What's new

There is an impression that the new CJ, COAS 'favour' PML-N, Imran says

566b47b32d310.jpg

Meeting Modi, why?

Azie0zNCMAEoRuV.jpg

With a "dictator". Picture is worth a thousand words.
Is pyar ko kiya naam dain
567e384d139ed.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261638

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chief Imran Khan on Friday cast a spotlight on rumours circulating about the incoming Supreme Court Chief Justice Saqib Nisar and newly appointed army chief on Friday, saying there is an impression that they are sympathisers of the ruling government.

Another "conspiracy theory" thread. I am now starting to laugh at this stuff. There are people who have nothing better to be doing than just crying fool and conspiracy in Pakistan I guess. Someone said it right, there are people who just TALK and there are people who actually WALK. There is lots of talking going on here :crazy:

If i had a dollar everytime some youthian shouted "saazish", i would've become Tony Stark by now.
Better a youthiya than a baboon leagi *haram word* :D
I got banned for a month after calling that name to a baboon leagi who compared Pakistan to a prostitute also 4 mods warned me
Bhai jan sazishoan par ankhain band thein to 16 december 71 aur 14 huya

Imran is right.
Imran is jackass, so is his zombie followers.

Better a youthiya than a baboon leagi *haram word* :D
I got banned for a month after calling that name to a baboon leagi who compared Pakistan to a prostitute also 4 mods warned me
Bhai jan sazishoan par ankhain band thein to 16 december 71 aur 14 huya
Keep giving Handjobs to Imran Niazi. Ro imran Ro.

If its true then someone takes action against them
Ithey kuti choran naal rali ey
I see different judiciary for pmln and ppp(and others)
Where is sou moto for record rise in electricity prices icclearly remember weekly sou motos on even small oncrements in electriity prices during pp era

Better a zombi than a supporter of Pakistani Sheikh Hasina :D

On second line well i guess apkey sath koyi Kasur wala chakar huya :azn:

Ithey kuti choran naal rali ey
I see different judiciary for pmln and ppp(and others)
Where is sou moto for record rise in electricity prices icclearly remember weekly sou motos on even small oncrements in electriity prices during pp era
Hmmm ye bhi ha

if Army signs NRO and all cases against bastards like zardaris and altafs are cleared what will be your reaction?

personally ill lose faith in this country and will try my best to get out of it asap cause there is no point living like a slave of army and politicians!

A meeting between the prime ministers of Pakistan and India.

In what capacity and for what reason did IK meet Modi? What other Pakistani leader has met with Modi? Why did IK travel to India to meet this enemy of Pakistan whom according to you he openly criticises?
why did he call Modi before surgery?
Why does he not name Modi for attrocities in Kashmir?
Why is there silence on Modi,s anti Pakistan comments?
Even Karzai who had nothing more than Kabul,s Mayorship was more vocal about us despite being so dependent on us
On IK Modi meet i wasnt a fan of it he shouldve rejected the invitation
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Dec-2015/imran-met-modi-on-indian-hc-invitation-claims-pti
He termed Modi,s election unfortunate and criticised India in his rallies Modi is even blaming us for their own incompetence on cash issues

if Army signs NRO and all cases against bastards like zardaris and altafs are cleared what will be your reaction?

personally ill lose faith in this country and will try my best to get out of it asap cause there is no point living like a slave of army and politicians!
Thats what happened but i wont comment on that unfortunately many of our issues are because of rotation of rule

Better a zombi than a supporter of Pakistani Sheikh Hasina :D

On second line well i guess apkey sath koyi Kasur wala chakar huya :azn:
Nahiin wo Kasur waala culprit zaroor Nawaz shareef hoga or victim tumhare abu imran.

Allah apni rehmat rakhen is counyry pe
Jis qoum kay doodh waley beghair kisi janwar key doodh banatey hain uska to Allah hi hafiz hoga masla ham mein hi hay

Nahiin wo Kasur waala culprit zaroor Nawaz shareef hoga or victim tumhare abu imran.
Arey wo to chair aya chair aya nara laganey waley they ;-)

If its true then someone takes action against them
A judge was trying to hold NS accountable and PMLN attacked the court . they even get away with it . other judges help NS get rid of him . All the lawyers i know says that this new CJ is NS man . they have been saying it past 6 months and NS is using delaying tactics and waiting for him to come

If i had a dollar everytime some youthian shouted "saazish", i would've become Tony Stark by now.
they have been caught on tape influencing judges. it wouldnt be the first time

Well i know imran khan was bad. but did he asked NS to buy flats from corruption money .?

No appointment at high level in govt institution is done of merit period

Back
Top Bottom