakistani Muslims who are getting butchered on a regular basis for a host of reasons.

This "Pakistani Muslims who are getting butchered" is sensationalized (it isn't representative of the whole country or most towns and cities), yes there is violence and mass killings in the country but it is isolated to some parts of the country like gang problem in Karachi which is more violent than tribal areas (afaik).

This "Pakistani Muslims who are getting butchered" is sensationalized (it isn't representative of the whole country or most towns and cities), yes there is violence and mass killings in the country but it is isolated to some parts of the country like gang problem in Karachi which is more violent than tribal areas (afaik).

I cannot dispute that since I have never been to Pakistan. You likewise should refrain from making wild statements about my Muslim countrymen when you presumably haven't been to India. What happens on a regular basis in Pakistan happens on an ocassional basis in India. Anyways, I think I made my point adequately. Eid Mubarak to you and yours

Most of Indian minorities living peacefully than Pakistani minorities. . so bother about your minorities. .

Ok, so you want Muslim countries to have rallies on two or three Ahmidis killed in Pakistan every now and then? Or the suicide and militant attacks that our own people committed?

Or The 60,000 people killed? Is that number an over night number or a one month number? FYI, this around 60k number didn't occur in a short period of time but over 13 years since 9/11 in small increments.

Majority of this number of casualty is internal terrorism that we faced after we decided to go after them. Was there a huge foreign invasion in Pakistan? and they started bombing with missiles and jets our cities and schools that you want the world to come out in solidarity for us. ?

You don't make half the sense in your posts. If have some qualms or low self esteem about your nationality and heritage then by all means call yourself a cock roach and leave the rest of us Pakistanis out of your nonsense rants.

I yet to see a muslim country to stand with you against US drone strike ?

No one is saying pakistan is a paradise. pakistan is fighting a tough battle against extremists, but we are a Nation that can stand on our feet and deal with anyone that threatens our country. Palestine however has no sovereignty. It is outrageous actually to think they have had their land stolen by force, but I agree. Pakistan must always be top priority and it is. Remember you can't run before you learn to walk, and pakistan is slowly developing. It can only get better for PAK!

gang problem is very much limited in karachi and most of the gang problem is the TTP based just like tribal area, calling karachi worst than tribal area just shows how much you know about your own country

I yet to see a muslim country to stand with you against US drone strike ?
they even make fun of pakistanis on every forum and even on face in foreign countries . that USA bomb you huhhh

The US drone strikes that the Pakistani govt itself approved?
go and say on arab forums this even Palestinians make your fun and say you guys are US puppets

gang problem is very much limited in karachi & most of the gang problem is the TTP based just like tribal area,

What about the sectarian or ethnic voilence,what about target killings,what about political voilence between MQM & ANP.Are all these limited voilence

That's not the point, Pakistan can fix it's own matters
No , Pakistan can't... Even our constitution is based on religious bigotry against one particular community. Violence is bound to happen and even dozen dies, you people doesn't care, because it belongs to other section but So much voice for Gaza which itself supported India on Kashmir issue....... There is no future of Pakistan if we still stuck in Ummah mentality. We should improve relation with all countries including Israel. Banning their product is not solution, But if you still want to ban Israeli products then please remove hypocrisy, Throw wireless keyboards, io attached with mobile because this is Israeli invention, Don't watch 3D movies, this is also Israeli, Ban drugs, medicines and disconnect the internet ......
Thank you

What about the sectarian or ethnic voilence,what about target killings,what about political voilence between MQM & ANP.Are all these limited voilence

MQM is a very big city, just any murder is termed as target killing or violence, i live in karachi and there is limited violence, if you had been to the city, you would understand, its not a city where women can't go oout at night and would be likely to be raped

yes there is violence and mass killings in the country but it is isolated to some parts of the country like gang problem in Karachi(afaik).

Well said,Everything is attacked & bombed In Pakistan whether it courts,tourist centres,market places,Army check posts,police stations,religious places of worship,political rallies, schools, colleges, Universities.Are all these attacks isolated like the gang problem in Karachi & restricted to some parts of country.Do terrorist need visas to do their jobs in Karachi,Lahore

Back
Top Bottom