What's new

The "X" Rated R & D

:coffee:well it is hilarious dat urdu native Pakistani fan boys preaching indian hindi natives..

why we use... this holy alphabet --"R"
why don't u!! use ---- "D" insteed of "R"..
after all using letter "R" in urdu is not an ISO standard....
[don't ask the same 2 us if u hv any brain..]

also,
can u change ur islamic rules of wearing burkha....
can u change ur islamic rule of fatwa....etc etc..
..................etc..

"hum chaye ye kare hum chaye wo karey meri merji"....

I guess it's high time, PDF had a clowns corner section. ;)

Haha as i said earlier its quite sad that a grown as man has to start such threads. Notice how he didn't have anything about the videos I posted. Let them get whatever little kicks they get out of by living in denial and being delusional. :lol:

Kid, before you end up kissing your self, let me ask you, what are you trying to prove by posting Indian version of Pakistani videos.
Here is one I posted earlier, if you can determine the difference, then go and play with skippy. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians claiming Urdu to be foreign language?

Bull shi , all most all the young generation of Punjab, speak Urdu more frequently then Punjabi, in Schools, Colleges, Universities, workplace etc etc

Same case in Sindh, NWFP, Baluchistan.

Only when you go to Villages, or go in to Interior areas of Provinces, you will see People speaking their native languages more.

Remember The Great Creator Of " Saray Jaha Say Acha Hindustaa Humara" The Great Sir Iqbal, His ancestors migrated from Azad Kashmir, And settled in to Punjab Region, Sialkot, he later migrated to Lahore

He Chose to do Poetry in Persian and Urdu? Why? Why didnt he do that in Punjabi Or Azad Kashmiri Dialect?

Because The Persian and Urdu Is the Symbolic language of Indian Subcontinent Muslims.

Our forefathers spoke Urdu, Then How Urdu can be the Foriegn language of Pakistan?

Here r some CORRECTLY written titles...
-
Maar Diya Jaaye Yah Chor Diya Jaaye - Lata Mangeshkar
-
apni yaadon ko chhor na jana HD 720p
-
kyun chhor gaye
-
Chor day sari duniya
-
Roxan - Jag Chor Diya
-
Dil Ko Jalana Humney Chor Diya Chor Diya
-

Here's the correct sound in another word.. click play icon... it's NOT "d" ,,, thou English doesn't have the right alphabet butit's close to "RH" (MohanjodaRhoo)
Sound

another one "JhagRHaa"
sound

& remember Amitabh's koon-banay-gaa-kaRHoor-patee...!!! even in English spelling are "CRORE"
Sound

Another,,, PaRHnay (to read)
Sound

& kilometeR...
Sound

= = = = = =

& here's the word correctly pronounced in the song BUT wrongly written by indians consistently ;;;
Sound

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't initiate a single one of those, unless it is a rebuttal to some claims about India by you guys.

Human mind can sometimes play tricks and excite a person and through this frivolous behavior, a person becomes oblivious of his manner and speech.
Suffice to mention, that despite your above banter, you hold no ground as it can be proved that often you were digressing from the topic and busy entertaining your country fellows. Poor show buddy.
Somebody needs to see the titillating Kanijrian da Mujra.
Original Post By CaptainJackSparrow
Or may be the moti Pushto dancers.
They are really hilarious.
Original Post By Vinod2070

Now back to the topic, the subject had nothing to do with the where why and how the Urdu was introduced or who is the right keeper of this language, nor is anybody interested in the fact that some dancers are healthy while others are just meat markets. Neither as the fan boys see it, one is implying their version onto others.
However, Since you are trying to champion a single word, my query was, why the Letter "R" was replaced with alphabet "D" in the Indian version of English dialect.??. I have come to learn that this wasn't the usual practice in the past and I posted proof to that effect, which you conveniently sidelined as a spelling error.. Well it so seems this blunder is often repeated and remains.

Chor day sari duniya ( High Quality ) - Desi Video Network

BTW, the video of some Indian reality show I posted wasn't for the happy slapping contest, it contained material related to the subject in question. Later.

And the Guys, "Bisti" is the Slang word for Bay ezzati, Well you can say, a short form of Bay ezzati, But the typical Indians, making a issue out of thin air, even if they have asked us why u said that particular word, But Na Ji, Fire first and also forgot to ask questions later!

Dilchasti is the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Come to Pakistan, All the four provinces says Dilchasp, Not Dilchast

Chord gayeh baalummmmmmmmm, video uploader was probably in hurry to upload another song on youtube.

Even i think he was in hurry,but thankgod he didn't forget to write R between choRd,or else the song was gonna totally differnt

Kid, before you end up kissing your self, let me ask you, what are you trying to prove by posting Indian version of Pakistani videos.
Here is one I posted earlier, if you can determine the difference, then go and play with skippy. :wave:

Hah Indian version of Pakistani videos:rofl:, apart from the top two songs don't think any Indian would have even heard the songs that I posted. Even then its not about Indian or Pakistani version. There is no strong "r" in the English language so people (yes both Indian and Pakistanis) use, "d" or "rr".And look at the names of the people who have posted the videos. Surely doesn't sound Indian too me:disagree:.

Dil ko jalana humne chod diya - Ahmed Rushdi - Waheed murad - Mohabbat zindagi hai-posted by Marya Miffat

Attaullah Khan Sad GhazaL (( Humein Chod Piya Kis Des Gaye )) - Posted by JARAL786KZ

chod fikr duniya ki by alhaaj owais raza quadri- Posted by Naser Afia

Mohabbat Chod Denge Hum (Woh Bewafa) - Posted by Mohsin Bhatti

Saya bhi saath jab chodd jaye aisi hai tanhai (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan)- Posted by Khurram DBG

Atif Aslam - Hum Chod Gaye-Posted by Mehboob28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now these names are so Indian eh? Probably Indians pretending to be Pakistani?

Also don't call me kid, you are the only kid here. A grown as kid, who gets kick out of these petty things. :wave:

And the Guys, "Bisti" is the Slang word for Bay ezzati, Well you can say, a short form of Bay ezzati, But the typical Indians, making a issue out of thin air, even if they have asked us why u said that particular word, But Na Ji, Fire first and also forgot to ask questions later!

Dilchasti is the most absurd thing i have ever heard. Come to Pakistan, All the four provinces says Dilchasp, Not Dilchast

Thats the point mate, its a slang. You have your slangs we have our slangs. As far as the accent is concerned its cause of the influence of the regional language.

Even you guys don't speak the purest urdu yourself. Not that I have any issue with it, but this thread warranted it to be pointed out.

The important point is that proper pronunciation of Urdu words requires a 'r' (not a 'd') and a 'z' (not a 'j'). This is not a Pakistani requirement, it is a Urdu requirement. Ask your Lucknow nawaabs if you don't believe me.

There is a special beauty in hearing a language spoken with perfect enunciation, whether it's Queen's English or the Urdu of Ghalib and Iqbal.

Again, this is not a debate of India v/s Pakistan, but about proper pronunciation of Urdu.

The important point is that proper pronunciation of Urdu words requires a 'r' (not a 'd') and a 'z' (not a 'j'). This is not a Pakistani requirement, it is a Urdu requirement. Ask your Lucknow nawaabs if you don't believe me.

There is a special beauty in hearing a language spoken with perfect enunciation, whether it's Queen's English or the Urdu of Ghalib and Iqbal.

Again, this is not a debate of India v/s Pakistan, but about proper pronunciation of Urdu.

That's the problem.. You are talking about Urdu and we are talking about Hindi..

In Hindi, the word is छोड which is written in english like chhod not chhor and it is different from chod (चोद) which OP is really interested in.

Human mind can sometimes play tricks and excite a person and through this frivolous behavior, a person becomes oblivious of his manner and speech.

Possible.

Suffice to mention, that despite your above banter, you hold no ground as it can be proved that often you were digressing from the topic and busy entertaining your country fellows. Poor show buddy.

I was only replying to what I felt were offensive comments by some people. In the same tone.

