What's new

there is no social media campaign on what happened to own Pak people but worried for Ghaza?

MQM is a very big city, just any murder is termed as target killing or violence, i live in karachi and there is limited violence, if you had been to the city, you would understand, its not a city where women can't go oout at night and would be likely to be raped
I stay in a bigger city then Karachi,several times bigger.don't teach me.I have never seen this kind of voilence in my entire life in India,mind u this have been going on for quite a long time on regular basis.Political voilence between MQM & Anp killed more ppl a few years back.Most of dead bodies were dumped in gunny bags on the streets of Karachi.Lastly terrorist don't need visas to do their jobs or assigments in Karachi or lahore. How much foreign investment does Karachi attracts,PEANUTS. Foreign investors avoid areas where there is a high rate of crime,kidnapping,robbery

I stay in a bigger city then Karachi,several times bigger.don't teach me.I have never seen this kind of voilence in my entire life in India,mind u this have been going on for quite a long time on regular basis.Political voilence between MQM & Anp killed more ppl a few years back.Most of dead bodies were dumped in gunny bags on the streets of Karachi.Lastly terrorist don't need visas to do their jobs or assigments in Karachi or lahore. How much foreign investment does Karachi attracts,PEANUTS. Foreign investors avoid areas where there is a high rate of crime,kidnapping,robbery

i stay in karachi so don't teach me what's going on in the city, every metropolitan city has violence not just karachi,, women are not under threat of rape in karachi like mumbai and dehli

a single blast sometime taken hundred+ lives a singe day sometime cost more then 150 lives in pakistan . they were aunts ? can you show me how many people killed in gaza in last 13 years sir ? less then half what pakistanis killed

i think more then them

only karachi lost 7000 people in gang wars and target killings . and no one even realized it lolz . palistani life is cheap then any other muslim country .

I think you are a very confused and a low self esteem bearing person, and I say that with love and respect, it's Eid and all.

Number one; get it through your head that Pakistan isn't a helpless country that we need people to have rallies for us. Pakistan is very capable of overcoming it's problems and we are; Zarb-e-Azb.

Second, I don't get why people should have rallies in the world over for Karachi gang war. Like, what world are you living in? Do you hear yourself?

Same with any bomb blasts. How many rallies has Pakistan had over car bomb blasts in Iraq? There was a huge one in Syria two days ago, how many rallies for that? And a devestating one in Nigeria when their team was playing a world cup match, I didn't see any rallies for that either.

Then the biggest event recently after the Gaza massacre, the shooting down of the Malaysian plane. How many rallies were held for them, aside from the relatives ? You would have thrown yourself from the roof the kind of reaction and lack of condemnation for Russia the world has shown, if we were the victims of that.

I explained to you already that 60k dead in Pakistan isn't in a short period of time and isn't by a foreign military. It's an internal strife we are facing and very capable of succeeding. Yet, you very stubbornly undermine everything and post rants, I mean look at the ppl cheering you on in your thanks list. That alone should be an eye opener for you.

What's happening in Gaza isn't remotely close to Pakistan's national tragedy of terrorism. Gazan are facing a full on assault from a tyrant and it needs to be condemned in the strongest way and our support and soliderity shown with Gaza.

And a little FYI, if next month a Palestinian guns down another fellow countrymen then we don't need to have rallies for that. And that wouldn't make them cockroaches either. Have a nice eid.

No body gives a rat shit about pakistan when it comes to drone attacks and salala condemnation .. I am talking about muslim countries here !

But when will Pakistan fix its own matter,is there any time frame or just waiting for any auspicious day

e
And who the fuk are you that we need to inform? Don't you have your own national problems to solve? Like gang rapes on girls, clean drinking water? And a huge population explosion. You people are still taking shits in the streets for crying out loud.

i stay in karachi so don't teach me what's going on in the city, every metropolitan city has violence not just karachi,
Every metropolitan city has voilence whether it is Colombo,Dhaka,
But U will never find this kind of political & Sectarian voilence
How many international cricket matches r played in Karachi in the last 5 years,why r foreign teams not willing to come to Karachi,taking of rape in Delhi & Mumbai.What is karachi's GDP,Kuch bhi nahi yeh

women are not under threat of rape in karachi like mumbai and dehli
What about Karo Kari & killing of women in honor

they even make fun of pakistanis on every forum and even on face in foreign countries . that USA bomb you huhhh

go and say on arab forums this even Palestinians make your fun and say you guys are US puppets

And we how much fun we make fun of the Arabs(not me personally) right here on this forum? Calling them all the names, their countries as gas stations.
What's your point, then?

And who the fuk are you that we need to inform? Don't you have your own national problems to solve? Like gang rapes on girls, clean drinking water? And a huge population explosion. You people are still taking shits in the streets for crying out loud.

Just ignore him, it is not worthy to waste your time.

Just @Imran Khan, why you just have mentality problems and low quality rant posts without thinking clearly?

My reply was not meant for u.Mind yr own language,it is bcoz of the wrong polices yr country is suffering. All these problems were not created in one day,week or month.More ppl are being killed in yr country,more ppl r demanding Asylum in foreign countries.Yr country is just next to Somalia & congo..The situation in yr country is fast deteroriating & going on for quite a long time.

but like i said karachi doesn't see rapes and women killings like dehli and mumbai does,
How many rape cases u have across in Delhi & Mumbai.Rapes do happen in karachi,I have read in yr newspapers,let us not debate on that. I am not in any competition nor I want to score brownie points. Rape is a crime & the guilt should be heavily punished.But yr statement women are not under threat of rape in karachi like mumbai and dehli,but from where did u get this,do let me know the source.it must be yr own creation

Thats what he is trying to say!....Ok lets take what you say is the truth about India!....We are trying to fix it .... but are you trying to fix your home first or worry about the world first?

you are mixing two things, violence in pakistan and violence in karachi, karo kari doesn't happen in karachi like it does in lahore or other parts of the country, karachi has its share of violence, but like i said karachi doesn't see rapes and women killings like dehli and mumbai does, karachi doesn't see international cricket because of something which happened in karachi because of pakistan, violence in karachi is largely because of the prevalent security situation in pakistan

So Karachi's plight is all due to Pakistan! Karachi is Pakistan, sooner you realize this fact better is for you. Every Karachiite knows how violence started in Karachi, it's a chronic case. One should speak through his mind not through his hat!

So Karachi's plight is all due to Pakistan! Karachi is Pakistan, sooner you realize this fact better is for you. Every Karachiite knows how violence started in Karachi, it's a chronic case. One should speak through his mind not through his hat!

i'm not in a mood to disgrace my own pakistani country men, you know very well what im talking about, if you use your capability a little better you wont get offended by my comments

yes karachi is pakistan and thats why everything related to law and order in karachi is related to pakistan, thats the crux of my entire point dear

i stay in karachi so don't teach me what's going on in the city, every metropolitan city has violence not just karachi,, women are not under threat of rape in karachi like mumbai and dehli
Would you like the per capita crime stats of Karachi and Bombay ?
You are heading for disappointment if you thought that Karachi is safer than Bombay.

Back
Top Bottom