What's new

There is an impression that the new CJ, COAS 'favour' PML-N, Imran says

why did he call Modi before surgery?
Why does he not name Modi for attrocities in Kashmir?
Why is there silence on Modi,s anti Pakistan comments?
Even Karzai who had nothing more than Kabul,s Mayorship was more vocal about us despite being so dependent on us
On IK Modi meet i wasnt a fan of it he shouldve rejected the invitation
http://nation.com.pk/national/17-Dec-2015/imran-met-modi-on-indian-hc-invitation-claims-pti
He termed Modi,s election unfortunate and criticised India in his rallies Modi is even blaming us for their own incompetence on

But NS is incompetent, corrupt and an Indian agent, right? So we can't expect any better from him. Even though he and his government have criticised India (just Google it).

But isn't IK supposed to be different? How can he be different when on the one hand he flies to India to meet Modi (in no official capacity, for no good reason) and on the other pretending to be criticising him. Why meet that man in the first place? That's my problem with IK and PTI, they are just as bad as all the other parties but pretend to be different.

But NS is incompetent, corrupt and an Indian agent, right? So we can't expect any better from him. Even though he and his government have criticised India (just Google it).

But isn't IK supposed to be different? How can he be different when on the one hand he flies to India to meet Modi (in no official capacity, for no good reason) and on the other pretending to be criticising him. Why meet that man in the first place? That's my problem with IK and PTI, they are just as bad as all the other parties but pretend to be different.
His ministers did criticize India(pti ministers called for complete elimination of ties if this is the criteria) but Nawaz himself is afraid of naming India o modi for what happens here

If you remember correctly he went for cricket match and was invited by India to meet PM(i didnt support it btw)

Youthiya cricketer and his idiot followers are extremely frustrated. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Butt-hurt has become so extreme that burnol will not work. PTI should put some ice in their lotaas before performing istinja.

This chawal was asking for umpire ki ungali and now he cannot tolerate that the ungali has gone in favour of Nawaz. :lol:

Ghatiya aur neech aadmi hai yeh sakhs.

Youthiya cricketer and his idiot followers are extremely frustrated. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Butt-hurt has become so extreme that burnol will not work. PTI should put some ice in their lotaas before performing istinja.

This chawal was asking for umpire ki ungali and now he cannot tolerate that the ungali has gone in favour of Nawaz. :lol:

Ghatiya aur neech aadmi hai yeh sakhs.
oh we dont have to
remember
Allah is with those who fight for truth regardless of if people hate them for it
so it does not matter if you bash us,we have Allah with us
and no matter what kind of crimes nawaz commits,you will still follow him like sheep

They are setvent of ganja darbar because they have shown all the signs.

Last edited:
Ironically, i did say this whole procedure of the case would be waste of time since Imran Khan would never accept the result that doesn't go his way. But no, his whole group in this forum ganged up on me and called me noora even though i was right on the line of court proceeding regarding the concept of concrete evidence required as the last resort. Nevertheless, Imran Khan is bad idea as PM of Pakistan. Investors defected from KPK under the leadership of Imran Khan recently. That translates bad economy for you.

Back
Top Bottom