What's new

The Wehrmacht In Pictures: A Look At One of History's Legendary Fighting Force

Woah guys relax no need to fight here just enjoy the thread people :-) and nice to see you here @hellfire :cheers: too bad our m8 is banned :rolleyes: again

Wehrmacht Pioneer Troops In Action with Flammenwerfer
Wehrmacht_Pioneer_Troops_In_Action_with_Flame_Thrower.jpg

Observer in a trench on the Eastern front 1942
Wehrmacht_observer_in_a_trench_on_the_Eastern_front_1942.jpg

Soldiers with MG 34 1941
wehrmacht_troops_with_Maschinengewehr_34_1941.jpg

Eastern front 1941
German_Soldiers_and_Burning_Soviet_Tank_on_Eastern_Front_1941.jpg

@Sarge @Ulla

MG-34 was replaced mostly by MG-42 ......which evolved into MG-3...used by Pak Army

@Sarge Unfortunately it was a long time back and I don't have any more information than the fact that these guys' ancestors were POWs taken in North Africa.

Ok thanks.

Off topic, why is Nilgiri banned? i cant access your profile page to ask u

@Ulla @Sarge @The Sandman

Starting @01:29 in the vid those men with swords
and horses are actually Russian Cossacks of the Wehrmacht in the Balkans.

The sword dance is that a osman military culture or does it come from the arabs ?

So at 2:28 the german Officers are praying together with Muslims ! Nice harmony, which does not exist anymore in this days !

foto3g.jpg

8-)
@Sarge @hellfire @Ulla
a bit off topic sarge you asked me about my fav cars basically every German car :D but if i have to choose even one it would be Audi.

Mg-42 MP-Machine pistole, grenades, Karabiner !

When I see this WW2 Wehrmacht pictures I am remembering things like Gefecht der verbundenen Waffen- Combined arms is an approach to warfare which seeks to integrate different combat arms of a military to achieve mutually complementary effects.

Forgot to add this isn't some Hollywood movie still it's a real life pic. 8-) @Nilgiri comeback already :rolleyes:

Take a enemy MG-Nest with few Hand grenades and storm it with your Machinenpistole, while the MG-3 and Karabiner in your back gives your fire support:

May be you want enjoy that here ?:

Stalingrad : Battle Outside The Factory (HQ)

I don't know if posted elsewhere. But am in love with this song

A tribute, worthy till the end!

I admire Wehrmacht for its professionalism irrespective of its politics.

@The Sandman @Sarge @Ulla

do you understand the song ?

haha the Band is called die Ärzte, they have made also good songs about womans, the titel of the song is "sometimes woman like to be punished/want a clap on the ***" ^^

do you understand the song ?

haha the Band is called die Ärzte, they have made also good songs about womans, the titel of the song is "sometimes woman like to be punished/want a clap on the ***" ^^

Nah I don't understand German, that is my task whereof Oct, to be B2 Certified in next 18 months if all goes fine. Russian am fluent in.

Thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom