What's new

there is no social media campaign on what happened to own Pak people but worried for Ghaza?

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Btl3wyrCUAI2q4t.jpg

Three Ahmadis, including two minors, killed in Gujranwala – The Express Tribune

Majority of the male members of the Ahmadi community have still not returned to their homes out of fear of another attack.

retard khan for ghaza but what about ahmedis?

political point scoring on the dead bodies of ahmedis?

how many times i told you we have real pain in back for whole muslim world but nothing for our people . show me a single rally jalsa jaloos in any muslim country for 60000 killed pakistanis . no one care abut us but we have to jam our country and strike for muslims from austrelia to USA even they don't like to spit on us . look what we did

demonstration for GAZA
demonstration for IRAQ
demonstration for CHECHNIA
demonstration for KASHMIR
demonstration for CHINEES MUSLIMS
demonstration for SYRIA
demonstration for EU MUSLIMS BURQA BAN
demonstration for SUNDAN WAR
demonstration for BANGLADESH HANGED ONE MULLAH
demonstration for INDIAN MUSLIMS
demonstration for SRI LNAKAN MUSLIMS
demonstration for AFGHANISTANIS

BUT no one come out to rally for pakistan . no one care even .pakistani islamic parties are slave mentality they think we are cockroaches

how many times i told you we have real pain in back for whole muslim world but nothing for our people . show me a single rally jalsa jaloos in any muslim country for 60000 killed pakistanis . no one care abut us but we have to jam our country and strike for muslims from austrelia to USA even they don't like to spit on us . look what we did

demonstration for GAZA
demonstration for IRAQ
demonstration for SYRIA

BUT no one come out to rally for pakistan . no one care even .pakistani islamic parties are slave mentality they think we are cockroaches
--
this is becuase ?
can you explaine...

demonstration for GAZA
demonstration for IRAQ
demonstration for SYRIA

Ok, so you want Muslim countries to have rallies on two or three Ahmidis killed in Pakistan every now and then? Or the suicide and militant attacks that our own people committed?

Or The 60,000 people killed? Is that number an over night number or a one month number? FYI, this around 60k number didn't occur in a short period of time but over 13 years since 9/11 in small increments.

Majority of this number of casualty is internal terrorism that we faced after we decided to go after them. Was there a huge foreign invasion in Pakistan? and they started bombing with missiles and jets our cities and schools that you want the world to come out in solidarity for us. ?

You don't make half the sense in your posts. If have some qualms or low self esteem about your nationality and heritage then by all means call yourself a cock roach and leave the rest of us Pakistanis out of your nonsense rants.

Ok, so you want Muslim countries to have rallies on two or three Ahmidis killed in Pakistan every now and then? Or the suicide and militant attacks that our own people committed?

Or The 60,000 people killed? Is that number an over night number or a one month number? FYI, this around 60k number didn't occur in a short period of time but over 13 years since 9/11 in small increments.

Majority of this number of casualty is internal terrorism that we faced after we decided to go after them. Was there a huge foreign invasion in Pakistan? and they started bombing with missiles and jets our cities and schools that you want the world to come out in solidarity for us. ?

You don't make half the sense in your posts. If have some qualms or low self esteem about your nationality and heritage then by all means call yourself a cock roach and leave the rest of us Pakistanis out of your nonsense rants.
totally agree with you!!!!!

Pakistan just isn't seen as helpless victim like Gaza, Afghanistan, Indian Muslims, Rohingya, Chechens, Iraqis, etc... However, these social media campaigns can be effective in swaying global public opinion which can influence politicians of other countries.

Pakistan just isn't seen as helpless victim like Gaza, Afghanistan, Indian Muslims, Rohingya, Chechens, Iraqis, etc... However, these social media campaigns can be effective in swaying global public opinion which can influence politicians of other countries.
ahhh what happened to Indian Muslims. .. don't show off ... Indian Muslims are fine.. look at your own struggle. .

a single blast sometime taken hundred+ lives a singe day sometime cost more then 150 lives in pakistan . they were aunts ? can you show me how many people killed in gaza in last 13 years sir ? less then half what pakistanis killed

i think more then them

only karachi lost 7000 people in gang wars and target killings . and no one even realized it lolz . palistani life is cheap then any other muslim country .

a single blast sometime taken hundred+ lives a singe day sometime cost more then 150 lives in pakistan . they were aunts ? can you show me how many people killed in gaza in last 13 years sir ? less then half what pakistanis killed

i think more then them

only karachi lost 7000 people in gang wars and target killings . and no one even realized it lolz . palistani life is cheap then any other muslim country .

only karachi lost 7000 people in gang wars and target killings . and no one even realized it lolz . palistani life is cheap then any other muslim country

And that is due to Karachi itself not some foreign force, there was a campaign for Pakistan in regards to drone strikes, but drones strikes are strategically allowed my GoP and heads of Pakistani military.

And that is due to Karachi itself not some foreign force, there was a campaign for Pakistan in regards to drone strikes, but drones strikes are strategically allowed my GoP and heads of Pakistani military.
ok i got it boss let them die humy to gaza ka sochna chayee ab .

ok i got it boss let them die humy to gaza ka sochna chayee ab .

That's not the point, Pakistan can fix it's own matters, no need for a global social media campaign to help with a violent city, only effective law and order and good governance can solve that not social media campaign.

Indian Muslims in my view are in a better off position than Pakistani Muslims who are getting butchered on a regular basis for a host of reasons.

Back
Top Bottom