Original Post By CaptainJackSparrow

Original Post By Vinod2070

Now that you raised this topic, you couldn't have failed to notice what triggered it. People get carried away by their own rhetoric and keep on repeating it till some facts are pointed to them.

but lets just say, your girls do some things which our girls cant be seen doing. :D

Now back to the topic, the subject had nothing to do with the where why and how the Urdu was introduced or who is the right keeper of this language, nor is anybody interested in the fact that some dancers are healthy while others are just meat markets. Neither as the fan boys see it, one is implying their version onto others.

OK. Let's agree to it for now.

However, Since you are trying to champion a single word, my query was, why the Letter "R" was replaced with alphabet "D" in the Indian version of English dialect.??. I have come to learn that this wasn't the usual practice in the past and I posted proof to that effect, which you conveniently sidelined as a spelling error.. Well it so seems this blunder is often repeated and remains.

I will say that some people will prefer "r" and some the "d" sound. None of them are completely faithful but I personally will also prefer "d" as that is closer to the actual sound in Hindi.

In Hindi, you speak what you write. Some sounds are different from English and there is no 100% agreed way to write those sounds in English. Different people will write different spellings of Hindi words. Same will probably be true for most languages.

You think it's blunder. We don't think so. After all it is our songs and our language and we will know better. Isn't that reasonable?

Let's move on.

Chor day sari duniya ( High Quality ) - Desi Video Network

BTW, the video of some Indian reality show I posted wasn't for the happy slapping contest, it contained material related to the subject in question. Later.

One can find dirt if one is looking for it. I am not interested in doing that.

What you call Urdu is not the language of the street and not the language of our movies. I mentioned that already earlier in post#115.

You guys are coming from a wrong premise and presume to tell us about our own movies and our own language!

That was never the point of this thread thread though was it? Point was and I quote," Over a period it has intrigued me as to why in some Indian version of the English dialect, the letter "D" is used in the place of the letter "R"."

Firstly "R" is replaced by "D" not by everyone, and even when it is, its only when writing Hindi/Urdu in Roman script and not speaking. The OP wanted to make it look like that this is only something Hindi speakers/ Indians do, when its clearly evident from the videos I posted that, the same thing goes for Pakistani Urdu speakers too. "R" is still pronounced as a "R" when being spoken in Hindi/ Indian Urdu. And once again not every Indian pronounce "z" as "j". Many do I know, reason behind that being there is no "Z" sound in Hindi devnagri script. For example "Zebra" is written as ज़ेबरा, see the little dot under the first letter, thats the only thing differentiating between "J" and a "Z" sound, so I wouldn't blame Hindi speakers for omitting that little detail.

And trust me I don't need to ask anyone, I am from UP. Hindi/Urdu is the only language we speak. Awadhi and Brij Bhasa heavily contributes to Urdu/Hindi. So if you want to hear pure Hindi/Urdu go speak to a person from UP or some parts of Bihar. Agreed they will use a bit less Persian words, but their pronunciation is definitely better than any common Urdu speaker in Pakistan. I have reiterated few times already, accent is due the influence of regional language, just like how common Balochs, Sindhis, Punjabis and Pashtuns speak Urdu in a weird way, Indians from non Hindi belt speak it with different accent. If you give me a day I can make a list of at least 100 Urdu words which the Pakistanis pronounce wrongly. I mean its "Mulk" not "Mulak".

And then we had another Pakistani guy come here and say oh why Indians use, "lakh" and "crores" for numbers instead of millions and billions. Ab Pakistani itne angrez ho gayen hain kya? Aap nahin use karte "lakhs" and "crores"?

The purpose of language is to communicate with people. And it does the job quite well irrespective of the accent its spoken in. Just how many people speak Queen's English or Ghalib or Iqbals Urdu? Be honest to yourself and tell me if every Pakistani speaks Urdu like Faiz? Aise beauty ka kya faida jab windjammer jaise insaan "Chod" likha dekh kar khil khila uthte hain. Height of perversion :disagree:

I'm still wondering why so fuss has been made on D and R. I used to use 'r' while writing until been corrected by a native Hindi speaker, are you guys proposing I am more technically sound in Hindi than native speakers? :/

Back
Top Bottom