What's new

There is an impression that the new CJ, COAS 'favour' PML-N, Imran says

Imran Khan should get a chance to be the PM. He can improve relationship with India given his popularity here. Tremendous personality.

wait,imran is popular in india?
Yes he is very popular and respected in India. For not only being the champion cricketer and leader he is but also because he never bad mouthed India.

Khan ahould not criticize new c j . We should make institutions strong rather than controversial

Yes he is very popular and respected in India. For not only being the champion cricketer and leader he is but also because he never bad mouthed India.
Incorrect PTI has grilled Nawaz time and time again on India policy
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/10/imran-khan-reveals-pro-nawaz-sharif-indian-doctrine/

Khan ahould not criticize new c j . We should make institutions strong rather than controversial
Jab Nawaz apney palto ko cj banaye ga phir kuch to log kahein gay

So we should prepare ourselves for more aps like attacks? Cause if bajwa is a puppet of miyan and zardari he wont take on Pakistans internal enemies! I thought pak fauj was suppose to protect us from external and internal enemies

Ager khan saheb ki govt hoti wo inhen appoint karty to phr ap kia kehty?
thk ha crticize karen but limit main .
Ghalat kehta zaror kehta cj should be apolitical i had a positive view of Jamali because he reversed policies of Iftikhar Thakur the soya mota wali sarkar but i feel that new cj will bring his policies back and reward certain parties

same that imran khan has :bounce::bounce:
Was there any leak as the properties was leaked by law firm in tax heaven .

Interesting thing is government never investigated it even after his retirement . or may be NS was paranoid bcoz he had himself colude with ISI to dismental Benazir government which was exposed by asghar khan case

Ager khan saheb ki govt hoti wo inhen appoint karty to phr ap kia kehty?
thk ha crticize karen but limit main .
Didn't Sharif family and said ur rehman caught on tape asking judges for favour ?

Interesting thing is government never investigated it even after his retirement . or may be NS was paranoid bcoz he had himself colude with ISI to dismental Benazir government which was exposed by asghar khan case

Didn't Sharif family and said ur rehman caught on tape asking judges for favour ?
A picture is worth a thousand words
Bu0-LA0CIAAr2k9.jpg

IK has proven himself... beyond doubt, a hypocrite of highest level.
I pray to Allah, that Pakistan remain safe from his fitna.

yes shame on Nawaz and hamiye Nawaz everything they do harms relation between our institutions ;-)

LANAT on all of them! That's what you IK worshippers don't understand, some of us actually have a brain and don't blindly follow some man as if he's God (nauzubillah)

LANAT on all of them! That's what you IK worshippers don't understand, some of us actually have a brain and don't blindly follow some man as if he's God (nauzubillah)
Pick the lesser evil being neutral is not an option

I didnt know about any new about if you have then plz share

Not naming Nawaz but naming Imran i guess you have picked your side already hmm

No one can reach beghairat pana of Iftikhar Thakur :D

Who brought this "behgaiart" back into power? You only have a problem with him now cos he dragged your leader to court...where that bayghairat then blatantly lied about not making the comments that he blatantly did.

Back
Top Bottom